Epson India — paper feed problem in printer

Deepanshi Jain on May 17, 2018
I bought epson l380 inkjet printer. I am regularly facing this problem of paper feeding. After four to five print outs, the printer stops taking paper. I registered a complaint, a person named neeraj was sent for service, he came twice and suggested to clean the printer when it stops taking paper. After he left, one printout and then i have to clean it every time. I kept doing this and the printer stopped working. The service person asked for a video and said that he will discuss it with his senior. I request you to send a person who has the complete knowledge about why is such a problem coming because i don't think cleaning the printer after each and every print out is suitable for long run. Please look into my problem as i am very dissatisfied with your product. The serial number of the product is x[protected].

[May 17, 2018] Epson India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0Share0

12th Floor, The Millenia, Tower A, No. 1, Murphy Road, Ulsoor, Bangalore, Karnataka, India - 56000
    Epson India - paper feed problem in printer