Exolim Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Dec 30, 2018
Profile

File a complaint to Exolim

Having problems with Exolim?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Exolim customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Exolim

Exolim Website

Exolim Head Office Address

3rd Floor, Simon House, Rehabari
Guwahati
Kamrup Metropolitan District
Assam

Exolim Phone Numbers

Complaints recently resolved by Exolim customer care

Exolim reviews & complaints(19)

Hello, guys, i also bought mlm software from exolim, but it was not working and they didnt responded me back after payment,,
So i have solved and corrected all the errors and problems myself in their same software script, so nothing to worry now,,, you can get it from me now... All the things are working and even i made it in two companies running on that same software check out here 1. https://ccsindian.com, and 2. https://atmkaro.inbr...
After my half payment of software 4000rs they told me to give software at evening but didnt get it then just giving me time and didnt deliver any software then i ask for source code i will do customisation on my own so they sent me source code that is not working and i ask for refund so they refuse.

I spend 4000rs and i didnt get any software and they are still just giving me time and time and never get deliver so i ask for...

And she is original name is = shabnam ahmed - [protected]

And she is original name is = shabnam ahmed - [protected]

This company just cheated people with their half done software and after reviewing full payment they will stop receiving your phone and just telling that we have given you cpanel and software
Don't pay to this company they have multiple sites like mlmzone i lost my money and time as well. The company provided defective software that doesn't work properly and when i make call they don't receive call. First time before full payment they tell that all changes will be done but after full payment they not receive phone and also not reply to message and they told arrogantly that we have provided software and that's it but the provided software has make issues and they don't know how their software working they also don't send invoice of paid amount

Guys,

I ordered service of e commerce site on https://mlmzone.info/ and after ordering they sent me a quotation and called me the numbers are : [protected] and [protected] and the quotaed mount for the ecommerce site that rs.25000/- and asked me to send 15000/- as advance and i sent them 15000/- as per their quotation after sending the amount the did not receive my call and after 3 days they told me for holidays they were...

The exlolim it services pvt limited.
    Third floor, pride plaza
    Paltan bazar, nepali mandir, guwahati, assam - 781008
    Cin - u72200as2016ptc017386
    Din[protected], 07486371

Complaint type : complaint
    Complaint details : name of company : exolim it services pvt ltd mail
    Id : [protected]@hotmail.com, and [protected]@mlmzone. Info soft ware name : matrix plane amount :
    4, 000 date of pay : mode of payment as per the consumer he pay the
    Some amount4, 000 to soft ware matrix plane but company give him wrong
    Def rent software so he contact to company but company did not change
    His software so he want to complaint
    Oct 30, 2018
    Updated by Alexander Kumar
    To,
    The Exlolim It Services pvt limited.
    Third floor, pride plaza
    Paltan Bazar, Nepali Mandir, Guwahati, Assam - 781008
    CIN - U72200AS2016PTC017386
    DIN[protected], 07486371

Consumer forum complain no - 983604

This is with regard to the order of Software development as place byus on date 18.10.18.

We would like to bring to your attention that in the subsequent after2 days the order has been cancelled by us. the same has been informedto you by the E-mail date 20.10.18 There has has been no communication
    from your side for refunding the amount. We would like to insist forthe refund of the advance amount paid by us while placing the order the net amount Rs. 4000 as paid by UPI in this bank account :-

Account Name - Future Softwares
    A/c Number - [protected]
    HDFC BANK LIMITED
    IFSC : HDFC0004707

I am sending the transaction details by attach in this E-mail. Kindlyarrange for the early payment of the refund amount rather at theearliest possible. that i am requested you several times through
    telephonic call message and by E-mail to your office number :-[protected] and Email- [protected]@mlmzone.info.

Therefore through this E-mail pay our amount 4000 in IMPS, NEFT, UPI any mode suits you better within 3 days from the date of receiptof this email. otherwise this is my clear instruction for you to filecivil criminal suit for recovery and other Mics. proceeding againstyou in the competent court of law and in that event you shall be fully responsible for the same.
    Oct 30, 2018
    Updated by Alexander Kumar
    This E-mail is a formal request to cancel the software order I placed with you Thank you for your attention to this matter. I expect written confirmation of this cancellation from you and to see a full refund within 10 working days.

Beware everyone from

These are three websites operated by same company named exolim it, situated in guwahati, assam.

I am Rajsekaran from tamilnadu, i have ordered one Board plan / Matrix cycler software from a company named mlmzone.info. Software price is 12000/- and asked to deposit of 6000/- as an advance in the name of exolim...

Hi, this message for the new people who are going to make a payment in advance for the mlm software. They are totally fraud girls, after taking advance they will not pickup your calls, they will not provide your software. Fake this company is also fake.

She have cheated me rs.4000/-. She never pickup the call and not returning my payment back. After a month there is no response.

Fake, fake, fake, fraud, fraud, fraud,
      Exolim customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Yes they are totally fraud. i have lost 7000/- Rs.
        they didnt provide me the exact script. They provide a different script and it is not even working. I have been calling them since 3 days. they are very unresponsive. and their behaviour is very rude. since 3 days they are harassing me like this. they are totally fraud. i checked reviews in internet, everyone is saying that they are fraud. I will sure put a complain against them in...

Dear team,

This company is fraud. They take us money from us and they did not do our work.|we have already give the payment of the company below are the payment details but they are not picking our call.|we need justice. Kindly help us. If you have any query kindly lets us know.

=
        Paynearby money transfer of rs. 3000 to exolim it service a/c [protected]. Id [protected] successful.

=

This company is Fraud
        May 30, 2018
        Updated by sushilindia
        big Fraud company

Mlmworld. Asia mlmzone. Info ye sabhi websites exolim company ki hai ye bilkul fake aur fraud company hai is company se bilkul bhi website na banwaye is company ne mere saath 1 laakh ka fraud kiya ye cryptocurrency mlm websites banane ke liye kahate hain aur kabhi websites nahin banate hain

Fraud website designing company

Mlm world एशिया के नाम पर चल रहे फ्रॉड कंपनी...
          Fake and bogus company (Don't pay anything to them)
          They jointly make fool of customers.
          Take advance and never deliver the product. (They don't know anything) just collecting advance money and delivering nothing.
          Also, representative mc girl is so arrogant.

Fake hai ye log... Dont pay anything please... Making fool of consumer...

Hello dost mera name kapil hai or ye companey bilkul fake hai mere is companey ne 3000 rs kha gye or ab call bhi attend nahi karte hai salo ne mere se pase le lye or abhi tak koi jabab hi nahi hai koi bhi es companey me payment mat karna kuch bho mahi sab fraud hai pade ayr fir by by by by
          Mera no [protected]
          Agar app call akr sakte ho to call karir kare
          Me police ke pass ja rha hu ok
          Dec 15, 2017
          Updated by all in one hindi
          हैलो दोस्तो मेरा नाम कपिल चौधरी है अगर अपको अपना पैसा वापिस या काम पुरा कराना है तो ये मेरा Whatsapp no [protected] है
          इस कम्पनी ने बहुतो के साथ फरोड किया है हम एक होकर कुछ कर सकते है मैने भी 7/12/2017, को पैसे दिये थे पर अभी तक कुछनही है हम एक हो कर पुलिस मे जायेगे जो खर्चा आयेगा वो बराबर बराबर कर लेगे जो मेरी बात से सन्तुष्ट है बोफोन करे [protected]
          Dec 16, 2017
          Updated by all in one hindi
          Dosto ye comapney bilkul fake dont pay any ammount amount milne ke bad ye call tak attend nahi karte hai inse pase nikalne hai to call me now me apki puri help karingaye ese nahi denge
          7/12/2017 ko payment kiya tha lakin abhi tak kuchh nahi hua na hi call attend kiya time aaj hojayega aaj ho jayega bus ye hi bolte hai or kucjh nahi
          My mobile no - [protected]

According to discussion they told for 50% payment & give me the software same day, then have to pay next 50%.
            I had first pay the rs 3000/- to exolim it services pvt. Ltd. For my software requirement on date 08/12/2018, according to discussion they told me after payment the 50% amount they hand over the software, then pay the next 50%, but receive 50% payment
            They are not giving anything and demand next 50% (Rs 300/-). Then again i am give them rs 3000/- on date 11/12/2018 for my software but now they are not receiving my phone call and giving nothing.

So i am going to file a police case against this company, if they are not solve the issue within 24 hours
            Exolim customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

जैसा की मुझे पहले ही शक था इस कम्पनी पर कि ये fake कम्पनी हैं। हराम की ओलादो को मैनें 17/11/17 को 4000/- दिए थे।हराम की औलाद बोली कि 2 दिन मे काम हो जाएगा।पैसा लेकर हराम की ओलाद ने मुझे ब्लाक कर दिया। फिर जब मैंने यहा पर शिकायत की तो बेशर्म ने unblock कर के एक excel file बना कर कहती हैं 4000/- और दो जो काम पुरा करने पर देने थे। हर रोज नया झुठ बोल बोल कर मेरा टाइम वेस्ट किया पर आज तक काम पुरा नही किया।7/12/17 को मैनें दुसरे developer को काम दिया और इनसे अपने पैसो की मांग की । इन्होंने कहा की account no. दो अभी 5 मिनट में पैसा वापस करते हैं। आज 5 दिन हो चुके हैं कुछ नही दिया और तब से लगातार मैं फोन कर रहा हु पर फोन तक नही उठा रही हैं ।मेरे सभी काल्स का रिकॉर्ड हैं।
              Dec 14, 2017
              Updated by Manisha4488
              आज 10 दिन हो चुके हैं मैडम ना तो फोन उठा रही ह और ना मेरा पैसा वापिस मिला।
              fake कम्पनी हैं

Https://exolim.com/
                3rd floor, simon house
                Paltan bazar, guwahati, assam, in

This company is fraud

Director identification number[protected] haren sarma
                Director identification number[protected] jagadish chandra sarma

Corporate identification number - u72200as2016ptc017386
                Company name - exolim it services...

Exolim — pakka fake company h

दोस्तो आज सुबह इस कम्पनी की मैडम ने मुझे unblock किया। और कहा कि अपनी शिकायत यहा से हटा लो हम आपका पैसा वापिस कर देंगे । खुब ड्रामा किया। मैने बोल दिया कि मेरा payment वापिस कर दो हटा...
                Beware everyone from

These are two website operated by same company named exolim it, situated in guwahati, assam.

I am sohail from west bengal, i have ordered an software from a company named exolim it service private limited situated at 3rd floor, simon house paltan bazar, guwahati, assam, in. Software price was 8000/- and asked to to deposit...