Expat Properties — expat is fraud company
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
WaWaman Parab on Feb 15, 2019
I have booked 2 - 1bkh in expat vida ii in goa and paid amount of rs.1.25 lacs per unit booking amount in the month of april 2016.
The amount of 1bhk flat on the letter of intent in total consideration was 24.20lacs.
Which means the total cost of 2 apartments should cost around 48.50 lacs excluding few extra charges and stamp duties & registration.
The commencement of work was suppose to start from sep 2016 which apparently never started. Being a builder/seller expat never bothered to inform the customer about the delays in projects or reason of the delay.
We didn’t receive any emails or calls from expat saying that the work is delayed and or when the work would start commencing.
Lately in dec 2017 we started receiving letters demanding to pay 20% of the amount which to my surprise the cost of flat increased from 24.20 to more than 35lacs per unit.
Now for 2 apartments we will have pay more than 70 lacs which is around 20 lacs more than the letter of intent.
In this last 2.5 yrs. There was no heads up given by expat that apartments cost will rise from 50 to more than 70 lacs which is irrational.
In addition to this they kept sending letters demanding the money and treating us like a defaulters.
For my knowledge i have also found from internet expat have shuffled the investors money from vida ii to uptown vida that the reason the work never commenced at vida ii.
So many customer complaints about fraud, scam and non re-payments of investors.
The original issue of the increase in price is still not resolved, expat simply increased the cost of apartment by adding all the :
· carpark, infrastructure
· club house, gst,
· organization/society formation expenses,
· electricity and water charges,
· advance towards maintenance for first two years.
To my surprise this cost was never mentioned in the letter of intent, the than sale agent said all this misc. Cost will be around 50k-1lac additional to the total consideration value which was now we know was a pure lie and was a fake selling gimmicks.
Impression of expat until now :
· expat is the most unprofessional builders.
· expat make false promises and lure the investors.
· expat under quotes the value while sales proposal bringing up the bring up the whole real pricing structure (Hidden charges) after the booking amount is paid in advance.
· expat don’t care about investor and think it easy money for investor to shell what ever they demand.
· this looks kind of scam fooling vulnerable investors with pain the investors have to go through.
· even the employees are highly unprofessional, they have no idea what they talk about all they keep asking is money when is come to discussion.
· they never take the calls or face the customer because they know they have over committed, over promised, under quoted and cheated the investors.
· employees also keep changing very often so we have to keep repeating the same story for them to understand the issue and now is to you.
· the drama started with anthony dias, michelle, vaishali, and now chaya who also committed to discuss and resolve the issue within 3 days when we visited expat mumbai office in month of september but still awaiting for more than 2 months to hear from her.
· i have to make atleast 3 calls in a week only to listen that chaya is busy and will call back later. It is so sad and disappointing to have relation or have partnership with so unprofessional and uncourteous firm.
[Feb 15, 2019] Expat Properties customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
|Add a Comment Updated:||Share0Tweet0|