Expat Properties Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Nov 28, 2022

File a complaint to Expat Properties

Having problems with Expat Properties?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Expat Properties customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Expat Properties

Karnataka

Expat Properties Phone Numbers

View more phone numbers

Fax

Expat Properties reviews & complaints(457)

I paid Rs 5 lakh to Expat since 2015 for 500 sw yard plot in their project Mystic Hills II.
It was to be registered few years ago but they have stopped replying to phone calls and emails.
Police complaint too has been lodged through email but no progress so far.
Expat Properties customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Already paid full amount but no response after collecting the payment all representative in Kuwait have disappeared tried sending emails provided but no response as its not going thru all office numbers are changed how it is possible surprising
    Expat Properties customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Sir this is with reference to Mangoan MIDC property at Roha, done investment in 2012 thru pune expat properties office Kothrud. Now it is almost 10 years money stuck and no responses. We are trying to reach Mr. Chetan Sode but he is not responding us . Please do needful to resolve this matter and support us by releasing our money with investment clarity as per written on paper clauses.

Invested in plots 7 years ago but company is no genuine.. . need help
        Expat Properties customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I've bought 1 acres land in Anhita 2 project in mangaon in 2012. For the last 10 yrs, you guys have promised possession of the land but never delivered despite so many follow-ups.

I don't see you having intent of giving any land anytime...I don't want my land but I want to have atleast the principle repayment of my amount paid.

It is my hard earned money which you have looted through cheating and I will go to the last
          edge of the world to make you guys pay irrespective of the time it takes.

I've also sent a lawyers notice to which you guys didn't respond. Please arrange for my refund asap.

Shantanu
          Expat Properties customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Expat properties have cheated and is a fraud company. I've bought properties in 2012 from them with a promise of land possession in their anhita 2 project in mangaon.

For the last 10 yrs, have done countless followups and meetings with always empty promises. Now these folks have gone incommunicado with their offices shut down and no one picking up our calls. They didn't even bother to respond to my lawyers notice.

I want my money back with interest as it is there in the contract. You people have looted and cheated honest middle class folks who dreamt of having a piece of land. Shame on you.
            Expat Properties customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have been trying to contact your team by calling and has send 100 of emails but there is no response.

the project registry is pending since years
              kindly confirm status or we needs to dispute this in court.

i bought below unit.
              Paradise City - BID: B1601777

contact no[protected]...
              I had invested in a property of 5000 sq ft in Expat Properties, Crest 11 project in Bangalore. Was supposed to get delivery by november 2020. Have been trying to contact them from begining of 2020 but no response. As per the contract they had agreed to refund the money paid if contract was not honoured.

Can you please assist in solving this issue. My user name and id as below
              Username / Customer ID (CID): C1323409...
              I had purchased land from Expat Properties in Kuwait as follows:
              1. Whispering waters bought in 2012, Booking ID B1205858 and paid an amount of Rs.681, 000/-
              2. Garv bought in 2012, Booking ID B1211461 and paid an amount of Rs.858, 000/-
              3. Vida bought in 2016 and paid advance of Rs.125, 000/-

All the above payments were made but till date we never got the final agreement. They have been only promising...

I purchased a plot of land in their Project Garv for INR 10 lacs made in 2012. So far, neither the plot has been handed over nor my requests for refund of my money paid has been honoured.
              Expat Properties customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have been trying to contact your team member but there is no response. i need my money back in subject project.
                thanks,

the project registry is pending since years and I do not see any movement and my family and friends unfortunately referred by myself to invest in expat project was not a good call....
                I have purchased half acer land in Expat Carnival Project with Booking ID number B1405849. But last 3 years there is no response from Expat property team. I have sent them several emails and I have been to site, but I did not get any information about project. I have noticed there which plot no given to us from expat and marked plot no. is not matching and there no one to explain. If got any information above mention property please tell...
                I purchased a plot carnival near mopa Airport from expat properties. Until now they have not registered the plot in my name nor are they refunding the amount paid until now.

Several emails have had no response and there is no phone number to contact.

How to get a resolution? If any one has managed to get in touch with expat group, please do share so that I can also get in touch with these people....

I have paid entire amount for a 1 acre plot at Mahad by name of project Sanaya Pandheri. The expat people are not responding and giving registration. Now they say that the property is attached with economic offence wing
                I need my money to be paid back
                We have been looted
                Expat Properties customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have book a 1/4 acre plot paying all the installments. I am waiting for the handover and registration of plot. But no news or communication. please help me either registering or refund of money.

Date : September 02, 2020

To :

M/s. Expat Projects & Development P. Ltd
                    Mumbai/Bangalore

Re : Paradise City, Village Kalane, Taluka Doda Marg, Sindhudurg District.

Sub : Handover of Property

Dear Sir/ Madam :

I, William Fernandes had taken this property through you vide your Token Receipt Agreement signed on 28th January 2016. It was assured that the hand over of the property would be done in 30months time as specified in the Agreement. However, till date we have not heard from you in this regards.

Kindly arrange to send the detailed information as to the status of this property and when the necessary documents will be ready for hand over.

I have paid the full amount in one payment and yet the delay of so long.

Please check and revert back to me on this email id.

Thanking you,

Yours truly,

William Fernandes

Dear Sir / Madam,

Our first investment with Expat Properties was for a ¼ acre plot (Plot # 231) in a project named “Garv” in Raigad, Maharashtra for which a total of INR 9, 80, 000 was paid in 7 instalments starting 07/05/2012. A sale deed was signed on 21/08/2015 and the registration was promised within 36 months plus 6 months grace period failing which an interest at prevailing prime lending rate plus 2% surcharge is...
                      Dear sir this is in regards to the project at chimbave mohola that the co. Still not given and idea about the plots purchased there and not contact whomnto c9ntact and how to get the plots.
                      Praveen v nalwad
                      Vikas nalwad...
                      Hi, my is name Anand Patil From Vasco Goa. I have invested in paradise city of expat group of land 500 sqm neaar mopa airport in 2016. They supposed to handover the project in 2019 but still nothing has done thier. whenever i called them there is no response, after 6 years of investment recently any how i got their representative no. so I called him he was saying 500sqm plot cant be registered because of something ### law has changed he was...

Expat Carnival Properties--Booking Id:B1405817

I have made investment in Expat Carnival Project with Booking ID number B1405817. But last 2 years there is no response from them on the registration of the property for which the part payment was paid to them. They are not responding to any e-mails sent to them in this regards. No one from Expat properties are answering the call and found not reachable.