Faber Customer Care Contacts

1.1
Last updated Dec 1, 2022

File a complaint to Faber

Having problems with Faber ?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Faber customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Faber

Faber Website

Faber Head Office Address

204, Second Floor, Pentagon Tower 2, Magarpatta City, Hadapsar
Pune
Pune District

Faber Phone Numbers

Faber Overview

Latest complaint Long pending service request for newly installed water purifier has been filed on 01/12/2022. Latest Resolved Faber 4 burner gas stove/ gas leakage issue after using few weeks only was resolved Jul 19, 2022. Faber ranks as the #5 most complained about among Appliances.

Disclaimer

Consumercomplaints.in is not affiliated, associated, maintained, authorized, sponsored, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Faber . We suggest contacting the company directly to resolve your complaints, and you can find the company's contact details above.

Recent Faber reviews & complaints(698)

We have purchased new water purifier from Faber India. It is not working properly from one month of installation. It is under warranty period, i booked service complaint Log the issue through customer care on 5th Nov'22.Till there is no response on service and i have called multiple times to customer care but there is no proper response from Faber side. Please do needful on that matter.

Service complaint Number :BAN[protected]...
Verified Company
Verified Company
Faber Customer Care
Service available

Faber — No response from Faber service team.

Dear team,

I have purchased Faber chimney in Amazon five months back. that time your authorised service person installed.
10day back chimney is not working I have registered service request ticket no:HYD[protected].

every day I I am reminding on the WhatsApp but No response.

In my life I never face this kind of pathetic service.
Monday I am going to file a case in consumer court....
I had purchased Faber Hob – HTG 654 CRS Br CI on May 2020. In year 2021, there was so much issues with the original burners. I had to raise a complaint and service technician replaced with new burners within warranty. Again, this year in 2022, burners are faulty, the technician is recommending to replace the burners. Since it’s out of warranty, its going to shell out another 5k from my pocket. I had spent 17, 000 INR to purchase this...