Faber Complaints & Reviews

1.1
Last updated Feb 2, 2023

File a complaint to Faber

Having problems with Faber ?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Faber customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Faber

Faber Website

Faber Head Office Address

204, Second Floor, Pentagon Tower 2, Magarpatta City, Hadapsar
Pune
Pune District

Faber Phone Numbers

Faber reviews & complaints(709)

I bought Faber Gas Stove 4 Burner Power 4BB Bk Black (Serial No.S[protected] on 12th April 2021 in Viveks Mylapore, Chennai. Recently we noticed a crack in the Glass top and while using the stove, the crack in the glass top began to increase. The glass top became brittle and small pieces of glass began to drop. When we checked with Viveks, they had asked me to contact Faber customer care. So we have booked a service appointment to fix the...
I had bought Faber Gas Stove 4 Burner Power 4BB Bk Black (Serial No.S[protected] on 12th April 2021 in Viveks Mylapore, Chennai. Recently we noticed a crack in the Glass top and while using the stove, the crack in the glass top began to increase. The glass top became brittle and small pieces of glass began drop. When we checked with Viveks, they had asked me to contact Faber customer care. So we have booked a service appointment to fix...

I was opened a complaint ( COC[protected] ) on 31st Dec 2022 against warrant stove, Glass top was blasted without any action, faber service team was visited at my home and informed me that its required to replace glass top, case & burner. Glass top & case was replaced on 3 weeks before but burner not yet replaced. I have contacted local faber service team & regional faber team but no response. Now one of Faber Executive (Bini Bhasker) is saying that Burner replacement is chargeable and asking to contact another executive
Feb 2, 2023
Complaint not yet resolved, as per below E-mail that they have escalated to escalation team [email protected]

We had purchased a Faber chimney in a nearby franke store 9 month's back, and im very upset and disappointed to say this that the chimney is not working properly since the first month, I have contacted the customer care and raised the issue but the technician who came in at first told us that there is no problem and somehow made it work for temporary and closed the call, then we again raised the issue recently and the...

The glass cover of stove was randomly broken one day. The service guys from kottayam, kerala came, verified the documents and went back saying they'll replace it. Since then its been 1.5 months and no response has been received. They are trying to now generate new service code with another code to obfuscate the delay in the first registration.

Code. COC[protected]

On 11/1/2023 registered a complaint for service of a high end Faber chimney vide DEL[protected], happy code 942.Franke Faber India Pvt Ltd. Mechanic visited 13/1 but said he wasn’t technically qualified to service it. Now a week since complaint a simple service query is not attended to .

I register a complaint on 5 Jan regarding my cooktop. But till date the service center does not solve the issue the person name Dinesh phone number [protected] said your part is coming and we change today 17 Jan, but not picking up my phone. On 5 Jan I register the complaint by my registered mobile number [protected], the executive said we order your part it will take 10 days to come. On 12 Jan I called him he said he check in the office and then tell me whether the part is come or not, but he is lying because I called up customer care they said part is ordered on 12 Jan then on 15 Jan I called some senior person named Dinesh in Faber mobile number [protected] he said madam I will definitely send someone on 17 Jan to change the part. I m working person take a leave after confirming by him that he will send someone but today on 17 Jan he is not picking my phone. Very unprofessional by the standards of Faber. Please take action against Mr. Dinesh mobile number [protected]

Ro water filter not working from 3 days

Been to Faber and enquired about chimney they suggest some model … but not available at the shop so they said it should come from Bangalore .. they took advance of 5000 and said tomo morning sharp by 11 they will fix the chimney… but when I called they said afternoon, later afternoon when I called they said evening, later evening I called they said 30 mins 15 mins all these reasons … finally they didn’t fix chimney and called so many times they didn’t even responded my call ..due to this all my work spoiled on that … kindly help on the same …

We had asked for a regular chimney cleaning, we had done the cleaning before and the last time they did it, they did it well but this time when they came for cleaning they used harsh chemicals without diluting it (last time they came they had diluted it) which completely made the chimney grill and the sink in which they cleaned go brown but then they were also very arrogant and wanted to leave it incomplete without even cleaning it and at first they just wanted to completely replace the new grills in my house with another old one that they had cleaned previously. we had asked them for a replacement since they were the ones who did the damage but, there has been no response for replacing the grill and the sink for free.

I bought a 4 Faber HOB Cooktop Jumbo 4BB SS in May 22 from Croma in Bengaluru thinking it to be a good company. But to my utter dismay, the glass of the cook top broke on 22/10/22.

I raised complaint and also spoke to Customer Care every week. I was given update from Customer Care that glass top has been despatched/being despatched and it will be replaced within a week which they are bluffing.

My fingers get...

We have purchased new water purifier from Faber India. It is not working properly from one month of installation. It is under warranty period, i booked service complaint Log the issue through customer care on 5th Nov'22.Till there is no response on service and i have called multiple times to customer care but there is no proper response from Faber side. Please do needful on that matter.

Service complaint Number :BAN[protected]

Dear team,

I have purchased Faber chimney in Amazon five months back. that time your authorised service person installed.
                  10day back chimney is not working I have registered service request ticket no:HYD[protected].

every day I I am reminding on the WhatsApp but No response.

In my life I never face this kind of pathetic service.
                  Monday I am going to file a case in consumer court.

I had purchased Faber Hob – HTG 654 CRS Br CI on May 2020. In year 2021, there was so much issues with the original burners. I had to raise a complaint and service technician replaced with new burners within warranty. Again, this year in 2022, burners are faulty, the technician is recommending to replace the burners. Since it’s out of warranty, its going to shell out another 5k from my pocket. I had spent 17, 000 INR to purchase this...
                    Complaint against the service:
                    Since 8 months (the time we purchased chimney) we have faced issues like the chimney suddenly stops or it produces certain kind of voice and we have complained almost 15 times about this but yet this issue has been not solved
                    They say that there is voltage fluctuation and change pcb everytime
                    We even called torrent power services to check the voltage and they said that voltage is perfectly...
                    +1 videos

I purchased Faber Gas Hob last month and with in 2 days Glass Hob broke in to pieces. I complained and registered in Faber WhatsApp bot and till now it's been a month no proper ownership and responce from Faber service guys. I called Faber TL / incharge no responses. I am clueless how to get it sort this out .Guys don't buy any Faber products. No service, Worthless. Faber, if you can't provide after sales service, please stop selling your products. Worst service I have encountered.

I complained Faber Hob for service. Becoz Hob not working properly since 3 month. Condition of my bad my family in danger to use hob, because hob burner excreted extra flame from side borders.
                      I complained in Faber before 2-3 month. And complained no. Is RAJ[protected].
                      Not any person contact me for solution of my problem.
                      I called many time to Faber customer care no. [protected], but give answer such as, ” we proceed your request for further action. “
                      Or said that wrong number.
                      Pls solve the problem.
                      Dr. Dinesh khoiwal
                      Bhilwara
                      Rajasthan -311001

Purchased from Rathna Fan house T.nager 14 Sept.2022
                        Installed on4 th Nov 2022 at our New residance at MAGNUS-D- 1003 .ALLIANCE GALLERIA RESIDENSES 200Ft RADIAL ROAD, OLD PALLAVARAM 600117by NAVINASH.It is leaking n Tap. It was alzso informed to set it righhty.But your technician was in a hurry and advised us to make a complaint to your custoer care. Is tis the way to handle a customer.

Faber FWP Neutron PRO Alkaline, Ultraviolet Water Purifier
                          10L | B08KFRFSP9 ( Faber FWP Neutron PRO )
                          HSN:84212120

#faberindia, @faberindia...

Disappointed with the service... the India Goa team simply is truly incapable of handling or treating customers. FABER promises it's customers #saferwithfaber .. it is hashtag used on most of thier posts...but do you live up to this?
                          DEFINITELY NOTbr...

I have filed my chimney complaint on 31/10/22. The complaint number is DEL[protected].
                          But there was no reply till 5th November.
                          A person called me on 02/11/22 cell no. [protected] and assured to arrive within half an hour. But still I am waiting.
                          pathetic service.
                          Faber team please look into the matter.