Faber

204, Second Floor, Pentagon Tower 2, Magarpatta City, Hadapsar
Pune
Pune District

Load

Faber related photos (67)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative

Faber Photos

Faber Complaints & Reviews

I am drafting this mail after waiting for more than a month for a service request. A very very bad experience from Faber....
I purchased a brand new Jumbo 4BB BK AI auto ignition Faber gas stove on 30th March 2021 from hyderabad, India...
We are running a IFM company and one of our customer home shifting from Avadi, Chennai to Anna Nagar, Chennai. and reinstallation...

Complaint no RUP[protected] complaint date 27.03.2021 but not any response Faber company still date.

The engineer visited my place on 10th January 2020 (2 weeks after the complain was lodged), This itself is lapse from Faber...
    I brought a new chimney last february. Just after two months it stopped working. I immediately filed a complaint at the store...

My request No is PUN[protected]

Purchased from Vijay Sales, near railway station
    [protected][protected][protected]------

I purchased a Faber GAS 5 Burner for some 23000/-
    In the 1st year itself, the flame started coming red yellow, and my vessel used to become black.

I complained to the sales man, but he left the company.
    Finally I complained and a engineer came and reduced the flame and I am unable to cook.

Then finally I went to the Vijay Sales after 2 years and they deny to change the Burner.

Please be polite and help me by changing the burners.

My parents sunflame brand 2 burner, since 20 years from Air force canteen and no complain, cost some rs 2000/- and
    I wonder I purchased a Faber company and see in one year burners are not aligned / out

Please, request you to consider my problem.

Also Lost my warrently car. But I have invoice

I have purchased Faber Chumney, Model: HOOD FEEL PLUS, BK TC LTW 60 (110.0327.488) G[protected], on 10/01/2016, for the PAST one month chimney lights are not glowing, I have booked a complaint through Toll Free Number, technician had attended, he had done cleaning but regarding bulbs he said the bulbs are available. I kept on pursuing but complaint was closed, without taking my consent. Today also I booked a complaint through toll free number with ref No. HYD [protected], I was told that this it would be attended with 48 hrs.
      MY COMPLAINT IS PENDING FOR MORE THAN ONE MONTH. HOW YOU CAN CLOSE A COMPLAINT BASED ON TECHNICIAN'S FEEDBACK. This is fourth time I am raising a complaint, but my complaint is not solved. I expect a better service from you.

I have raised complaint 3 months back but till date no supply from faber company for burner replacement. This is worst experience with Faber and no solution till date even after several follow ups with vendors and company

The middle burner is not working properly as the flame is not proper as its getting highlighted from one side

I had submitted a complaint about 10 days ago - Complaint No.BLR [protected].

The service person attended to...

Burner not work
            Contact no. [protected],

Purchased from Defence Shoppe Trivandrum
            products serial No.[protected]

Faber gas stove not giving flame as soon as something fall on it like milk and completely it stops giving flame, we have to go for paid servicing of 600 every time and every month it happens, service man says that every time we have to go for paid servicing, each time anything will fall after boiling on burner and it stops giving flame and every time we have to call for paid servicing, this is pathetic experience of any brand with lifetime paid servicing every 2-3 month or every month it happens, is this the brand which we considered and the pathetic service will never consider buying any product of Faber nor will recommend and will gonna change the gas stove as soon as possible

I have raised a complaint almost two months back but till date it is not resolved. Few service providers visited once in a while but none of them replaced burners so far. I have never faced this kind of challenge with any other product and company. I strongly recommend people to not go far faber. Very pathetic and poorest service base.
                Faber stove burners replacement

Iam a resident of Karaikudi.I am using the Faber table mount gas stove with three burners.And also I am using the Faber chimney with two halogen lights. Due to corna lock down the service also not in properly.Do last one year we have cooking with out chimney lights.Some three months back one technician came for service of stove and chimney.I asked him to replace the chimney bulbs .But he also told I have bulbs with me but it's not suitable for your chimney.

Any how now I want lodge one complaint of bulbs in chimney.One more thing I want replace the feeding casket of stove .
                  Kindly depute some technician with proper spares and rectify the required remedies in my stove/chimney.

A SIVAKUMAR,
                  G-1, First Floor,
                  PaarU Homes,
                  Essappa Chettiyar Street,
                  Karaikudi-630001, Sivaganga District,
                  Tamilnadu.monile:[protected]

Iam Jagdish Kumar M brought a new 4burner Gas stove from dealer, after passing one year one burner had failed which was replaced. Now again passing 6months 2burners had failed, the complaint has not yet resolved after giving request 2weeks back.

Bringing to your kind notice for suitable reply or resolution as my stove is in a very dangerous position and getting sounds when liting it.
                    Still it is not replied

I had purchased a hybrid gas stove from Faber 2 years back . And this is what I got .

1 . Cast iron utensils...
                      I had a problem with my Faber hob for which i contacted Heat Craft/Technocare, which is the service center for Faber hobs...

Hob was bought from the retailer Neugen at Sarjapur Road in Dec 1 week. One burner has not been working since day one and second one stopped working last week. Multiple complaints, phone calls and emails later, issue is unresolved .Service Center manager Ravi is extremely rude and threatening and should not be in services at all. Venugopal's name was provide by Faber company, but no resolution so far after almot 10-12 weeks . Tkt number with Faber-Franke call center is listed above . Need urgent resolution as it is impacting our day to day life
                      Serial No - C[protected]
                      Bought Date - Nov 29, 2020
                      Not sharing copy of recpt as it has address and other private details

Last July I purchased a chimney from faber, we have used it for about a month. We started experiencing the trouble in the...