Fashiondart.in — mobile covers

My order id is #310271with the name Yogayta Bajaj from jaipur and my contact number is [protected]. I had placed an order for 7 covers of the model Iphone 7 but I have received 4 cases of different model. I need a contact number to call on and I want a refund of my money within 2 days. I have proofs for the same. Do not waste my time and refund my money within the time limit otherwise I will have to complain to the police. Order date : 22.03.2018

Comments

This is totally fake site. You order something and get something else . There is no number on the site, no emails are responded . PLEASE DO NOT ORDER ANYTHING .
My order id is #311195 with the name Vaishali Vyawahare from Nagpur and my contact number is [protected]. I had placed an order for 7 covers of the model One+3t but I have received 3 cases of different model. I need a contact number to call on and I want a refund of my money within 2 days. I have proofs for the same. Do not waste my time and refund my money within the time limit otherwise I will have to complain to the police. Order date : 22.03.2018
I face lots of problem with this site, so please don't visit on this site and don't purchase from the site

Jaipur