Fashionista Complaints & Reviews

Last updated May 24, 2022

File a complaint to Fashionista

Having problems with Fashionista?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Fashionista customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Fashionista

Fashionista Website

Fashionista Head Office Address

RH – 14, E Wing, Crystal palace, kanchpada, Link Road, Malad(W)
Mumbai City District

Fashionista Phone Numbers

Mobile

Fashionista reviews & complaints(30)

I got a wrong product
Fashionista customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I ordered for 5 bras online n received the cheapest quality 3 bras with the box filled with heavy cardboard to feel heavy... The main issue is that the courier guy took my money n ran away... It was COD Delivery, he had to take 600 n return my 400 but the moment I took the courier n just return to keep it he ran away with the remaining money... N I was so helpless that i couldn't even run after him as I had my child at home... In just few...
    Sir, FYI as we ordered pack of 6 pcs for daily wear bra and pandis. But wrong product received. Please take exchange option & deliver the right ordered product. In case if you haven't stock, please refund the amount of Rs.599/-.
    Please take action against wrong product delivered as soon as possible.
    Thanks & Regards,...
    Please take action against wrong product delivered as soon as possible.
    Thanks & Regards,
    Kanchana kumaravel,
    [protected]....
    I am very disappointed by this activity the product delivered is not which I have ordered and it's quantity is also less it's was the pack of 8 and l got only 3 and it's only 3 bra which is not of a good quality if you guys are not going to take a proper action then i must have to please kindly return it and refund my money back.
    Respected Team Consumer Complaints Department,

We are writing this email from FASHIONISTA EXHIBITION. We are into ‘Exhibition Services’ and provide an ‘Offline’ selling platform to sellers and buyers just like Amazon provides ‘Online’ platform. We don't sell anything directly to the consumers.

Issue

We get 2-3 mails daily about consumer complaints department on our official email id [protected]@fashionistaindia.com also with mistaken identity your website has also mentioned our details (website emails and contact number). Kindly delete all this information.

We get Phone calls on official numbers [protected] / [protected] /[protected]Our Customer Care Nos.) directly from consumers regarding product issues as they find our details when they Google FASHIONISTA word as we are in the google search since 2008 when our exhibition services started.

Fraud Website

Someone is selling some products by the name Fashionista. There is a website through which they sell https://fashionistas365.com which doesn't have any contact address or name and just the email id [protected]@gmail.com is mentioned and still people buy and get cheated by them. We reported this to www/godaddy.com and they have pulled the website down.

Team Fashionista
    www.fashionistaindia.com

I ordered a set of 8 bra and panty for women and received only 3 cheep quality bra
      That order costed 599 and i want full refund of my order

Fraud Website

Someone is selling some products by the name Fashionista. There is a website through which they sell https://fashionistas365.com which doesn't have any contact address or name and just the email id [protected]@gmail.com is mentioned and still people buy and get cheated by them. We reported this to www.godaddy.com and they have pulled the website down.

Team fashionista
      www.fashionistaindia.com

I odered product and I got completely different product . The quality of the Product I recieved is extremely poor I want my order to be exempt and I want my refund ASAP

Team fashionista
        www.fashionistaindia.com

Dear 🇮🇳 brothers and sister They are not providing good product for worthable company. Fully fake....

Sir I want my order to cancel from this site and the site have no option to cancel the order please help sir
          Fashionista customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My order number was 101279NFT . 7 bra + underwear set and i have only received a pack of only 3 bra whose quality is also altered.
            Fashionista customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I had ordered a pack of regular cotton women Backless V neck bra panty set (pack of 8) of amount 599 on 13/03/2022 and received the product today. The pack contains only 3 bras that to of very low quality which I want to return . The contact number given in the pack is also not responding.
              Customer ID:#93461NFT
              Map Id:43884846
              Tracking ID:[protected]
              Sold by:Women fashion, Yamuna Vihar, Delhi-110053, Contact...

Kindly provide the parcel as soon as possible or else return the money plz
              Verybad products
              N no return policy
              Fake service

I have ordered Regular Wear Cotton Women Backless V Neck Bra Panty Set (Pack of 8) cost rupees 599 from fashionistas365 site and received some fake products covered with dust and fully damaged. When I ordered the product I did not receive any confirmation mail or message and there is no option in their site for refund/return. I want to return the product and need my money back. Kindly do the needful.
                Fashionista customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I am order 3 combo of rayon Kurtis in this website. but i received wrong product and damaged stained clothes. contact phone number was switched off...
                  This is to inform you I, Yukti Pandey, Proprietor of FASHIONISTA EXHIBITION. We are into ‘Exhibition Services’ and provide an ‘Offline’ selling platform to sellers and buyers just like Amazon provides ‘Online’ platform. We don't sell anything directly to the consumers.

br...
                  I order something but I received another one it is totally different from my order
                  Fashionista customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                  This is to inform you that we are into ‘Exhibition Services’ and provide an ‘Offline’ selling platform to sellers and buyers just like Amazon provides ‘Online’ platform. We don't sell anything directly to the consumers.

Issue

We get Phone calls on official numbers [protected] / [protected] (Our Customer Care No.) directly from consumers regarding product issues as they find our details when they Google FASHIONISTA word as we are in the google search since 2008 when our exhibition services started.

Fraud Website

Please look into this matter and do the needful.

You have without verifying linked our email, address and contact number even the logo to the activities of this fraud website https://fashionistas365.com

www.fashionistaindia.com

I received wrong item(Product). I ordered regular-wear-cotton-women-backless-v-neck-bra-panty-set-pack-of-8 but I received only 3 bras. So please return your item and give me my money of amount 649. I am very disappoint....
                    I received wrong item.i ordered 6 set or lingerie .but I received only 3 bras .so please return your item and give me my money of amount 600
                    Fashionista customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                    Please send my money and return your item

I ordered designer sports push up bra with panty set of 7 psc of 599rs on 19 feb 2022,
                      But i got only 3 bra which is not the product.
                      I want my parcel or refund.
                      Fashionista customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Hi I have paid for the order but I didn't received any order .Here are the message for payment deducted.

Transaction No. [protected] for Rs 339.00 done for Devangi Fashion has succeeded from payu team