XpressBees Logistics Customer Care
XpressBees Logistics

XpressBees Logistics Customer Care

XpressBees Logistics

Facebook
3rd and 4th Floor, Rajashree Business Park, Plot No 114, Survey No 338, Tadiwala Road, Nr. Sohrab Hall
Pune City

Sat09:00 am - 08:00 pm
Sun09:00 am - 08:00 pm

XpressBees Logistics Complaints & Reviews

Varuun Singh on May 28, 2020
The reversal pick up was cancelled due to Xpressbees couldn't pickup the order AWB:[protected] as QC parameter fail. But it was from the courier company side and not by the customer.

Complaint comments  RespondComplaint category Other

Varuun Singh on May 28, 2020
    My reversal pick was arranged but the pick was cancelled. The cancellation was from your end and not customer end .The reson was Xpressbees couldn't pickup the order AWB:[protected] of IMAGINE MARKET.. as QC parameter fail.

Complaint comments  RespondComplaint category Other

Vaibhav Rajnandani on May 26, 2020
      I am not getting any update regarding my boat airdopes 381 pick up and complaint status. I don't know where it is when it will be coming back. It shows it's in mumbai by using awb no. But when i am using ticket number to trace the status of the product i can't trace it because when i submit ticket numberbin the shipment tracing head it shows no data found. Where the hell is my product i don't know. Boat hasn't contacted me directly and xpressbees is not providing proper detials. It's like my product is gone forever.

Complaint comments  RespondComplaint category Electronics & Appliances

Xpressbees Logistics — complaint for late delivery and staff attitude

Jay74368 on May 23, 2020
        My name is jay parekh and my awb no is[protected], i was expecting the courier yesterday as it is mentioned on xpressbees...
        Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint category Postal & Delivery Services

ABC Gupta on May 23, 2020
        I have ordered various essential cosmetics products on purplle app order id being[protected]. As i am working in public sector bank i have provided my office address as shipment address, so that delivery could be easier. My place of work and resident is in different cities. I found a dissatisfactory delivery system. The delivery boy reached the office at non working hours at 7:47 a. M in the morning. I informed him that shipment address is my office address and advised him to drop the parcel between 10:30 a. M to 4:00p. M (Office hours), which he agreed. Then i got the call at around 9:30 a. M for receiving the delivery. I was not present in that city. I asked him the reason to reach the office at non working hours, he told me that some other person will be droppinh the parcel before 4:00 p. M. But later i got the message that the delivery has been postponed for future on my request which was not done by me. The message elaborated that delivery will be done in next 24 to 48 hours. The banks i. E my office is closed for 3 days till monday i. E 25.05.20120. I called the delivery boy numerous times but call was not received for any queries to be done. The delivery co being xpressbees. I found that wrong updation done on system regarding delivery. Tracking id being[protected]. The name of the delivery boy is naveen chaudhary as per true caller and mob. No. Being [protected]. Kindly look into the matter and arrange the order to reach me on tuesday without any more issues.

Complaint comments  RespondComplaint category Postal & Delivery Services

Vipin Reedlaniya on May 20, 2020
          Apne mujhe galt product deliver kr diya hai please mujhe mera sahi product deliver kre...mene apse baby madium size pant diaper mgaye the..but apke company ne nd courier boy ne mujhe adult ke size ke diaper deliver kiye hai...or mujhe 650 Rs ki payment bhi le li hai..ya to aap mujhe sahi product de ya fir mujhe mere paise waps de...

Complaint comments  RespondComplaint category Online Shopping

Alexrahul159357 on May 20, 2020
            With due respect i state that i'm rahul rajak, and my phone number is [protected] and my address is bandel neta ji park 2 near netaji welfare club, pin-712123, post-bandel, dist - hooghly, state - west bengal,
            You have a parcel delivery which belongs to my name and my phone nmbr and address which i mentioned above,, the parcel sent from asansol and the sender's phone number is-[protected]. He sent a parcel to me to above address on[protected]. But still the parcel isn't send to me.. The sender is couriering 1st time so he don't know about the tracking i'd so he only noted the parcel receiving code and attached the bill with parcel and sent to me,, so i or he have no any arrow bill number.. Bt parcel is palced to my name and my address and my phone number,, i'm the receiver.. And i'm unable tp track my parcel... Kindly do something and send parcel to me..

Complaint comments  RespondComplaint category Mobile Handsets

Xpressbees Logistics — refusal to deliver snapdeal product and misbehave

Harjindar on May 19, 2020
              Sir/madem,
              I had suffered a lot from your staff and delivery boy behaviour. Its spoiling courier image in customers...
              Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint category Other

Xpressbees Logistics — My iteam was stolen

Mounisha Bhattacharyya on May 18, 2020
              When I open up my bag the bag is empty. But the delivery boy taken full payment...
              Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint category Online Shopping

RS Ralte on May 15, 2020
              I ordered kurti with pants, through Kirazo from Facebook. They send wrong and bad quality items. And i can't return it. I need to know this company landline number Or any contact numbers.

Xpressbees Logistics — rude staff behavior and abusive language

Santosh Shivakumar on May 15, 2020
                This delivery person is from expressbees his number is [protected]. I received a call while i was sleeping after working night...
                Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint category Postal & Delivery Services

Xpressbees Logistics — product not delivered and sold out other person

Bharat Communication on May 11, 2020
                I was order from flipkart cod service today my order is out of delivery by xpressbees logistics i got a...
                Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint category Online Shopping

Xpressbees — package not delivered to the customer

Bareen Abbasi on May 11, 2020
                Iam the reseller and first time iam facing such type of problem in my business, my customer is complaining me again and again...
                Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint category Clothing, Shoes & Accessories

Reetha Francis on May 11, 2020
                Why u are not delivering to ths area pls do anything as soon as possible

Xpressbees Logistics — product delivery no response

prabhat shinde on May 11, 2020

I have ordered some products from meadbery on march 20. Due to lockdown it is late delivery that i agree....
                  Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint category Health & Beauty

Cool anshu on May 10, 2020
                  My order is not delivered yet please delivered my order my awb number is[protected] Neena kumari name order

Complaint comments  RespondComplaint category Postal & Delivery Services

Prince Kushanth on May 10, 2020
                    It does not fit my size

Complaint comments  RespondComplaint category Online Shopping

Musarrat Bano on May 9, 2020
                      I haven't order any clothes from your store but we don't that from where we will return that item

Musarrat Bano on May 8, 2020
                        I have ordered a kurti but what I get is not that what I have seen

Complaint comments  RespondComplaint category Nature & Environment

Divya Somesetty on May 8, 2020
                          I have received another product Instead of other product so i decided to return it back how I need to return it back

Complaint comments  RespondComplaint category Education

Recently Discussed

(47 minutes ago)
                            Byju's
                            videos locked
                            (2 hours 35 minutes ago)
                            Drl Solution
                            data entry fake job offer
                            (2 hours 41 minutes ago)
                            Jodhpur Nagar Nigam
                            dogs problem
                            (3 hours 51 minutes ago)
                            Wipro
                            requesting mail for online training through pbl app.
                            (4 hours 34 minutes ago)
                            Paynimo / Techprocess Payment Services
                            transaction successful but not credited