XpressBees Logistics Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Jan 26, 2023

File a complaint to XpressBees Logistics

Having problems with XpressBees Logistics?

File a complaint and get it resolved by XpressBees Logistics customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

XpressBees Logistics

XpressBees Logistics Website

XpressBees Logistics Head Office Address

3rd and 4th Floor, Rajashree Business Park, Plot No 114, Survey No 338, Tadiwala Road, Nr. Sohrab Hall
Pune City

XpressBees Logistics Phone Numbers

XpressBees Logistics reviews & complaints(3395)

This is very very worst experience I have ever had .
Following shipments number not delivered to me.
Shipment number [protected]

Since 25th January still now 3 times I got messages from your end that product out for delivery.
I have got first message on 25th January in morning that product out for delivery..same day by 10 pm I got a call from delivery agent (no [protected]) & he asked me to provide him the delivery code & he will deliver me the product after 10 minutes I refused to give OTP, asked home I will give the Otp only at my door step.then he disconnected the call & within a minute I got messages "customer refused to accept & delivery canceled "
I again logged a complaint on 27th .then I got messages about product out for delivery on 28th morning, again I received messages in evening that customer refused to accept.
Same happened on 30th January also.
Where as I didn't receive any call or delivery boy didn't come to my place on 28th nd 30th January.
Worst experience I got .
XpressBees Logistics customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

AWB: [protected]

booked for Mumbai to Ahmedabad. Xpressbees is neither delivering nor returning parcel since 5 days!!!

Please reach out and solve this asap!!
    Kindly Speed Up My Package AWB NUMBER : [protected] and Deliver it to me as Soon as Possible TODAY ITSELF... Since it is really Urgent.

Sir, Kindly Speed Up My Package for AWB NUMBER : [protected]
      and Deliver it to me As Fast As Possible Due To Urgency . So, Kindly Speed Up and Deliver the Package To Me without any further delays and also Update the Status of the Shipment.
      Kindly Speed Up My Package AWB NUMBER : [protected] and Deliver it to me as Soon as Possible.. Since it is really Urgent.

I had booked parcel with Xpress bees from Bhopal to lucknow on 12 January and as per tracking it is showing package reached lucknow on 17 January. Till now no infiemton in oak she or delivery of package. No response from Xpress bees or it’s helpline. This is ridiculous and pathetic Sevice and people. Kindly sort it out at earliest otherwise will have to file FIR for the loss.
        AWB-[protected]

Today afternoon about 12:50 pm a pick up person of your company by the name of Shaikh Akbar mobile no.[protected] picked up the package from my home and said that by 4-5 pm he would send pick up confirmation nessage but now the time is 6:30 pm and till now he did not send any message so please check what is going on.
          Hope to get the reply soon. AWB.[protected]
          Hi!

I am sorry for the unpleasant experience you’ve been through. Please share your order ID so that I can get this checked on priority.

Thanks!
          Team Snapdeal

Sir, Kindly Speed Up My Package for AWB NUMBER : [protected]

Kindly Speed Up My Package AWB NUMBER : [protected] and Deliver it to me TODAY ITSELF.. Since it is really Urgent..

19Jan, 2023 i have not got my return and official its delivered. AWB no [protected] complaining about this i will complaint in police so your courier partner gave my parcel at home to spouse she does not know about that or that packet was toren. how can your courier partner can check my parcel and delivered me too late or item is missing in my parcel. amount of my parcel is 900 Rs. how will i afford this. all pic i have or pictures can not be attached here.

Kindly Speed Up My Package AWB NUMBER : [protected] and Deliver it to me s Soon as Possible.. Since it is really Urgent.

I ordered on 7 January 2023.My order was supposed to be delivered within 3-5 working days but its in transit for 10days. Today is 19 January and still there is no update on its delivery date.
                  Xpressbee helpline number is not reachable at all from the first day only.
                  Also they are not updating its status on their website for last 7days. Please dont test limits of my patience and deliver it ASAP.

No doubt, its the last time i am using xpressbee services in my life.

Tracking id : [protected]
                  Kindly Speed Up My Package AWB NUMBER : [protected] and Deliver it to me Today Itself as Soon as Possible.. Since it is really Urgent

I had bad delivery experiance with the delivery boy his name was hider from koduvally kerala
                    673572, .. and he was talk to me verry badly
                    So i return my product order id
                    AWB [protected], so kindly resolve my complint and get back to me that product with a good delivery boy

Kindly Speed Up and Deliver My Package AWB NUMBER : [protected] TODAY ITSELF as Soon as Possible.

The delivery boy cancels each and every parcel of mine. When we call for parcel then he uses abuses and disconnects the phone

My order is cancelled but refund money not received

Ny not in a slum area. @[protected]@meesho.com @[protected]@messho.com it's about trust of customer when giving fake message. I am staying in my villa. We are a joint family still getting messages daily ATTEMPTED TO DELIVER BUT CUSTOMERS WAS NOT AVAILABLE. How foolish it is, not even contacting through calls but still saying the same It is very disappointing because of the delivery boy, Meesho, is losing customers. Dear XPRESSBEES AND MEESHO, kindly take strict action regarding this. and please tell the solution for my concern

My courier was ordered on 6th Jan 2022 and the estimated delivery was on 11th Jan. But the order is still not delivered and the customer care is also unreachable. The AWB no is ( [protected])

I have placed an order on Nutrabay on January 6 2022. Xpressbees courier service site is showing estimated delivery date as : Wednesday, 11th Jan 2023

Today it is 13th January, and still the product has not been delivered. I even wrote an email on 12th Jan and they said they will get back to me in 24hours. Still no reply post 24 hours.

I am attaching a screenshot of the order and tracking details page for your reference.

Kindly do the needful.

Abhishek

I have ordered a product from sanfe. I have been waiting for it very long. Even till it doesn't reached me. And no updations where there. Really disappointed.

I have ordered a product through xpressbees courier service awd Number:[protected] on 26/12/22, handover to courier on 28/12/22 and expected delivery was 3rd January2023.
                                  on 4/01/23, without coming to my house or building delivery boy was asking delivery code about my product.i told him to come to my house and deliver then he denied. I called him repeatedly but he didnot respond to my phone and he didnt came to deliver my order.br...
                                  I ordered some couple of products from Ajio it was partly shipped by delivery and partly by Xpressbees.. The order shipped by delhivery was delivered before time by Xpressbees still not delivered my products... It showed out for delivery before 5 days bt no one contacted me reg delivery... After sometime they sent a msg saying that someone is waiting at your doorstep he cant reach u and sent his contact number.. Immediately I called him,...

Without coming to my house or building delivery boy was asking delivery code about my product.i told him to come to my flat and deliver then he denied. Then i told him i will come down to my security gate then i will give him deliver code and he can deliver product to me directly. When i went down nobody was there and he didnt came to deliver my order. Its a kind of fraud that delivery boy ask delivery code they marked order is deliver but they do not deliver product to customer. I told him to not do this so he started shouting and telling me that he came but i didnt open the door. This kind of fraud and behaviour is unacceptable. Kindly do something about it.
                                  Order no-[protected]
                                  Incident date-09/01/2023, 15:45

1) In this product has some problem. It's one side is broke.
                                    2) this product offered is buy 1 get 1 free, but here just one glasses we received.