Fastrack — watch spares not available

Kolhapur, Kolhapur District, Maharashtra, India
 shubhangi prashant ghewade on Jan 18, 2019
I was buy fastrack watch sino2, item code - ng2404sm01, hsn code - 9102, qty 1, amount-2995 from tarabai park, kolhapur shop which store state code is 27. I was buy this watch dated 15/07/2017. Back cover of the watch was loss by me. I went to your customer careat dasara chowk, kolhapur.. As my watch is in warranty period, he suggest me the replacement of watch scheme. I agreed for that. But after some days they told me that this can not be possible.
I want solution on this. First you give me spare of watch. If not possible then give me my refund money or replace watch as it is in warranty period. How you told me that spares are not available and replacement can not possible. If problem not solve i will never buy fastrack watch again. Not only this but also tell other people not to buy fastrack watch.

Yours faithfully

Shubhangi p. Ghewade.
Kolhapur, maharashtra.

watch spares not available
Updated by shubhangi prashant ghewade, Feb 04, 2019
Respected sir,
I think u didn't take my complaint seriously. As you didn't give any reply to my complaint. This is the third time I register my complaint towards you. I gave solution also to you that give me spare of watch. or gave me my refund money or replace watch as it is. It is in warranty period. If you doesn't reply me with good solution. I will register my complaint in consumer court of kolhapur., Maharashtra. so don't trouble me and you also.

Thanking You

S. P. Ghewade
Kolhapur, Maharashtra
Updated by shubhangi prashant ghewade, Feb 05, 2019
Respected sir,

Thanking You

S. P. Ghewade
Kolhapur, Maharashtra

Comments

Dear Shubhangi,

Steve here from the Customer Relations team. Always here to help!

Thanks for bringing out your concern, we understand we may not be perfect, but we always strive to make things right for our customers. We apologize for any difficulty you have faced and we are reaching out to you at your phone number & email address to make sure we resolve your complaint completely.

We take pride in our customer service levels. Customer satisfaction is our main goal, and we go the extra mile to ensure our customers are happy. In case you wish to talk with our Care team, please call on[protected].

Sincerely,
Steve
Dear Shubhangi,

Steve here from the Customer Relations team. Always here to help!

Thanks for bringing out your concern, we understand we may not be perfect, but we always strive to make things right for our customers. We apologize for any difficulty you have faced.

As per our records, your complaint is registered with our social care team on 18/01/2019 and the ticket number is as follows [protected]. Your ticket would be addressed & closed at the earliest.

Sincerely,
 Steve

3, Sipcot Industrial Complex, Hosur, Tamil Nadu, India - 635126
    Fastrack - watch spares not available