[Resolved]  Federal Bank — fed net online transfer failed /timed out and lost money

Hello, i transferred money from federal bank account to axis bank account through imps with reference number[[protected]]. I got an error message telling that the transaction has been timed out. It has not been credited to beneficiary account or not refunded...
Please help me in this concern..
Federal bank account - [[protected]]
Beneficiary account number[[protected]].
Beneficiary bank ifsc - utib0000879
fed net online transfer failed /timed out and lost money
Complaint marked as Resolved Mar 9, 2019

[Feb 02, 2019] Federal Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Federal Bank Customer Care's response Feb 03, 2019 Hi Shejil,

We are sorry to hear about your experience. Your delight is very important to us. Kindly share your concern along with your contact details at [protected]@federalbank.co.in with your ticket number (30246) in the subject line so that our team can assist you.
Complaint comments  2 Comments     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

I have recharged through fedmobile for Rs:101.it shows that recharge unsuccessful yet i got my money deducted.how do i get my money back or have the recharge done
Hi Nizam,

We are sorry to hear about your experience. Yhttps://www.consumercomplaints.in/federal-bank-fed-net-online-transfer-failed-timed-out-and-lost-money-c2224009#our delight is very important to us. Kindly share your concern and contact details at [email protected] with your ticket number (30758) in the subject line so that our team can assist you.
Hi Nizam,

We are sorry to hear about your experience. Your delight is very important to us. Kindly share your concern and contact details at [email protected] with your ticket number (30758) in the subject line so that our team can assist you.
I am Adarsh .I would like to change my registered phone no as my sim is expired and I am unable to get pin no for my ATM card . Pls help me to resolve . When I initially going register in net banking it showed error message .
My registered email id is [protected]@gmail.com
Hi Adarsh,

We are sorry to hear about your experience. Your delight is very important to us. Kindly share your concern and contact details at [email protected] with your ticket number (30757) in the subject line so that our team can assist you.

Federal Bank