FedEx

Thu 09:00 am - 09:00 pm
Fri 09:00 am - 09:00 pm
Sat 09:00 am - 09:00 pm
Sun Closed

FedEx related photos (338)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative    View all

FedEx Complaints & Reviews

Oct 9, 2020
Hounslow, United Kingdom
My shipment is still not delivered. The product is received by the local office, and they are not delivering from past 4 days. I am in urgent need of that product, and to which i have paid huge amount.
I am highly dissatisfied with the service.
Shipment no : 397459004319

[Oct 11, 2020] FedEx customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Oct 8, 2020
    Sir/mam
    My self shibin, i am an ex employee of fedex (Employee id[protected]. I left my job from fedex express tscs. (Banglore, karnataka) before 2 month (July 24 2020) now i reach back to the company for getting my experience letter. And now the manager ram mohan & team leader sathyanarayan rao, they are asking 25, 000/- for getting the experience letter. Please help me for getting my experience letter. They are tourchering me by asking the money.

[Oct 08, 2020] FedEx customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Please share your employee id, contact number and location details for us to assist you.

FedEx Express
    shibin ps's [Complaint's author] reply, Oct 8, 2020
    Employee ID - 3745141
    Ph - +91 9496720066
    Offie adress ( fedex express transportation
    No.4 IPI, AG Siddappa Building, Adakamarana Halli, dasanapura hobali, makali post, Banglore 562123

My home adress
    Parayankadu house
    Irumbakachola post
    Kanjirapuzha
    Palakkad
    Kerala
    5 days before MANAGER RAM MOHAN & TEAM LEADER SATHYANARAYAN RAO asked me 20, 000 rs for getting experience letter, today they are asking 24, 000 rs . I need your full support on this for getting my experience letter ..
    Any update on this ?
    Can i get any response from your side ?

Oct 8, 2020
      Singapore, Singapore
      I was supposed to get my parcel delivery on 5th october. It is in customs clearance since 4th october. I submitted all the...

P
      Oct 5, 2020
      Singapore, Singapore
      My shipment was supposed to deliver on 5/10/20 and the status says “goods are subjected to regulatory review.”
      What does this mean and how long should i wait for my shipment to arrive?

[Oct 05, 2020] FedEx customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Oct 3, 2020
        Mohali, Punjab
        Tracking No.[protected] status not updated and location is also not updated yet. It has been 2 days since no updation and scheduled delivery is still pending
        Scheduled Delivery Pending Location Not Updated
        Scheduled Delivery Pending Location Not Updated
        Complaint marked as Resolved Oct 4, 2020
        I have received my parcel

[Oct 04, 2020] FedEx customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

B
          Oct 1, 2020
          Singapore, Singapore
          I have booked a shipment with awb number :[protected], and I paid the service charge too. Booking date was : 12th Sept,...
          Oct 1, 2020
          Singapore, Singapore
          My shipment is struck at customs clearance, Bangalore and its been 15 days till date no agent helped me to get out...
          Sep 30, 2020
          Islington, United Kingdom
          It is really irritating now my shipment was supposed to be delivered today but your poor service is showing.
          I am never...
          Sep 29, 2020
          Incident 29:09:2020
          Mob:[protected]
          Consignment :[protected]

Incident: today got a mail from...
          Sep 27, 2020
          Kanchipuram, Tamil Nadu
          I have placed an order on 9th september from bajaao, they dispatched the order with fedex, i am in barasat, very near to kolkata,...
          Sep 25, 2020
          Istanbul, Turkey
          I am sending you and in contact with your customer service guys every day since sept 15, 2020. As of today no one gave me...
          P
          Sep 24, 2020
          Hounslow, United Kingdom
          I ordered a product from hk to india. 2 weeks back. The product was to be delivered on the 18th. Today is the 24th. No signs...

D
          Sep 21, 2020
          Hounslow, United Kingdom
          I never knew delivery time to send a package takes more than 5 days and more. When i checked its showed shipped on 17th of september and till now i haven't got my package. Another update i got that is "tendered to authorized agent for final delivery" on 19th of september. Now i am wondering when will i receive my package. Will it take one or two months?

[Sep 21, 2020] FedEx customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Sep 17, 2020
            Singapore, Singapore
            I have a courier coming from Malaysia and the same sent on17/8/2020 and till date they have not delivered. I have been following up with customer care but there is no updates. This late delivery cause me 3 lakh rupees losss
            Material not delivered

[Sep 18, 2020] FedEx customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

B
              Sep 17, 2020
              Dear sir

My air waybill no is[protected]

Kyc iuuse i had updated successfully kyc details several times but still i have not received the parcel we do not know how what documents is required more

[Sep 17, 2020] FedEx customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

R
                Sep 16, 2020
                Marseille 01, France
                My friend send me a product from us through fedex priority international shipment and it's awb[protected]. It's in custom...
                Sep 14, 2020
                Istanbul, Turkey
                I have one courier which is supposed to receive on sep 2nd. My courier is company laptop and it is not a purchase and i have...

Sep 14, 2020
                Marseille 01, France
                Fedex — commercial invoice is incomplete.

Recipient
                Suchitra

Dear sir i have submitted all the forms required for kyc, still my shipment status is 1. Commercial invoice is incomplete.

I have been inquiring everyday for the past 10 days about the same still no updates from fedex.

It is coming from dubai, a gift from my sister in law just 1 item.
                I have submitted all the required documents. Still it is pending for 10 days.
                Please do the needful.
                Do i need to give more documents for the clearence???
                Let me know if i have to do something for that.
                Does this happen everytime.

[Sep 14, 2020] FedEx customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                Dear Customer,

Please share your contact number, AWB Number and email id. We will get back to you with an update.

FedEx Express
                AWB Number:[protected]

Email: [protected]@gmail.com

Mobile: [protected] / [protected]

Please deliver me, need urgently.
                AWB Number:[protected]

Till now no one call and mail me regarding my issue from the Fedex side.
                I am really regretted o[censored]sing the Fedex service.
                Did you received the package??
                NO, Still i have not receive the package.
                Once the product Stuck in the Custom then we just have to wait after submitting all the required documents.
                Same is happening with me.
                Its been 17 days ... that's too much .. we didn't get any updates nor call from fedex side..
                Its not done.
                I got product delivered from other couriers in just 1 week which was sent much later than fedex .

I won't be using FEDEX ANYMORE THAT'S IS ENOUGH.
                rroy.work44's reply, Sep 16, 2020
                It's not the FedEx fault. Once any shipment stuck in Custom then no one have any control on it except custom itself. So hope for the best. I wish you will get your product soon. Chinta koro na peye Jaabe.
                Not taking initiative, not updating even after customer provide approval form from CDSCO.

I don't what is happening with FEDEX ????
                Even after providing approval form from CDSCO not taking any action??

They are not delivering the package nor any updates from their side.

Please do the needful and Deliver it ASAP as it been more than 2 weeks now...
                Really disappointed the way it is been handled by FEDEX.
                Any update on the shipment.
                STILL I DID'NT GET MY PRODUCT WHICH WAS REACHED INDIA ON 5, SEPTEMBER, 2020.
                I CAN TELL FEDEX IS THE WORST INTERNATIONAL SERVICE PROVIDER AT LEAST IN INDIA.

On 22, sept, 2020 i got a mail from (murali.[protected]@fedex.com) required a Form 12B, which was the first contact from the FeDex India side to me. The very next day i have submitted 12B to FeDex.

The Second mail from FeDex India comes on 26 Sept, 2020, I am attaching the mail below

[ Murali Yadav
                Sep 26, 2020, 3:34 PM
                to rajshree, India, Radhika, Candida, cs-customsrequest, bom-trace, me

Dear all,
                Same has been already submitted to clearance team .
                Once received approval from customs will inform the same .

Murali Yadav | Clearance Administrator | FedEx Express Transportation and Supply chain services india pvt ltd| office 91.22.26811.812 | Sahar Air Cargo Complex, Mumbai IN 400099 | fedex.com/in]
                ]]
                ]

Note: I got response from DUBAI Fedex frequently, but they were helpless since the Indian FeDex has to do the actual work.

And to my surprise the Third mail comes
                . . . .
                ! !
                o o

Murali Yadav
                Sep 29, 2020, 1:27 PM
                to rajshree, India, Radhika, Candida, cs-customsrequest, bom-trace, me

Dear Madam,
                Please note required duty confirmation of INR 26000 approx.
                Confirm if we can go ahead & clear the shipment .

]]]]]

WE ARE HELPLESS AND REPLIED THE CONFIRMATION MAIL TO RELEASED THE PRODUCT.

We got another mail:

Murali Yadav
                Oct 1, 2020, 11:57 AM (12 days ago)
                to India, bom-trace, Candida, cs-customsrequest, Radhika, rajshree, me

Dear all,
                Noted below and informed clearance team to proceed further .
                ]]]]

Everyday i am calling FeDex International Customer Care:
                They will:
                1. tell someone will contact you within 24 hours - ( but till today i got only one call from Murali Yadav in this long 40 days)
                2. tell to write to a particular mail id. ( every time you will get a same replyyyyyyyyyy as -

[protected][protected]---
                [protected]@myfedex.onmicrosoft.com via mx29.infosec.fedex.com
                Sep 24, 2020, 5:31 PM
                to me

Delivery has failed to these recipients or groups:

aswany.[protected]@fedex.com
                The recipient's mailbox is full and can't accept messages now. Please try resending your message later, or contact the recipient directly.
                [protected][protected][protected]---
                ORRRRRRRR
                ________________________________________

monika.[protected]@fedex.com>
                Tue, Oct 6, 3:43 PM (7 days ago)
                to me

Dear Sender,

Thank you for writing in. I am currently out of office with no access to emails & calls.

For any urgent assistance you may write to [protected]@mail.fedex.com

Monika Rana

]]]]]]

Every day i am losing 30 minutes regarding this courier, losing time, energy, and increasing stress.

TODAY 13 OCT 2020, THEY ARE TELLING THEY ARE WAITING FOR THE WAREHOUSE CHARGES OF MY PRODUCT, SO THAT THEY CAN BILL ME ABOVE THE CUSTOM DUTIES OF RS 26, 000 FOR THE PRODUCT OF RS. 25, 000, AND RELEASE THE PARCEL.
                ONLY GOD KNOWS WHETHER THE PARCEL IS WITH THEM OF LOST ITBY THEM.

GUYS PLEASE THINK 100 TIMES BEFORE USING FeDeX INTERNATIONAL COURIER.

M
                  Sep 8, 2020
                  Istanbul, Turkey
                  I have submitted all my kyc documents and its been more than 5 days since the package has been stuck in customs and the tracking page doesn't update beyond this

[Sep 08, 2020] FedEx customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Q
                    Sep 7, 2020
                    Cape Town, South Africa
                    I've tried every recourse to reach an actual person at fedex to ask what the issue is with my one piece of paper. One document...