First Class Services Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Jun 8, 2019

File a complaint to First Class Services

Having problems with First Class Services?

File a complaint and get it resolved by First Class Services customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

First Class Services

Madhya Pradesh
452001

First Class Services Phone Numbers

Complaints recently resolved by First Class Services customer care

First Class Services reviews & complaints(17)

Dear sir/mam this is Guru Prasad I have paid 50000 for dealership for first class service executive name was Rajkumar repeated he called me and I have deposited money also he send products but he said he will give the leads and after that no leads given cheated money and his number not connecting and number switched off writing mails no replay he given his company registration certificate ad pan card and all please take some steps my number...

Good morning,

This is mail, would like take it for your notification, still there is no single action taken in the below mention trains, occupying first class seats by without valid pass holders and college studens, because of the reason, the real first class holder and season holder, dont have seat even from arakkonam itself. Please take a action on this,

Raghu [protected]

From: raghu v
Date: wed, nov 22, 2017 at 12:15 pm
Subject: fwd: re: complaint on unauthorised passengers travelling in first class in emu local from arakkonam to chennai-reg
To: comi/mas, [protected]@rb. Railnet.gov.in, [protected]@gmail.com, [protected]@sr. Railnet.gov.in

Dear team,

I am would request you to take care the below action on immediate basis, and also please give response to monthly first class session holder too.

If you are unable to take the action in the below cases, please provide the escalation matrix to whom needs to connect on this mail.

Or

Please stop to provide the first class session stating that you are unable to provide your support in this condition.

More than 25 school and college students occupying the seats and standing place from 7 am to 8.30 am (Arakkonam to chennai local trains)

More than railway employees who dont have valid pass they are occupying the seats along with their friends.

Here, can you please suggest that where is the monthly first class session holders could take travel.

You responded back like to connect with 182, i am not sure, for this case we needs to make call to 182. The respective railway department has to allocate tc in these trains for two are

Three days, so that you could resolve this issue. Please take it this request, i am sure, there is policy in railway that railway employees also can travel in first class even though they dont have first class pass.

Hope you will take proper action on this.

Raghu

[protected].

From: raghu v
Date: sat, nov 18, 2017 at 7:43 pm
To: [protected]@yahoo.com

From: "raghu v"
Date: oct 26, 2017 07:51
Subject: re: complaint on unauthorised passengers travelling in first class in emu local from arakkonam to chennai-reg
To: "comi/mas"
Cc:

Dear team,

Any chance to have review this issue again on priority.

There is no single evaluation happened.

Still the seats are occupied.. Even standing places too by unauthorized pass holders..

From your reply. I understand that i want make call to 182. But it would be help you people arrange a rpf staff or tc to provide awareness in the compartment

Especially from 7 am to 7.30 pm trains.

Thank
Raghu

Raghu.

On sep 5, 2017 13:33, "raghu v" wrote:
Dear team,

I am really sorry to say here and again opening this compliant ticket, there is no checking being happening, especially the train which i have mentioned in the earlier mail 6.55 am emu train ajj - mas local and 7.15 am emu fast ajj -, mas.

Still the normal and un pass holder are occupying the seats, more than 20 school students and college students are travelling and they are

Using both front and back first class coach, even standing place too. This is very difficult to travel authorized pass and season holder in

That time period, i am assure here, there is no single ticket collector and rpf were have been in the compartment, especially

These trains. Now a days there is no different between first class and normal compartment because of the reason.

It would be help if you arrange any dedicated tc or rpf to control this issue until getting resolve this issue..

Thanks and regards

Raghu [protected]

On thu, aug 3, 2017 at 12:17 pm, pg cell. Mas pg cell. Mas wrote:

With reference to your complaint on unauthorised travel in first class coaches in emu locals, it is stated that regular ticket checking is being done especially in first class compartments in emus and offenders are being penalised. However, the ticket checking staff/ special squads have been advised to intensify the checks. Awareness campaigns are conducted among passengers to make use of rpf/grp helpline nos.182/1512 respectively, to enable passengers to inform the railway administration whenever such incidents are noticed for prompt action in this regard.

Inconvenience caused is regretted, please.

In earnest pursuit of better customer care,

Thanking you,

Yours sincerely,

Executive assistant to divisional railway manager,
For additional divisional railway manager / i,
Chennai division.

Ref: g.50/pg/wc/2017-18/197 & m/g.50/em/87/2017.
First Class Services customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Sir, i'm here to tell you that the first flight courier service is a big fraudulent. They after receiving the parcel don't even deliver it to the required destination. There status most of the times keep pending. They are so annoying that they don't even reply to our calls. They just keep saying that the party refused to accept the product but that's not so the actual fact is that they don't even deliver the product. And i[censored] approach them regarding your product information, they will just say that it's fault of mine i must have mistaken somewhere. Then i ask them that plz get my parcel return then they say that it will get to you within four days... Ok let's c... Now it's almost one month and i didn't receive my parcel... Wow is this the reason they take money for huh... My tracking number:n[protected]
    Sir/Mam can you please tell me how to forgot password

Dear sir i had applied for dealership in nashik area by paying Rs.25000/- and i received the products after repeatedly following up for the products after 18days. After receiving the products i havnt got a single order asper their promise of getting 6 orders in a day.i wanted to return the products and i send it to a friend who tells me the office address is also fake and also the phone nos. Kindly help me as with difficulty i had managed...

I had taken dealership for Noida from First Class Services, 140-A, Shiv Shakti Nagar, Indore in April, 2015 & had invested Rs.30000.00 with them. But after 3-4 orders I have not rec'd any new order & stock of more than Rs.20000.00 is lying with me.

I am now not able to contact them as all their old phone nos. are unavailable. They also seem to have changed the name of company to Fame India Terminal & changed their address. They are not alone in this type of fraud work. They change their company's name & address at will, so that nobody is easily able to trace them.

They have similarly cheated several persons all over india. Thus this is a big fraud worth Lakhs of rupees. Companies like these should be taken to task & legal proceedings start against them

Following are few numbers which were earlier with First class services, but now their employees don't acknowledge to be FCS employees:

[protected], [protected], [protected]

Old numbers --[protected], [protected], 702415805670242149568109007919, 702415805781090777387316627000, [protected] (Astha, Garvita, Shivdas, Sonu, Ankit, Rekha Verma, Anju, Hari, Mohit, Luv)

All the details are enclosed . Request to take urgent action against all such companies.
      First class service cheated me a 40000 rs sivdass was a person who took 40000rs he asked me to deposit a money to his bank to get distrubution and cheated a amount and he is not reponding for the call i have his agreement copy and details

I AM AKASH PAL GWALIOR MOB [protected] FIRST CLASS SERVICES INDORE KI DEARLAR SHIP MAINE[protected] KO LE OR MERE DUWARA ICICI KE BANK A/C NO[protected] MAI 30000 RS JAMA KIYE company duwar kaha gaya ye amount refundable hai bapas kar diya jaye .or hum aap ko 4-6 order par day aayege .ordar aaye na call compnay ne mob no change kar leye mane 12-06-15 ko mal wapas kar diya .compey na kaha 45 din mai apise mil jayege par aaj tak nahi mile .shive das kumre. pawan varma. mayur rao kumre . rekha switi varma ankit aadi log owarn hai [protected] -15-20 mob nu hai karipya kar paise waps karane ki kripya kare aaj kal compnay fame india nam se chal rahi hai adhik jankari ke liye sampark kare [protected]@mgail.com mail ya call kare sabhi log

I am satpal Singh from punjab ludhiana having dealership of FCS(First Class Services) they sent stock of rs. 25000/-, but not given any order to me as per the commitment and agreement . please get these fraud persons and help us,

R's
        SAtpal Singh

Dear Sir/Mam I am Manish Tiwari from Jaipur and dealer of first class services 140-A Shiv shakti Nagar Indore(MP) from June. Before I was become a dealer I was visited the company office which was situated at Goyal Nagar, Indore then I was paid them 30, 000 against dealership for security deposit by cheque in bank account no.[protected]ICICI Bank) I have all documents which was provide by the company i.e. Agreement Copy, Nagar Nigam License Copy, PAN Card etc. They tell me this amount is refundable. Then I was received products after 12 days of submission the amount. As per agreement they will give 5-10 orders per day but they did not give orders. After many follow ups they provided some orders but they all orders were fake. I was sent mails many times for give order or cancel but they did not give any reply and not receiving calls. All company staff contact nos have been changed three times also company web site is not running but dealer login link is running and when I was login my ID, I was seen that there is another company name is showing it was “Fame India Terminal” (now it has been fixed by them) . Thereafter I have visited the site of this company is www.fameindiaterminal.com. And I was found that first class services & Fame India Terminal, these both the sites are very similar and also they are posting Advertisement for dealership. Finally i have decided to submit a complaint in Police and in cyber crime. Also i need help from your side and NGO if they can help. I have all documents which were provided by company, Login Id also. Main operator person is SHIVDAS. Owner Name is PAWAN VERMA. Employees REKHA VERMA, ASHISH & KULDEEP is dealing these days with dealers and making fool to dealers, their Numbers are [protected]/ [protected]/ [protected]. Past employees who had deal SWATI VERMA, SHRIYA SONI, Luv & ANKIT (HOD). My contact no is -[protected].
          "Fame India Terminal" and "First Class Services" is one company and they are doing fraud and cheating with people.

Dear Sir/Mam I am Vishal Bhatt from Amritsar punjab
            and dealer of first clas services 140-A Shiv shakti
            Nagar Indore(MP) in 24 April 2015 I paid 30000 against
            dealership for security deposit They tell me this this amount is refundable.they dispatch product of @ 30000. I received product after 15 days of submission the amount. As per
            agreement that they will give order 10-15 per day
            but they did not give order. After many many
            followups they provided a order but till now no
            order more received. I sent mails many times for
            give order or cancel but they did not give reply or
            not call receive. All company staff contact numbers
            have been changed three times and address also.. also company web
            site is not running .I also return their products and they have told me that after 45 days they will transfer money.. but I was false promise and document Finally i have decide to submit
            a complaint in Police and in cyber crime. Also i
            need help from your side and NGO if they can help.
            I have photographs of this company people. Main
            operator person is SHIVDAS. Owner Name is
            PAWAN VARMA. I have all photos, video, document of these people. Shivdas, Pawan and also dharminder ashish, lokesh.air/madam plz help us and save more innocent peoples from.this froud company My contact no is -[protected]
            [protected]@gmail.com

Dear Sir/Mam I am Krishan Kumar from Gurgaon and dealer of first class services 140-A Shiv shakti Nagar Indore(MP) in March. I paid 50, 000 against dealership for security deposit and i have slips. They tell me this this amount is refundable.they dispatch product of 50000. I received product after 10 days of submission the amount. As per agreement that they will give order 10-15 per day but they did not give order. After many many followups they provided a order but till now no order more received. I sent mails many times for give order or cancel but they did not give reply or not call receive. All company staff contact nos have been changed three times. also company web site is not running . Finally i have decide to submit a complaint in Police and in cyber crime. Also i need help from your side and NGO if they can help. I have photographs of this company people. Main operator person is SHIVDAS. Owner Name is PAWAN VARMA. I have all photos of these people. Shivdas, Pawan and also SWATI VARMA. My contact no is -[protected]/[protected].
              Also i have all calls recording from sarting to till. And i have many proofs like photos of employees. Bike no of employees, Address of one employee.

First Class Services Indore — Refund of deposit

dear sir/madam, I am Vikas kumar fromPUNE and dealer of first class services 140-A Shiv shakti Nagar Indore(MP) from 21 May 2015. I paid 50, 000 against dealership for security deposit. They tell me this this amount is refundable.they dispatch product of 49, 500. I received product on 18 june 2015. they written on agreement that i will give order 04-05 per day but they did not give any order. i sent mail may times for give order or cancel...

Hello mayself naveen from bangalore. my mob no - [protected]/ [protected] mr. rajkumar call me & co-ordinate with company and they give me dealership . i invest 50, 000/- they send me product after 15 days. they give me 3+ order but 2 orders are fake and only 1 orders delivered. 47500, /- product amount remain deposits amount not returned now shivdas kumare and pavan verma owner name change office & phone numbers. They not given orders and said order will given some days but not given in last 6 month. shivdas kumare mob no - [protected] / [protected] staff - ankita - [protected] dharmesh - [protected] garvita - [protected] nilesh - [protected] other no - [protected] [protected] [protected] [protected] [protected] and ad per company mail i have send back the stock then i got mail within 45 day will refund u r drposit amount now no one attending the call many dealer invest some amounts and company fraud

I am Ila Patel from Ahmedabad, Gujarat contact no. [protected]. I had taken dealership for my city of First class services, Indore, m.p. I deposited Rs. 50, 000 To this company's ICICI Bank account number on 1st june 2015 for dealership. Second day they sent stock to me. As per business proposal, they said to give 12 to 15 Orders daily. But they gave only 1 order in one month. Other orders were totally fake. They changeed their numbers 2 times in a month. I sent their stock back to cancel my dealership. But the courier campany said that the company has shifted their office any other place. I called them many times, but all the numbers switched off. No contact. Comany's website was disappeared. I want my deposit back as they told me that it is refundable amount. It is a froud company. Please do something against this company. The company staff numbers are here, Astha Mourya (Zonal Manager) [protected], , Garvita [protected], Rekha [protected], Ankit [protected]

Dear Sir/Mam I am varsha bhushan from bihar and dealer of first class services 140-A Shiv shakti Nagar Indore(MP) from 26 june 2015. I paid 50, 000 against dealership for security deposit. They tell me this this amount is refundable.they dispatch product of 49, 500. I received product on 4th july 2015. they written on agreement that i will give order 04-05 per day but they did not give any order. i sent mail 2 times for give order or cancel but they did not give reply or not call receive. all company staff contact no. have been changed 2 times. now company web site is not running . finly i decided that i will not work with company . i want to refund security money(50, 000). give me reply urgent besis or call me on [protected]
                    Dear Sir/Mam I am Devendra Singh from New Delhi and dealer of first class services 140-A Shiv shakti Nagar Indore(MP) from 29 May 2015. I paid 20, 000 against dealership for security deposit. They tell me this this amount is refundable. I received not a any product on This time. they written on agreement that i will give order 04-05 per day but they did not give any order. i sent mail 2 times for give order or cancel but they did not give reply or not call receive. all company staff contact no. have been changed 2 times. now company web site is not running . finly i decided that i will not work with company . i want to refund security MONEY(50, 000). give me reply urgent besis or call me on [protected]

Shayad Yehi tumhari company ab fame India terminal k nam se logoke paise hdp kr rhi hai.
                    Mai b fs gaya hoon.

Dear Sir/Mam I am Abhishek Parihar from Ratlam Madhya Pradesh and dealer of first class services 140-A Shiv shakti Nagar Indore(MP) from 16 june 2015. I paid 50, 000 against dealership for security deposit. They tell me this this amount is refundable.they dispatch product of 49, 500. I received product on 18 june 2015. they written on agreement that i will give order 04-05 per day but they did not give any order. i sent mail 2 times for give order or cancel but they did not give reply or not call receive. all company staff contact no. have been changed 2 times. now company web site is not running . finly i decided that i will not work with company . i want to refund security money(50, 000). give me reply urgent besis or call me on [protected]
                      Hello Abhishek,

Same experienced is faced by me in last 3 months. I took the dealership in May 15 but didnt get any order and finally i returned the stock. they gave me surity of refund in 45 days but now all their phones are swithced off and website is also not working.

Vikas
                      pune
                      Naveen form Bangalore

I had taken dealership against Arya marketing I invested 50000 to first class service Indore I received the srock after that I didn't got any order since 2 month after that as per agreement I have send back to the to first class service but I didn't got my amount return.

Naveen

Hello mayself ajit sahane from pune maharashtra. my mob no - [protected] / [protected] mr. rajkumar call me & co-ordinate with company and they give me dealership . i invest 50, 000/- they send me product after 15 days. they give me 25+ order but many orders are fake and only 4 orders delivered. 38, 000/- product amount remain now shivdas kumare and pavan verma owner name change office & phone numbers. They not given orders and said order will given some days but not given in last 6 month. shivdas kumare mob no - [protected] / [protected] staff - ankita - [protected] dharmesh - [protected] garvita - [protected] nilesh - [protected] other no - [protected] [protected] [protected] [protected] [protected] many dealer invest some amounts and company fraud

Dear Sir/Mam I am Murali Sharma from Varanasi and dealer of first class services 140-A Shiv shakti Nagar Indore(MP) from 11 May 2015. I paid 30, 000 against dealership for security deposit. They tell me this this amount is refundable.they dispatch product of 29, 500. I received product on 19 May 2015. they written on agreement that i will give order 10-15 per day but they did not give any order. i sent mail 5 times for give order or cancel...

12th june 2015 transfer the money to[protected]icici bank-first class services Garvita-[protected], rahul-[protected], sonu-[protected], -[protected], [protected]. dear sir/mam, i m pabitra panda from bhubaneswar, odisha, i have taken dealership fro first class services indore, but after i paid that amount @ 20000, they sent that product to me but now they are not received my phone, and some of numbers also switch off. I Have given sms, mail. also but they are not responding me if some time i m calling from other number that time they are received but telling we ll give order shortly then no respond. kindly help me. kindly return my money and take return your products. there is some problem to attach copy kindly give me mail id i ll send every thing-- my mail [protected]@gmail.com, [protected], [protected]