First Flight Couriers Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Apr 25, 2022

File a complaint to First Flight Couriers

Having problems with First Flight Couriers?

File a complaint and get it resolved by First Flight Couriers customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

First Flight Couriers

Uttar Pradesh

First Flight Couriers Phone Numbers

View more phone numbers

First Flight Couriers reviews & complaints page 5

We are in trading business and we had send tea-bags to our distributor located in matunga mumbai from wakad, pune. We sent it around feb 12th and till now it is not delivered and also not returned back.
Tracking number:m991b8564601. See attached receipt.
Sent to : o'leaf the green grocer
Gada estate, shop 4/4 l. N. Road, matunga
Mumbai, maharashtra 400019
If you cannot deliver, you are supposed to deliver back. Keeping our goods is crime.
Please return this to our address below
F-902 malpani greens, kaspate wasti, wakad, pune 411057
Ph:[protected], [protected]
First Flight Couriers customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Mar 26, 2019
Updated by Abhishek Pamnani
material above sent on feb 15th 2019

Way bill no. W991b4095853 dated 23/02/2019 consigned to n s ramu, bangalore. The parcel, which contains urgent medicines, arrived in destination bangalore on 02/03/2019 ae per the first flight tracking. It has not been delivered to me till today (26/03/2019). Obviously it has been lying in some godown in bangalore itself for the past 24 days. This extraordinary delay is causing concern as the medicines may be affected due to heat, dust and humidity in the couriers warehouse.

Way bill no. W901b4095853 dated 23/02/2019 consigned to n s ramu, bangalore. The parcel, which contains urgent medicines, arrived in destination bangalore on 02/03/2019 ae per the first flight tracking. It has not been delivered to me till today (26/03/2019). Obviously it has been lying in some godown in bangalore itself for the past 24 days. This extraordinary delay is causing concern as the medicines may be affected due to heat, dust and humidity in the couriers warehouse.

A courier dispatched from Dharamshala on 1st March 2019, for Ms Swati Sharma NIIT Sec 32 ; Plot No 85 Gurgaon is yet awaited.

The customer care numbers provided on the website are not working. Corp office is not taking calls.

We even went to Gurgaon Hub where the courier is as per status online, the workers simply refused to give the courier and indicated strike. How long till we wait for this. It was an importnat courier and is still pending. Pls provide immediate delivery as it is long pending.

Consignment Number K991B0735297

Dear team,
          I have sent the courier from lucknow to navi mumbai as on 18-02-19 but still my office address is #52 murari nagar chola complex faizabad road lucknow 226016.

My courier has not deliverer at by address consignment no number is j[protected]. So kindly do something in urgent basis. My contact number is [protected]

Himanshu pal

My courier was sent from Lucknow on 18 March 2019 and today it is 23 march and i have not got the courier moreover no tracking status is available all the numbers are not working and no one is picking the call. It is an urgent courier and I have no idea where it is. The worst courier service and heights o[censored]nprofessionalism.
            Consignment number - J991M8349456

P991b1419300 dispatched in 15th, still not received at the destination. The same is an urgent docs that need to be sent to mumbai but due to your poor services the same is not received till date inspite of 7 days. Other pods are also there which are not received till date - p991b1393972, p991b1283670, p991b1293093, p991b1357711, p991b1319280, p991b1419289, p991b1293101,
              Need the status of all the pods

Whenever i am trying to call on your register contact number nobody is responding. How can i will come to know about my parcel it's supposed to delivered on 28 feb but still i did not received my parcel. I ever seen such kind of worst service in my life. How can i will come to know about my parcel if there is no help line also you provided all fake numbers on google also the toll free number

Hi team,

I have not received my pancard to my home address but got a call from one guy saying that card is in office if i go ask the office in hospet they saying they don't have any information and am trying to reach the number which is shared in the message and that number is also saying switched off.

Please send me some more numbers who is delivering in hospet-karnataka state numbers so that i can reach them to get my pan card.
                  My number is :[protected].

My track number is:m991q6789583.

Thimmaiah
                  Aug 6, 2021
                  Kindly provide us your 15 digit PAN Acknowledgement number at [protected]@nsdl.co.in

I had courier of 11 kg of clothes which was couriered from first flight delhi office personally by me. It had 6 bags of clothes which were packed by uttam singh ([protected]) from delhi office staff member. He has delayed our parcel from 13 to 18 of march 2019 and later without asking us he has transferred from flyking courier service, which is not appropriate. I just received my parcel from flyking yesterday and i have lost one bag of clothes from the parcel which had 5 pair of jeans. Please do whatever is possible to help us with our loss which was worth 6500 inr.
                    Uttam singh on phone conversation is taking it lightly and saying us like "it's ok aapko jo case krna he kro hamare waha se nahi hua he loss" and not willing to take any kind of responsibility because i personally know he packed in front of me as such parcel was packed in bag with stiches in front of me. I had 9 pairs of jeans which also i had written on parcel bag.
                    Tracking i'd d991m0689989 which also i was not able to track. Tracking id from flyking is[protected].

My consignment no. Is j991m8370814.
                      I sent my parcel on 26 feb 2019 but till now i did not get my delivery.
                      When i contacted the first flight office lucknow from where i sent parcel they said that they delivered the my parcel on 11 march. But till now i did not get my parcel.
                      First flight executive delivered to wrong location.
                      I spent approx 1200 bucks but this type of service is pathetic and unprofessional.
                      I never face this type of irresponsible behavour from any service provider.
                      I am unable to trace where is my parcel and how i get it.
                      First flight office also helping to fix my problem.
                      Please take action and fix my issue asap.
                      Further details please contact @[protected] and singh. [protected]@gmail.com
                      Consignment M991Q6844584 returned back without delivery

Reference to above subject my consignment no. For urgent courier is j991m8333635 & courier was done from gonda, up to new delhi at 12.03.2019.

But till yet has not received at my destination, note that the courier is very important for me

I am regularly trying your all nos. From delhi to mumbai but no body response.

Do needful asap

Consignment M991Q6844584 returned back without delivery

Pan card has been dispatched on 02-march-2019 by first flight couriers pvt. Ltd vide airway bill no. M991q7082839. Expected to be delivered by 12-mar-2019. Still i have not received my pan card. Plz do something how can i get my pan card... I am unable to track the status of consignment.. As the current tracking status is not available in traking status on first flight website

Sir consignment number is m991q7082839
                          Pan...
                          Parcel was sent from kanpur on 8th march to indore and still nit delivered.
                          It is showing in transit, when enquired they said it is stuck in mahipalpur and strike is going on.. It is an important parcel with imp documents and m not sure when it is gonna be delivered.
                          Details :
                          Courier from kanpur to indore
                          Dispatched on 8th march 2018
                          Consignment no. : j991b0030824...

Hi first flight,

I have couriered my important financial document from gorakhpur to delhi on 14th march 2019, but i has not reached to my destination yet.

Consignment no: j991m8332752.

I heard there is strike going on in first flight. However i have registered a complaints in consumer forum docket no 1213353.

I urge you to deliver my file asap to my destination at gk1, delhi and inform me asap.

My email id: ihm. [protected]@gmail.com,
                          Mob no: [protected]
                          Consignment no: j991m8332752,
                          Name: satish kumar singh, from gorakhpur to delhi

Respected sir, sip mera pan card apply kre 6 months hu chuka h. Mene first flight courier office se pta kiya to mujhe pta chala mera pan card kisi or ko delveryed kr diya. Gya jise delevrey kiya gya uski information bhi mujhe nhi di ja rhi h. Mera pan card h or uski details mujhe hi nhi di ja rhi kisko delveryed kiya gya mera pan card. Plz sir hepl me.

Name = prem bai narvariya
                            Mobile no. = [protected]...
                            श्री मान,
                            अत्यंत खेद के साथ कहना पड़ रहा है कि new malik ट्रांसपोर्ट गइल इंडिया ltd से पॉलीमर का काम कर रही है, जिसके सारे पेपर और काम बहुत ही समय के साथ बंधे हैं / यदि किसी भी तरह कि...

I have applied pan card and also received call from first flight courier private ltd. Vide airway that we have received you pan and demand for unauthorized money for delivery. And warn to us that we wil return your product.

However status showing that still they have same product without deliver to us and return to department.

Could you please track where is the gap. Or we have to escalate it.

N-[protected]
                            Vide airway bill no. B904z0638029.

Expected delivery date was 22nd feb. 2019

Please look in this case. We reuired it on urgent basis.

Vijendra
                            Aug 6, 2021
                            I haven't received my pancard. My pancard is dispatched 26 Feb in Pune, but after 18 days its not arrive in destination (haldwani). Please provide my pancard as soon as possible.
                            Cons. no. - M991Q6824186
                            SHYAM SINGH KARAKOTI

I have to apply PAN Card 18 feb 2019 but first flight curier not delivered my PAN Car since 25 day.

We thank you for approaching us regarding your grievance. To analyse the concern shared, kindly provide the PAN / application Acknowledgement / token number or other transaction details. We are looking into your grievance and will revert back to you shortly. Inconvenience caused, if any is regretted.

सर्, मेरा पैनकार्ड 19/2/19 को फर्स्ट फ्लाइट(B904Z074219)से डिस्पतचेड़ हुआ था जिसको 1/3/19 तक डिलिवर होना था जो अभी तक डिलिवर नही हुआ है जिसके बारे मे फर्स्ट फ्लाइट हापुड(मोबाइल नो[protected] से मालूम किया तो बताया आपको हम पैनकार्ड घर पर डिलिवर नही करते और आपको पेनकार्ड चाहिए तो यहाँ से आकर ले जाए जिनका बात करने व्यवहार भी असभ्य था, मेरी हेल्प करे ।

Consignment no:b904z0717557
                                Name : mangal mane
                                Category : individual
                                Status : pan card has been dispatched on 19-feb-2019 by first flight couriers pvt. Ltd vide airway bill no. B904z0717557. Expected to be delivered by 01-mar-2019.

Permanent account number (Pan) : bropm6587l
                                But pan card didn't received me please call me my mobile number [protected] or please despatch at address

Thanks & regards,
                                Mangal mane
                                Aug 6, 2021
                                We found from our records that your grievance has been resolved as of now. Thanks for approaching and interacting with NSDL e-Governance. In future, for any assistance, contact us at [protected]@nsdl.co.in or[protected].