FedEx Complaints & Reviews

2.3
Last updated Feb 6, 2023

File a complaint to FedEx

Having problems with FedEx?

File a complaint and get it resolved by FedEx customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

FedEx

FedEx Phone Numbers

Toll free
1800 419 4343

View more phone numbers

FedEx reviews & complaints(1431)

Effy provided me with all the forms needed in order to send a piece back and I printed and filled everything as needed, still my shipment status is 1. A specialized form/statement is required for clearance from recipient.
What does this mean? It is coming from Nuevo Léon, Mexico towards New York.
If I need more documents for clearance, let me know what I can do so the process can go smoothly.
Tracking number is[protected]
FedEx customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My shipment containing documents Shipped on 31st Dec 2022 has still not been delivered. The shipment was sent using the International Priority and arrived in India on Jan 5 2023. Since then, the shipment has been stuck in Bangalore customs awaiting clearance. Despite repeated calls to FedEx customer care Support team on a daily basis and sending them multiple email reminders, I am disappointed by the services offered by FedEx in releasing my shipment and it’s delivery. Till today, no signs or updates from FedEx on the release of the shipment and what processes/measures are being undertaken to facilitate expedited release of my shipment. Already provided them with the Invoice/Airway bill that FedEx asked for. Unbelievably poor and horrible service. Tracking number is[protected]

Hide quoted text
      Dear sir
      my name is anand, first time i import nano drone (below 250 grams) 03/09/2021, at the time fedex clearance they asked DGCA certificate,
      that time i don't know awareness and rules, now only i got information drone machine weight below 250 grams no need DGCA certificate
      fedex courier did mistake they asked DGCA certificate, i asked so many time they told now no data available,
      kindly...

Document was sent on the 21st of December. Not delivered till 30th December.Document was required for the submission. We suffered loss because of this delay.
      FedEx customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Few weeks ago a packet was sent from India to Germany through FedEx service. FedEx Germany returned the packet stating false information that "consignee refused shipment" and then after changing the statement that packet had returned because it contained butter which is also false. The packet didn't contain any such items. Now the packet is stuck at customs in Delhi and FedEx is not clearining because of missing KYC information. Why is KYC information of the sender required for a return packet when sender's information is already available with FedEx while sending the packet?
        FedEx is also asking for Import/Export code, why is this code being asked for a return packet and for something not imported. Please take immediate action for the same.
        FedEx customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
        I request you to kindly solve the issue as soon as possible.
        MMth's [Complaint's author] reply, Dec 30, 2022
        Please reseolve this matter as soon as possible.

With reference to above subject, we are following it up with HDFC Bank for making our import supplier Payment. Payment of our supplier hold by HDFC Bank due to unavailability of BOE in RBI Portal. then we follow with Fedex courier company & ECCS Team.
          We have also amend the BOE By Fedex.
          Till Now BOE Not reflected in IDPMS of RBI.
          ECCS Team confirmed that CBE has been transmitted to IDPMS of RBI.
          ECCS Team informed us that this matter is pending on RBI Side.
          Please see the below mail of ECCS Team.

Greetings!
          We thank you for writing to us.
          In continuation to our previous reply, please be informed that the concerned CBE has been transmitted to IDPMS of RBI.
          Please feel free to contact us in case of any courier-related query under ECCS.

Please give some attention towards our Matter &
          take necesary action for the same.

Thanks & Regards
          Vikas
          Mob No : [protected]
          Mail ID : [protected]@specialspringindia.com
          FedEx customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have shipped 2 silk sarees ($350.00) to India to my daughter's BharatNatyam Dance teacher's father to an Ahmedabad address to convert into a dress for dance studies.
            It is stuck in customs in Delhi for last 8 days shipped via FedEx (Tracking ID[protected] and I am not able to get any response.

Sarees were originally made in India which I bought them in Canada. I have sent them to make a Bharat Natyam Dress for my daughter. I have already sent the invoice to FedEX representative Mr. Manojkumar.

I have asked to send me a link to pay the duties, however there is no response.

Can you help please because FedEx rep in Canada tells me that it is not easy to deal with customs in India.

Please help or guide me to resolve this matter. I can pay the duties and not looking for any exemption. You are my only hope now.

Thanks and regards,

Jignesh Patel
            Mobile Tel: +[protected]
            Work Mobile : +[protected]
            Email "[protected]@live.ca"
            FedEx customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I've received a message from FedEx to Update the KYC in their website. But there is an issue while updating the KYC.
              FedEx website is generating delayed OTP to my email to signIn to the KYC update, because of which the OTP is invalid.

This seems to be common issue with FedEx, as I understand from the customer complaints in https://www.consumercomplaints.in/fedex-otp-issue-not-able-to-upload-documents-c... . I tried calling to the customer support number, but it is not connecting to any representative.
              FedEx customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

The Package bearing AWB no.[protected] is still on hold and lying in your warehouse FOR NO REASONS. The KYC acknowledgement from you dated Nov. 27, 2022 is attached at the bottom of the email. Its been more then two weeks since the KYC is completed but the package is still not delivered to me. Despite of my numerous calls to your customer care team nothing is updated till date. Is this how the international priority packages...

Last 10 days my shipment was customs fedex but not any answer and not clear customs.every day fedex tell me within 24hours solve the problem but not solve my problem.fedex customer care every day disconnect call not given proper solution
                FedEx customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I've submitted the kyc Documents today but still it's showing A SPECIALISED FORM/STATEMENT IS REQUIRED FOR CLEARANCE FROM THE RECIPIENT.
                  FedEx customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Hi, My shipment shipped from USA on International priority shipemnt service got delayed .It reached Delhi on 30th and was suppoed to reach me at Jaipur on 1st but since then its stuck at delhi and no update is provided.

This shipment is very very urgent and I need it by 2nd at any cost and was therefore shipped with priority shipping service.
                    Tracking number:[protected]
                    FedEx customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Worst experience I have ever got with this company I am a student so I filled my university name at the place of the company name because my hostel is in my university and I live there
                      I uploaded my government id and it got rejected they were asking me for a university IEC or GST certificate I was like what the... is this now okay I told them this is for my individual use and the university name as I mentioned is like a landmark.
                      then they said to write a letter about this okay I did that
                      then again I got rejection now again they called me and said to write a letter in which u should mention the shipper's mistake and the address changing I was like wait what I don't want to change my address I'll be present there at the time of shipping,
                      okay, so I did that also bruhhhh i am just a student what they are expecting from me and I want my order as an individual only there is no connection with the university it is just my landmark...
                      FedEx customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My company has sent a gift for me from the US (tracking id:[protected] through FedEx and I have been asked to pay Rs. 2480 as custom charges. This is a gift and in the past, I have received such gifts from my company via various delivery services like DHL or UPS and no one has asked me to pay any amount. Similarly, my company has sent a gift to many other folks in India (same source and through FedEx and they all received their goodies yesterday and today and they didn't pay a single rupee in the name of goodies. only I was asked to pay) and they were not asked to pay any amount (e.g., tracking number[protected] and[protected]. I'm surprised by FedEx's concept of asking for custom charges only to me out of 10 folks who received the same goodie from my firm and trying to justify it with govt of India's circular and all. Kindly re-check and send me my package without any custom charges (tracking id:[protected] again for your reference). Thanks
                        FedEx customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                        Hello Team - any ETA on the resolution from FedEx?

Package reached airport on Nov 17th, completed and uploaded the KYC document by the receiver but after that the status says Pending Clearance at Hyderabad Airport. Trying to reach out to customer service agent from USA and not able to do that, even the cusoms information is not correct on Hyderabad customs website.

Don't know what to do now.
                          FedEx customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I already submitted required documents and get acknowledgement of the complete document but still it shown A specialized form/statement is required for clearance from recipient. it almost 5 to 6 day and I choose expressway to delivery . please check and do need full my tracking number is[protected].
                            FedEx customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

AWB no[protected] and[protected], both the packages are stuck in customs, I got confirmation that i have submitted the KYC and it's complete, but still there is a clearance delay and I get an email stating the below everyday
                              "A specialized form/statement is required for clearance from the recipient.
                              Recommended action: Please call FedEx Customer Service"

Have contacted customer care many times, have sent more than 50-60 emails, no one knows what documents or statements are required from the recipient to clear customs. Please help. Please note this is a personal/individual courier and there is no company associated.
                              FedEx customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

With reference to above subject, we are following it up with HDFC Bank for making our import supplier Payment. Payment of our supplier hold by HDFC Bank due to unavailability of BOE in RBI Portal. then we follow with dhl courier company & ECCS Team.
                                ECCS Team confirmed that CBE has been transmitted to IDPMS of RBI.
                                ECCS Team informed us that this matter is pending on RBI Side.
                                Please see the below mail of ECCS Team.

Greetings!
                                We thank you for writing to us.
                                Please feel free to contact us in case of any courier-related query under ECCS.

Please give some attention towards our Matter &
                                take necesary action for the same.

Thanks & Regards
                                Vikas
                                Mob No : [protected]
                                Mail ID : [protected]@specialspringindia.com
                                FedEx customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Driver FAILED to pick up from MacArthur Blvd NW Atlanta GA 30318 dropbox where my shipment -- that absolutely positively needed to get there overnight -- was dropped WELL before posted pickup time of 6pm and Pickup Not Made was clearly evident on the box. INSTEAD driver picked up dropbox contents on Friday 24 HOURS LATER -- too late for Overnight delivery -- creating a 3 DAY SHIPMENT DELAY for important documents contained therein.. I demand a full refund of charges for this package since it absolutely, positively DID NOT arrive "overnight" due to your FedEx driver's laxity in picking up from this dropbox.

Dear Officer Concerned,

My name is Keerthanaa Nandagopal and on 29th July 2022 I have sent 2 parcels with AWB[protected] and[protected] from Krakow, Poland to Chennai, India through FedEx. I'm just a student and after completion of my studies I had sent my used goods through your courier service to my native Chennai, India.

Since then I have been contacted by several FedEx executives for the documents...