Flex Enterprise, Aurangabad, Maharashtra — fraud data entry job

Flex enterprise, aurangabad, maharashtra, Aurangabad Maharashtra, India
 Loy Chamua on Jul 27, 2019
A fraud company named *flex enterprise* aurangabad, maharashtra. They made a fake agreement, but still i managed to do the work on time with their terms and conditions. My work was to complete 1500 forms within 10 days out of which 1350 should be correct. I checked all the forms thrice and even kept all the screenshots of all the 1500 pages for safety, but then they showed 299 mistakes fakely by showing double space where i put single space. Even the pdf generated by their site, i have, shows all the form i filled up (1500) are correct. Please take action against this fake company. A fake advocate is torturing now whom i have blocked. I am attaching the screenshots.

fraud data entry job

Comments

I have also work in this company 'Flex Enterprises'. I have cross check 10 time there is rarely 50 mistakes they are showing me 299+ mistake and I have some their registration amount too. The fake advocate are calling and torchering me and they are telling to come to the court and make a signature in file and close your file. As I m a student Tey are telling me that they will destroy my career. Mam/sir please help me out from these fraud company
Hlo mam uske bad kuch hua kya case police please mam tell me main b kr ri hu Kam aj he net pe dekha plz reply mam
ShikhaVerma7837's reply, Jul 31, 2019
Koi Kam mat kro wastage of time
Yes fraud company h Maine b Kam Kia even dubra check b Kia fr b 200 mistakes nikal dyi
Pr**'s reply, Jul 31, 2019
Mam plz bat kro mujse ab advocate cll kr ri hai ki ghr police aaygi notice mail aya kya ye fake hai plz mam help m
Fake a galian do usko adv. ko jo call kr rha
They are threatening us. I also did the data entry job from Flex Enterprises. I done the job very carefully and they informed me that around 400 mistakes are there. Also my 2 other friends also done the work. They sure that there is no mistakes more than 50. Though they also received the mail that they also having 200+ mistakes. They refuse to pay 4500rupees. They file the case against them. They are trying to threatening us. But my friends are strongly said they never gonna pay the cash. The company are fake. Don’t pay any amount of money.
Yes they are fake and frauds... They demanded me to pay 12500 and penalty of 1000 rs... They have not sent any legal notices and all. They cheated on the signature that was uploaded on the agreement software and once the work is completely submitted to them they cheated on that by saying 200+ forms are incorrect even though they were correct... And demanded to pay 12500 and extra penalty charges 1000 rs immediately orelse case will be processed further... Even after paying that much amount they are again demanding to pay termination charges as 15500 and threatening me of sending legal notice to residential address...
sushma.p sushma's reply, Aug 2, 2019
Flex enterprise aurangabad Maharashtra...fraud agreement don't pay any amount to them... They cheated on agreement and forced me to pay 13500 in total and now again demanding to pay 15500 for termination... If u get anything like that contact some lawyer and make a call for them through your lawyer
Izna Qureshi's reply, Aug 23, 2019
The advocate is fake
Same complaint here also some one called me and said she is an advocate I don't know about it she told me to pay amount 7500 today if it is not possible she told me tomorrow I have to pay 12500 RS penalty and told me she have to take this case into court and torching me today she called me 3 to 5 times
Very interesting...same aggrement paper with same number.

Simply copy paste work.

No need to worry.

Hello I had also done the work, very carefully, beside my household work and my Baby, for the sake of money now, they Said that I did not reach the accuracy and ask to pay Rs4500, when I refuse to pay since my work was completed and not more than 50 mistake because of checking several times before submitting, they told me that they put a legal charge on me.
Now one associate advocate has harasing me to pay 4500+3000 again.
Please help me I want money thats way I took the job with my heavy works, used to work at midnight when my daughter asleep and finishes all my household work as I a house wife. Now I fall on their prey/trap.
I am very angry and regreted.

Please help me to put these people before thr court.
Gayatri varshini's reply, Aug 8, 2019
Me too. I am also with my 1 year baby. And completed work with no mistakes but they ask me to pay money
Is this company actually in aurangabad?
Hm bi to case kr skte h inpe... ??
pal*****'s reply, Aug 10, 2019
Hmmm sure kar sakte hain.they are harssing most of the people.you are staying in mumbai aur near to aurangabad.pls case a file in cyber crime.any helo needed e i thing eveyone will help.
Yes even I am facing same problem. I am having financial crises so decided to try work from home. I filled 1500 from with in deadline they have given. I crossed thrice all forms, but didn’t find any mistake in these forms. But they mailed and also called me by saying that there are 206 mistakes in your forms so I have to pay 4500rs. And then later on they said that I have to pay7500rs. Now an immature guy is calling me by saying that he is an advocate and he is harrasing me to pay amount. I am doing work for which instead of paying me they are saying I have to pay amount to them. I have my small kid and they are saying that I have to come to the court now. When I said my husband is admit in hospital that so called advocate said just wait even you will get admitted to the hospital. I am stressed as they are harrasing me like anything, I was not aware of that this company is fraud. If they says that you will get notice and I have to go to court, what shall I do?? I am very stressed now as they are harassing me for this.
Please help me. They are message me to sent me the hard cord copy to my address. What can i do now.
Block all the no.they can't do any thing.I block all the no
Don't pay even 1 rs. They are fake. Same register number. All same, only address was changing. Don't trust them.
Mere bhi 330 galti dikha rhi h or ab mere se paise 4500mang rhe h bol rhe h aap paise nhi doge to police aayegi me kya kro
Izna Qureshi's reply, Aug 23, 2019