Flipkart / Truenet Commerce — refund amount not credited on my account

Rohjt on May 21, 2019
I have ordered asus zenfone max pro m1 on 15th with the exchange of my old redmi 4a phone. On 16th may i have cancelled because of a small dent mark on my old dye to this my old phone was not exchanged. So i have cancelled and request for refund. I have got an sms that refund amount will be credited on my account by 17th may. When i called to flipkart customer service they told me that your refund amount will be credited before 7 pm, after 7pm i have not get my refund money i have again called to flipkart customer service they said that refund amount will be credited to your account at 9:06pm i have waited after 9:06 pm i have not get again i have called they told me that you will get your money after 12am (18th may) morning. Next day i again called they told me that seller has transfered you check your with the bank. I have check with bank, net banking and also mini statement but there is no refund amount credited. Today is 21st i still have not get my money. I want my money back. Truenet commerce fraud seller with flipkart. You are harassing customers.

Comments

We are sorry, we are unable to find your account details. Request you to get in touch with our customer support number[protected].

Flipkart / Truenet Commerce - refund amount not credited on my account