Flipkart Customer Care
Flipkart Internet Pvt. Ltd.

Flipkart Customer Care

Flipkart Internet Pvt. Ltd.

TwitterFacebookLinkedInYoutube

+91 80 4908 3910  [Grievance Officer]

Fax:
Fax:

Mail
Flipkart Internet Private Limited, Ozone Manay Tech Park, #56/18 & 55/09, 7th Floor, Garvebhavipalya, Hosur Road, Bangalore - 560068, Karnataka, India

Corporate Office
Flipkart Internet Private Limited, Vaishnavi Summit, Ground Floor, 7th Main, 80 Feet Road, 3rd Block, Koramangala Industrial Layout, Bangalore - 560034 Karnataka, India
CIN: U51109KA2012PTC066107

Thu 09:00 am - 06:00 pm
Fri 09:00 am - 06:00 pm
Sat 09:00 am - 06:00 pm
Sun Closed

Flipkart related photos (17165)

Flipkart Complaints & Reviews

Muneera Khan on Jul 1, 2020
I have created flipkart account two years back with a mobile number few months ago i lost my mobile phone and the number.

The main problem is when i tried to update my new mobile number, the otps are being sent to both the new number and the old number. I got the new number otp and account password, but the otp of the old number cannot be entered as i lost the number and i dont have it. This is making me unable to change the mobile number.
Please do suggest me to update my new mobile number to my flipkart account. My old mobile no. Was [[protected].] and my new mobile no. Is [[protected]]. Plz update on flipkart.
Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-07-01 23:38:12
Please update my new number on flipkart. My email ID is ([email protected]) and my no. Is 9368664891

[Jul 01, 2020] Flipkart customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Online Shopping

TANUJA NAUTIYAL on Jul 1, 2020
    When i open the card which is ordered on yesterday and delivered today was found like their is no charging point... I want tk return my product and kindly provide or delivered new piece on the same addressed where i had ordered

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Cars, Parts & Vehicles

Flipkart — the delivery boy refuses to give pashal

Sojitra Varsha on Jul 1, 2020
      પાશલ આપવા આવવા ની. ના. કેમ પાડે છે
      મારી ઊપર ફોન...

jyoti belhekar on Jul 1, 2020
      I have order mobile and done payment of rs. 3999/- for on the offer showing on facebook is on india's biggest sale on flipkart this site and [protected]@ybl and the name showing on receipt is rambabu tanwar but i did not received any order booked sms or mail from them.
      Request you please

payment done rs. 3999/- but ordernot confirm

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Electronics & Appliances

Md Tarique Alam on Jul 1, 2020
        I ordered for sony cyber-shot dsc-w830 vc/in5
        But the send me nikki old damage camera then i request many time but they not pick up it or refund me.. Please help me... Price of camera is 8304... Order id. Od[protected]

sony cyber-shot dsc-w830 vc/in5

Updated by Md Tarique Alam Jul 01, 2020
        OD[protected]

I ordered for Sony Cyber-shot DSC-W830 VC/IN5
        But the send me Nikki old damage camera then I request many time but they not pick up it or refund me.. Please help me... Price of camera is 8304 ...order ID. OD[protected]

Please help me and refund my amount..

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Digital Cameras

Flipkart — wildcraft hypashield mask (less quantity provided by the seller)

Rajibks on Jul 1, 2020
          I have ordered for a set of 3 masks and paid the amount while ordering as cod was not available, however, after receiving...
          Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint category Clothing, Shoes & Accessories

Flipkart — Regarding wrong item isuues

Nil Mahapatra on Jul 1, 2020
          My order id - od[protected], i ordered a havells waterpurifier but i received a gymnastics item, already i paid rs.13990...
          Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint category Other

Pothineni siva rama krishna on Jul 1, 2020
          I have refrigerator on 27th may, 2020. But the refrigerator is getting heat and not working properly so, i kept return on 5th jun, 2020. Technician came and inspected and told that it is getting heat. But in flipkart site it is being updated as working properly. The same is happening whenever i keep for return. I fear due to heat refrigerator might get blasted and we may get hurt. Please take the refrigerator back and return the amount.

Order no - od[protected]
          Product - haier 195 l direct cool single door 4 start (2020) refrigerator
          Email id - [protected]@gmail.com
          Ph no - [protected]

Please take quick action.

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Refrigerators

Flipkart — my flipkart login account was blocked for unnecessary reason and 2 nd hand product was delievered

Nikhil Konda on Jul 1, 2020
            On[protected], i got a mail saying "your account was blocked due to unusually high number of returns in your purchase history...
            Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint category Online Shopping

Flipkart — need to arrange new product with good quality, because earlier product rejected from my end because unsealed

SatishMutyala3 on Jul 1, 2020
            Please note that the our end booked boat aavante bar 1200 80 w bluetooth soundbar (Premium black, 2.1 channel) in flipkart...
            Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint category Electronics & Appliances

Flipkart — Non delivery of order after three reschedules

vinodkumaar on Jul 1, 2020
            18th June 2020

Flipkart is not able to deliver my order on promised date and has revised it three times so...
            Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint category Furniture

[email protected] on Jul 1, 2020
            I have purchased 2 hindware water geyser were it has water leakage issue and technician has visited and confirmed that the product is not working properly and he has taken the video and images of the product and told 2 or 3 days the product will be replaced by the brand and still no 1 has come

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Electronics & Appliances

Flipkart — flipkart start cheating by customers, it's a new hub for cheaters.

anupam2003 on Jul 1, 2020
              A cell phone was purchased by me 20 jun 2020 from flipkart. Flipkart a defective cell phone delivered and same day i have...
              Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint category Mobile Handsets

MEHFIL-E-MAST on Jul 1, 2020
              I have purchased a phone from flipkart my registered no is [protected], flipkart sold me a policy of jeeves oif phone insurance, i have made a claim and payment for the same but jeeves fraud me and flipkart sell jeeves policy

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Products & Services

Akshat6889 on Jul 1, 2020
                I have ordered iphone se from flipkart on 17th of june 2020. Promised delivery date was 19th jun. It never delivered. I had to follow up more than 10 times and finally had to cancel the order and placed a new order on 27th june again. Same sort of stupidity was repeated by flipkart. Product reached to nearest hub then back to bamnoli then dispatched to nearest hub. These incompetent people just play with the orders themselves.
                Flipkart as taken money in advance doesn’t care at all.

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Online Shopping

Flipkart — Not receiving of ordered product that shows delivered to me

mrid on Jul 1, 2020
                  I had ordered some product from flipkart that was not delivered to me but in the flipkart ordered list it shows delivered...
                  Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint category Online Shopping

Flipkart — flipkart is asking for my aadhar card

shubhamsing26 on Jun 30, 2020
                  My self shubham singh, i am a regular customer of flipkart (Id - [protected]@gmail.com) (Reg. Mobile no. [protected])

Flipkart — Regarding received a wrong product

Nil Mahapatra on Jun 30, 2020
                  My order id:
                  Od[protected]
                  My name is simanchal mahapatra from bhubaneswar, odisha...
                  Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint category Other

Srujan Kumar Bingi on Jun 30, 2020
                  Ordered godrej washing machine on flipkart and the product recieved was defective.
                  I placed a replacement request, it was supposed to replace by 24th june. Flipkart is very careless about my order they are not giving me any update regarding this. They are not replacing the defective product.

[Jun 30, 2020] Flipkart customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                  Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Washing Machines

Flipkart — Return of refrigerator

mrutyunjay.ks on Jun 30, 2020
                    I purchased a refrigerator from flipkart (Order ID - OD[protected] on 13/06/2020. The product was delivered on 15/06/2020....
                    Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint category Refrigerators

Recently Discussed

(4 minutes ago)
                    Flipkart
                    Complaint about installation of my product
                    (6 minutes ago)
                    Flipkart
                    the delivery boy refuses to give pashal
                    (8 minutes ago)
                    Regarding wrong item isuues
                    (9 minutes ago)
                    (10 minutes ago)
                    Flipkart
                    flipkart start cheating by customers, it's a new hub for cheaters.