Flipkart
Flipkart Internet Pvt. Ltd.
32012

+91 80 4908 3910  [Grievance Officer]

Fax:
Fax:

Mail
Flipkart Internet Private Limited, Ozone Manay Tech Park, #56/18 & 55/09, 7th Floor, Garvebhavipalya, Hosur Road, Bangalore - 560068, Karnataka, India

Corporate Office
Flipkart Internet Private Limited, Vaishnavi Summit, Ground Floor, 7th Main, 80 Feet Road, 3rd Block, Koramangala Industrial Layout, Bangalore - 560034 Karnataka, India
CIN: U51109KA2012PTC066107

Fri 09:00 am - 06:00 pm
Sat 09:00 am - 06:00 pm
Sun Closed

Flipkart Complaints & Reviews

I ordered an iPhone SE from Flipkart and also provided my GST details when placing the order.

Now when the product came, and I tried to download the invoice, they have an invoice without my GST number on it. Flipkart is claiming that I did not provide any GST number, where as I had provided it when placing my order.

Also on the call I provided my GST number but Flipkart is denying to correct the invoice and resent.

My concern is Why cant flipkart correct the invoice?

Any local shopkeeper would gladly correct the invoice in case of mistakes.

Also here its not my mistake, but Flipkart keeps insisting that I didn't provide GST number.

Also the product was just received yesterday on April 10th. And I am not claiming correction for a very old order.

Worst part is that Flipkart is also denying return of the product, So that I can re order the product. And they market about easy returns on product page.

I am very happy with the product . But want to retrun and reorder the same just to get a correct invoice.

Order number : OD[protected]

[Apr 11, 2021] Flipkart customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Order id OD[protected]
    Above product estimated delivery date is[protected]. the product arrived my nearby hub on[protected] but till now nobody is attempted for delivery. not getting proper response from flipkart.

Complaint comments

Someone hacked into my Flipkart Account and used my 456 supercoins to redeem a ₹501 Voucher, his name is MAHADEV KAPRI and UPI ID is [protected]@ybl
      Someone hacked my Flipkart Account and Used all of my 456 Supercoins

Complaint comments

On 11th april 2021, ekart delivery agent comes to our doorstep with a package (OD[protected]. The package was in the...

I ordered new balance shoes from flipkart but when I was ordered received the box is empty and shoes is not there.
        I am very disappointed for this tragedy with me
        Order no.
        OD[protected]
        Amount 6599 rupees

Complaint comments

Even after I paid 282 super coin and Rs 117 upi to get Hot Star VIP from Flipkart on 10th April 2021, I still did not get...

Sir I ordered realme earbuds but received incomplete product and also not working properly . I want to return this product when I return this product then blocked my account and not give any reason regarding block account.. please help me unblock my account and refund my money ...also a lot of money added Wallet of Flipkart which is loss please refund my money which added on Flipkart Wallet

[Apr 10, 2021] Flipkart customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
          Complaint comments

Mera item pickup nahi ho rha 25 din ho gye used product h and refund nahi mil rha h 10 baar Flipkart customer care me baat...

I have flipkart account using since last 7 years. I lost my mobile phone and wanted to update new one.

The main problem is when i tried to update my new mobile number, the otps are being sent to both the new number and the old number. I got the new number otp and account password, but the otp of the old number cannot be entered as i lost the number and i dont have it. This is making me unable to change the mobile number.
            Please do suggest me to update my new mobile number to my flipkart account.

Complaint comments

I had order a product but at the time of delivery they cancelled the product by their own side and said it has been done by the seller and saying me to buy the product again from other sellers but the price is too much high now and i want that product at that same price but they are not solving my problem instead ignoring my complaints I want action against them all. They had to compensate me for this by dilivering the product at that same price

Complaint comments

I wanted to exchange my Samsung Galaxy Tab 2, but Flipkart do not verify IMEI number of Samsung galaxy TAB 2 P5100, What to do?
                Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 IMEI number
                Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 IMEI number

I have purchased BLUE STAR Ac From Flipkart and order id is OD[protected]
                  But I didn't get the copper wire but...

I have ordered on 7 April 2021 led but I cancelled my order on 8 April 2021, but the company not transfer my amount.
                  please do needful action
                  order no OD[protected]

Complaint comments

I booked one flight ticket for my wife who is pregnant now.. i was in a hurry to book ticket. Unfortunately the layover time...
                    I Have bought a mobile phone in Flipkart on 15th march with order id OD[protected] oppo f17 but received a dummy phone...

I am unable to login to my flipkart account. I have resetting password also. Nothing works.

Flipkart — unable update my password

Unable to update password. Please retry.

Facing this issue froma. along time

[Apr 09, 2021] Flipkart customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                    Complaint comments

I have booked two flight tickets in flipkart of amounts 8958 and 4273 on flipkart in month of October and flight has been...

I would like to inform you that, I have placed one order from flipkart on 3rd April 2021 the amount was -7999 and order id is - OD[protected].
                      I have place the order on 3rd April. I have not received the product but flipkart showing order delivered on 6April. I have not received any otp and any call from deliver person and flipkart team on 6th April. This fraud done by flipkart and his courier team.I have also raised the complaint on flipkart. but they are not proving any solution. It was my prepaid order.

Please help us to get my order or my amount which i have paid 7999

Vijay Kumar

Complaint comments

I Had Initiated A Cancellation Of My Travel Ticket. The Travel Dates Were During The COVID Lockdown Period.
                        While Initiating The Cancellation Request, They Mentioned That It Will Take A Maximum Of 24 Days. It Has Been More Than 24 Days, But I Did Not Receive The Refund. They Are Just Saying That Backend Team Is Working On My Case.
                        Refund not received against Cancellation of Travel Ticket