Flipkart Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Nov 29, 2022

File a complaint to Flipkart

Having problems with Flipkart?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Flipkart customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Flipkart

Toll free
1800 208 9898

View more phone numbers

Fax

Flipkart reviews & complaints(43165)

Flipkart has blocked my account. First they cancelled my order without my consent and when I complaint in feedback writing 'Flipkart is a scam' the blocked my account.
Flipkart customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Hi Team, My name is Hanuman Mali, I was planning for Manali trip in December month, considering the pick season time of snow and high hotel rate in last moment I thought of making hotel earlier so I made booking on 8th September month. While checking on different website i came across flipkart travel business recentrly started and i was getting good deal I booked it from here.

Later i thought of lets verify from Hotel, if they have received booking or not. Even so many follow with Hotel I did but they did not received any booking. I approached Flipkart travel on 12 September, In start they investigated and said everything is fine your booking is done but later after so much call follow finally they agreed that booking is not made due to more than 90days gap in check in time and they promised me saying by end of november we will get your booking done in Hotel. Now again on 26 November i followed up with hotel but no booking received yet.

By today 28 December flipkart now saying they are still working on it also they are saying you go and check in if booking still not made on check in day then we will make you shift some other hotel.

is this something they are making joke every time. if some one make plan for trip then person will book everything in advance from hotel to car or flight specially when family along with to avoid any last minut rush. and this people saying to wait till last moment.

Now the rate I have already booked was so much competative rate that i will not get it anyway. infect i need o pay atleast 4 times more now.

I want flipkart should make booking in next few days add it should be refreclted at hotel end else i need to cancel everything becaue last monent booking will impact on trip budget.

Flipkart started travel business but they dont know how to fulfil the cusomer request. @Ankita @Mitesh from travel customer execuitve team handling thi.

Booking ID:[protected]

Order id - OD[protected]
      invoice number - FABNUC[protected]
      gst number of delivery - 09AABCF1223A1ZF
      order date[protected]:12 am
      Description: Ordered a hand wristwatch on above date and time and it was prepaid, the watch was delivered but was defective and I asked for replacement of the same watch, and it was accepted by the vendor but later on the watch went out of stock and the vendor dint replied anything and on top of that I dont know what happened and Flipkart itself blocked my account and now it says that please contact customer care for more information.

Desirable Solution: Please unblock my account and give me the replacement of the watch by taking the defective one or give me my refund.

mobile number used for flipkart account: [protected]
      Flipkart customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I added a gift card last year and forget to use the balance amount. I did not received any message/ notification for my wallet money to expired. I see there is no amount in my ewallet now. I checked with flipkart customer care they said that your money got expired without any intimation.
        Kindly refund or extend my ewallet money.
        Contact [protected]@gmail.com
        Flipkart customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Kindly refund or extend my ewallet money.
          Contact - [protected]@gmail.com
          Flipkart customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Someone hacked my Flipkart account and removed my registered email id and mobile number. Now they are placing orders using pay later option.

Need urgent help this month bill will be generated in 2 days and most of their orders will deliver tomorrow.
            Flipkart customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I want to complain about the delivery boy.
              Delivered: MILTON BLISS 900 820 ml Flask from flipkart.com was delivered by VIPUL kumar. Click to give feedback: http://fkrt.it/too4ntNNNN Ekart Delivery boy call me these numbers [protected][protected] Tracking number FMPP[protected]
              Nov 28, 2022
              My parcel was not delivered at my specified location and my parcel is showing delivered on 22 Nov 2022. I want to complain about the delivery boy. Delivered: MILTON BLISS 900 820 ml Flask from flipkart.com was delivered by VIPUL kumar. Click to give feedback: http://fkrt.it/too4ntNNNN Ekart Delivery boy call me these numbers +911726132888 075290 54000 Tracking number FMPP1438506879

My order Vivo V25 mobile Flipkart delivered 23 October 2022
                Samsung dummy
                I have manny time return request
                Flipkart reply by mail
                Flipkart Return Update: Sorry, your return request for vivo V25 5G (Surfing B... cannot be fulfilled by the seller as the courier service provider has confirmed the delivery of the order

Not received mobile phone Vivo v25
                Order Id OD[protected]

Sohan
                MB.no [protected]
                E-mail [protected]@gmail.com
                Flipkart customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

On 16th nov the delhivery courier boy pickup the laptop from my Village and he said that at the time of pickup that his delhivery app is not workin at my location and he will gave the product to the hub then the pickup status will be show and refund will initiate after 24 hours but still my refund is not initiate and i didn't received any confirmation message from delhivery or flipkart and when i go to delhivery hub he said that product is successful sended to flipkart back so contact flipkart and when i contact flipkart he said that pickup was not done and the courier service provider gave me the acknowledgement physical receipt (are attached in attachment) so please help me get my money back
                  Flipkart customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Sir mera flipkart account hack ho gaya hai jisme mera flipkart pay later account attach tha . kisi ne mere flipkart paylater account se i phone 11 order kiya hai. but ye mere order detail me nhi dikh rha hai. maine flipkart executive se baat kiya to unhone bataya ki apka flipkart ka mobile no. aur email id change hua uske bad ye order hua. maine ye order cancel karne ko bola tha but flipkart walo ne order cancel nhi kiya tha. sir meri email id [protected]@gmail.com hai aur mera mobile no [protected] hai but kisi ne hack karke mere flipkart account pr doosra email id aur mobile no. update kar diya aur mai apne koi bhi purana order nhi dekh pa rha hu aur na hi mai apna flipkart paylater use kar pa rha hu . mai apna pan card detail apko share karta hu aplease aap meri help kariye.
                    Flipkart customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I need a full refund or take the package for refund. And i have faced a issue with the seller(HSAtlastradeFashion) and the wishmaster not coming to the location.

Hello

My Flipkart account with mobile no [protected] is blocked and I had raised this issue on call with customer care. But I have not received any email with the ticket I'd to follow up not any message.

I have products orderd from this account which cost more then 5000 and my account was blocked without any prior notice. please unblock my account. At the earliest. So
                        Flipkart customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I ordered 2 back covers and paid via cash but got only one . Since I don't have one i am not eligible for return, refund or exchange . Please help.
                          Flipkart customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I ordered mi tv stick cost 2999 in flipkart order id OD[protected] on 25th november 2022 and product got deliverd 27th november 2022. When i opened package i have seen torned package inside and mi tv stick and remote was missed even warrenty card and invoice is not there in the package when i called customer care for asking to initate refund they even not responding
                            Flipkart customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I ordered mi tv stick cost 2999 in flipkart order id OD[protected] on 25th november 2022 and product got deliverd 27th november 2022. When i opened package i have seen torned inside package and mi tv stick and remote was missed even warrenty card and invoice is not there in the package when i called customer care for asking to initate refund they even not responding
                              Flipkart customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I ordered mi tv stick cost 2999 in flipkart on 25th november 2022 and product got deliverd 27th november 2022. When i opened package i have seen torned package inside and mi tv stick and remote was missed even warrenty card and invoice is not there in the package when i called customer care for asking to initate refund they even not responding
                                Flipkart customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have ordered a 6 seater dining table on sep 21st which was supposed to be delivered on Oct 03rd. There was no communication and with follow ups, item was delivered around oct 17th or so which was incorrect and also damaged. I have logged a return on 21st October and absolutely no response from Flipkart. With every day follow ups with flipkart, flipkart updated on 17th November saying, the replacement got approved on 17th nov and also shipped and picked up by courier partner on same day with delivery date of November 27th.
                                  There was no update after that until Nov 26th where by flipkart updated the product was delivered on 17th November itself while it was supposed to be delivered today which is 27th Nov.
                                  This entire process looks like a scam to cheat customers and now have lost INR 25000.
                                  I would like to seek refund for product and also compensation for mental agony going through since October 03rd for follow ups.
                                  A front line execute from flips calls and says raised complaint only for some one else to close it.
                                  Flipkart customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Product which I ordered is not seen in my order page after purchasing and once I tried my order return there after Flipkart was not running properly it shows error and seen others reasons
                                    Flipkart customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I made a cash on delivery payment using phone pay on Flipkart order[protected]. The payment was successful from my side and the money was debited but the payment was unsuccessful from the sellers side. It was successful when I made the payment again. I want refund for the first time I made the payment as I had to pay two times
                                      Flipkart customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My flipkart account has been blocked without any reason.
                                        I'm a plus member and also have 2 active pay later loans which to be repaid but if the account has been blocked then how can I repay