Xiaomi India Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Nov 29, 2022

File a complaint to Xiaomi India

Having problems with Xiaomi India?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Xiaomi India customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Xiaomi India

Xiaomi India Website

Xiaomi India Head Office Address

Indiqube, 1st Floor, Marathahalli ORR, Kadubesanahalli
Bangalore South

Xiaomi India Phone Numbers

Toll free
1800 103 6286

Xiaomi India reviews & complaints(5945)

Complaint against-

Grievance stands as follows

My mobile number is[protected]
Using redmi note 9 Pro smartphone
Of xiaomi

Two days back I have upgraded from version 12 to latest version 13.

Whenever a person upgrades, he expects something better and therefore only he upgrades. He will never upgrade if he knows he will lose important feature and thus he will be im soup facing hell of troubles from where he cannot come out. That's exactly what happened to me.

In previous version, all the previous versions, like all other mobiles, they have the feature to block unwanted SMS from unwanted people. This is a very simple feature which any mobile of any company very easily provides and is essential to get rid of trauma we face from persistent scam message.

But after upgrading towards on 13, it was shockingly found the missing of this function.
When inquired with their customer care people, they regretfully said that this feature is not available in version 13. Why? No reason from them.
When I wanted to revert back to the previous version 12, they said it is not possible to be done by the user but only our technician can do this.

So I am stuck totally by trusting their new version would provide more and better feature and never expected we would be in such a dilemma caused by their wrong policy to withdraw important features without any warning notes.
Under such circumstances, they must arrange to send their technician to provide free home service to revert back the mobile to previous version 12 immediately .
RK Agarwal

Hi Team,
    I have purchased xiaomi poco x3 phone 1.5year back. I am using the latest patch of software which is 13.0.1. However, suddenly my front camera is not working, if I press front camera, it freezes. I have taken my phone to service center and they are saying most of the user are facing this issue and it will cost me 7k and all of data will erase while they replace an IC inside motherboard. Now my question is why I should pay extra when it's complete fault from Xiaomi or manufacture. Isn't it cheating customer on the name of some malfunction?
    +1 videos

I have used Redmi phones since 2016. Last year in June 2021, I purchased Redmi Note 10 Pro max. After the most recent update of MIUI, my camera stopped working and a couple of days later my phone isn't switching on and it says that SYSTEM UI NOT WORKING. Today, November 2022, just after 3 month of my warranty expiring, the mi service centre says that the motherboard needs to be replaced and it will cost me around Rs. 11, 772 which is more than half the price at which I bought my phone. This problem has been caused by the MiUi update, why do I have to pay so much for an issue that was created on your end!! The price to pay is just unacceptable. A new phone can be bought in that amount. How do you expect me to pay such a huge amount for this????

I have raised my MI TV Display Issue on 9th Nov and till date my issue is not resolved. MI customer support is always providing new dates.

Please help resolve this issue. I am tired of doing follow up MI customer support.

I have purchased MI TV from your Digi1 store Panvel on 17-Sep-2022.

On 1st Nov 2022, TV's screen suddenly stopped working, I have registered a complaint with customer care with request token number as M5195796 and till now no service is provided from Xiaomi INDIA

I am contineously following up with Digi1 and MI service provider but till date there is no update.

Clearly we are extremely disappointed by this purchase and pathetic customer service from MI.

My t.v had a panel issue and got replaced with used t.v within warranty and after one month it again stopped working, raised request again on nov 6th but no one yet visited no resolution, bad t.v product bad service, please escalate to higher level

Gangadhar Naik
            Karwar karnataka

Token : M5226232
            Product Serial No : 21829/[protected]

Writing this email to notify you about very poor or say the pathetic service from your Xiaomi Smart Tv Technician Team.

My service request for Mi Smart Tv was generated on 22nd October. But Till now resolution has been provided on this, around 9th of November I had received a call that they are canceling the service request and when I did follow up on twitter DM, I was informed that my service token has been cancelled and I need to approach the customer care toll free number for another service request.

It's been over a month since the problem of my smart TV is not fixed yet and everyday on the toll free number I am assured the same thing to wait for 8-10 working days and I have been waiting since 22nd October.

Request the grievance to intervene in this matter and provide me resolution.

Details - Mi Smart Tv 40A Horizon Edition
              Service No - #M5085455

REMARKS - IF YOU WANT PEACE OF MIND THEN NEVER BUY MI SMART TV AND OTHER PRODUCTS

Xiaomi India — Poor Service No Service in MI for Smart TV

There is a service request token generated on 22nd October and till now no service is provided from Xiaomi INDIA.
                This is very poor after sales service on your products. I had purchased a new smart TV - Model 40 Inch Horizon from Flipkart this January and from day 12th, it started to give screen problems.

This trauma is not over yet, suddenly your Team Closed My service request token No# M5085455 on around 9-10th of...

I have got this poco X3 and it's only been 1.5 yrs. My front camera is not totally not working at any app and when I tap at the zoom option it just freeze it's been 2 months. I have gone to service centre but they said they had to change the whole system and they are pricing it quite high.i have never dropped my phone nor have it have scratches.Its been really irritating. Please solve this issue. All the users whose 1 yr warranty has finished they are facing this issue. It will really be helpful i[censored] solve this issue as soon as possible.

I purchased laptop redmi book i3 on[protected] and this laptop has hanging problem but still I was working because sometimes hang.

But suddenly stop working on 16th Nov-22 even around 7 pm and complain on 17th morning.

Even after 7 days, they give daily new excuse now they are telling need part and it will take 10 more days.

Laptop has purchased for work and this is not toys.

Complain even to head customer care, nodal officer and ceo Mr Manu Jain but totally time wasted.
                  Complain:
                  M5286362
                  WO:ISIN[protected]-3FFA
                  WO:ISIN[protected]-8E3E

Never buy and never recommend to anyone. This is chine product and suitable for only toys.

Defective mi product get from blue dart courior no return or replacement suport till today so i want justies replacement the product immeditely please immedidate action and help me i pai amount prepaid after the product get from blue dart open it and see product was not working defective product please i want replacement immeditly

My self Vishal, I have MI 4A Pro 43inch Tv and on 4th Nov found issue on display so registered complaint against warranty period.Technician visited on 5th nov and informed that need to change Panel, currently parts not available will inform to company.Till date Service centre and toll free numbers just replied that wait and when parts available, issue will resolve. today also they give us 10 days period for solution.How pathetics service of MI Tv.
                      They dont care how customer facing issues.already 15 days passed and again asked us to wait another 10 days. I dont understand how they mainain TAT of service industry.

Xiaomi India — Xiaomi India Delay in warranty claim

Xiaomi India — Delay on mobile repair
                        My device is Redmi Note 11 SE and I bought it Sept 2022 from Flipkart.
                        As started using new device, started facing network issue. So when I contact to nearest MI service center on 28 Oct 2022, they said that it is due to motherboard issue and they also promise me that it will be repaired within 7 days. As phone is new and comes under warranty period.
                        After 7 days I contacted them...

My Redmi note 10 pro is bought from Amazon on 2.10.2021 after update 13.0.5 my camera has keep stopping and back camera does not working. Depth camera and bokeh camera sensor is failing. Most o[censored]ser facing this problem so Redmi support India officially tweeted that they have extended warranty for 6month if Redmi note 10 pro has camera issues but when I visited service centre they are telling me my device is out of warranty because this is only for front camera, not applicable for depth camera or bokeh camera. But in the tweet it was not mentioned.

I have updated 12.5 Android then front cam mic and speaker are dead please support me to exchange my phone it's just 1year and 4 months
                          Does the extended warranty of 6 months is accepted for poco x3

My device is Poco X3 PRO and i bought it July last year. On 28th October 2022 My phone automatically switched off. So when i contact to nearest MI service center, they said that it is due to motherboard issue and they also promise me that it will be repaired within 10 days. After 10 days I contacted them and they inform that they had a stock issue of motherboard. So why didn't they tell me that they had motherboard stock issue at first, so i can go for next service center. Please concern my complaint and fully resolve my problem because I have no other device to use and I am a working man

I have purchased MI10i mobile in April2021 now on 8th Nov2022 after updating in MiUi13 my rear camera is showing blurr images i dont know why...infact video configuration is upto4k quality but now its showing 720p only and blurr video us shooting. I dont bother if its a software or hardware issue, i want the resolve of this problem as soon as possible.
                              As per company normal its not a accidental damage or liquid display problem or any water issue, only a software update ruined my camera and its quality as well.I want Xiaomi to repair or replace my mobile.

Dear sir I have Mi A3 cellphone has display issue. I visited service center to install new display after installation of display it has finger sensor issue.
                                When I visited service center again they repair it but create network issue, when I visited again they repair it but finger sensor not working when I ask him about this.
                                They ask for money whenever I also pay him for display 4812 rupees.
                                But they not doing satisfactory service

Hello sir i am a Xiaomi poco x3 using customer.In my mobile front camera not working i tried to contact poco India customer care they told some instructions which i followed in my mobile after that also camera not working finally they said please reach Xiaomi service center
                                  Now i am in service center they told now you need to change the camera and its charge too
                                  Please note In my mobile there is not any single scratch or dent after update i got this problem not only me lot of poco users having the same issue they are cheating us because they are releasing update they didn’t check properly after updating mobile front camera was not working and also my mobile is 2years old so i can't claim warranty too please resolve my problem.

I ordered a new Mobile phone poco x3 pro on 29 Aprl 2021 which is delivered by Flipkart on 1st may 2021... Phir 16 dec 2021 ko mobile suddenly switch off hogya... Mobile phir switch on nhi hua... Phir maine service centre me Diya unhone kaha ki motherboard ka issue hai unhone phir mobile ko new mobile se replace kr diya and six month warranty period extend kr new mobile de diya... Phir ye new mobile bhi 6 nov 2022 ko suddenly switch off hogya and same wahi problem arise hua... Maine phir service centre visit Kiya unhone btaya ki motherboard issue hai... New Mobile ek saal bhi nhi chala and uska motherboard kharab ho gya this means ki unhone fabricated motherboard ke sath mobile Diya tha now ab wo new motherboard ke liye approx 13000 charge kr rhe hai... Jb galti isme company ki hai to wo extra charge kyu kr rhe hai... Wo ye bhi nhi bta rhe hai ki new motherboard kyu kharab hua kya kharabi hai ushme... Pichli baar bhi same issue hua tha...