Xiaomi India
Xiaomi Technology India Pvt. Ltd.

Xiaomi India Customer Care

Fri 09:00 am - 06:00 pm
Sat 09:00 am - 06:00 pm
Sun 09:00 am - 06:00 pm

Xiaomi India Complaints & Reviews

I am very happy to share this feedback with you. I purchased redmi y1 series mobile 4 years ago. Now also I am using this...
Dear sir/madam

I cannot redeem the product according my coins.I always try at 10:00a.m. and 3:00p.m. also fill...

I have purchased the Redmi X55 TV a weeks ago with the serial #31379/c[protected].

I am not able to make Duo video calling from the TV.

Even your local engineer from bangalore one MR. Mohammad came, but he could not explain me and suggested to lodge the complaint on line.

Hence I request you to help me in this regard.

My contact #[protected] Email: [protected]@gmail.com

Xiaomi India — mi service center fraud and cheating

April 06, 2021 Miyapur, Telangana
    To
    Mr....

After upadating to latest miui all my hidden files were missing...wating for solution please any option to recover
    Device:redmi note7pro
    Complaint comments

Maine redmi note 10 mi.com se book kiya tha mobile kharab nikal gaya to replacement kiya
      Mai chahta hu ki mujhe refund mile maine replacement wala product abhi open ni kiya h
      Kya mujhe refund milega
      Complaint comments

I am a customer of Redmi's 20. Your "Ravinder Kumar" employee of your company's Customer Service Center...

I buy redmi note 10 on 16 march after that i suffered lot. I go to mi service center but they refuse to change my phone or refund. This is the worst phone ever I purchased this phone have hang problem many website not open camera issue and many other I completely dissatisfied with this
        Complaint comments

*DATE -14 march, 17 February, 28 December and many more dates of this incident. service center can't resolve this problem.br...

I am not able to check-in in my Get Apps account./ When I click on Check-in it shows something wrong with your account/ / Also / I am not able to redeem products at stock timing
          About Get Apps
          Complaint comments

I'm unable to open hdfc bank loan assist application in my phone, so kindly take immediate action to open hdfc bank loan assist application I'm my phone.
            Below screen shot attached
            Regarding bank app not working
            Updated by Baral Ashok Mar 27, 2021 I'm tried and complaint to bank from 4 months but still not able to open hdfc bank loan assist application
            My phone details.Redmi, version 7.1.2
            Please take immediate action to open hdfc bank loan assist application
            Complaint comments

I ordered Mi Portable Electric Air Compressor on[protected] on crowdfunding. Product shipped on[protected]. The product is used for 10-15 times only. Now the product is fail to pump air outside. I went to Mi Service Center Davangere for repair. They told that product covers only warranty and we are not repairing the Mi Portable Electric Air Compressor and spares also not available for this product. If so, why Mi introducing such products to market when service not available for this type of products.
              Complaint comments

I am really frustrating with Xiaomi's Get Apps because it never updates it's Prizes Listed whether it's 10 AM or 3 PM. By the way Xiaomi always say that Prizes listening updates daily at 10AM and 3PM. But it's still not, it's really frustrating me each and every morning as well as Afternoon.
                MI never updates its Getapps Prizes
                Updated by Kasif Kashif Mar 26, 2021 Still not respond. Why?
                Complaint comments

As I have taken MI note pro on 17.03.2021 at Indira Nagar branch, Bangalore. The person by name salman told me that we are sending the bill by mail. Almost one week over till now I have not receive the GST bill/Normal bill even after regular follow up with the person.
                  Please take necessary action and do the needful.

Srinath
                  Complaint comments

I have recently purchased Redmi 8A dual phone from Amazon India. Within 15 days of purchase, my phone started giving me a...

Had ordered Redmi 9 from the Mi store app on 9th March and the product delivered to me on 10th March was a stone. There was no box of the phone in it. Even the invoice doesn't has IEMI number
                    Order no [protected]

Would require a refund for the product.
                    Complaint comments

I have purchased 40 inch mi tv from offline mi store m/s. Mobile mart (Parimal), bhavnagar, gujarat on 27/10/2019 vide invoice no. Gst-p-01608 and arrange the payment through HDFC debit card.
                      As per the scheme Rs. 1800/- requires to refund though payment made through HDFC. More than one and half year passed, but refund of Rs. 1800/- yet to received.
                      you are requested to please check your data and arrange the payment at the earliest.
                      Complaint comments

Dear sir/madam, / I'm facing the below issues:/ / 1. I'm unable to find the storage for dual apps in file manager./ / 2. I'm unable to find the sd card files in Gallery app./ / 3. I'm unable to set the custom wallpaper and I'm getting the error as file format is not supported eventhough it is a .jpg format./ / Please rectify the above issues at the earliest.

YouTube
                          Some video that records in horijental by mobile not showing.
                          You tube
                          Updated by राजेश तंवर Mar 14, 2021 You tube not showing.
                          Complaint comments

Mobile which I bought has various issues like motherboard fault, display issue and software bug.