Fortis Healthcare

India - 122001

Fax:
Fax:

Good

Fortis Healthcare related photos (108)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative    View all

Fortis Healthcare Complaints & Reviews

omdugar
My brother admitted to FORTIS, Rajaji nagar, Bangalore on 5.04.2011. in room no.215. The facility of hospital in such bad sape i cant find words to describe.
01. BROKEN DUSTBIN PROVIDED.
02. THICK BLANKET OF DUST AND SPIT ON WINDOW
03. SIDE TABLE DRAWER BROKEN.
04. ELECTRIC SWITCH PLATE AND A.C. DUCT BROKEN.
05 . AND MOST IMPORTANT WATER THEY PROVIDED TO THE PATIENT WAS NOT CLEAN (UNFILTERED)
06.BLANKET WHICH HOSPITAL PROVIDED WAS NOT WASHED.. LOT OF BLOOD STAINS ARE THERE.
SO WHEN THEY CAN DO THIS KIND OF PRACTICE HOW CAN WE TRUST THEIR KNIVES AT OPERATION THEATER.
Complaint comments  Add a comment

Fortis Hospital Kolkata — Misleading people and later denying about it [Resolved]

purnima83
    My complaint is against the billing department of Fortis Hospital Kolkata. We were planning for THR of my father-in-law at...

orion1976
    On 12th March, 2011 at Fortis Hospital, NOIDA, Sector 62, Main Reception Hall

There was a ruckus in the main reception hall when a dead patient's parents complained about negligence by Fortis doctors. The patient had expired at around 11 AM on 12th March. This news was obviously shocking to the parents. While the parents were lamenting this sudden loss and complaining about the callous treatment meted out to them, an administrative officer of FORTIS Hospital came in and started pushing both the parents. He ordered the hospital guards to push the grieving parents out of the hospital.

Till this time, the onlookers were disturbed by the wails of the lamenting parents but nobody objected as they felt the gravity of the situation and the emotional distress of parents. However, this administrative officer was absurd and arrogant and spoke in autocratic manner. He manhandled them and spoke in an abusive manner.

At this point in time, the public burst out and came to the rescue of the parents. Seeing the ire of the public against this behavior of FORTIS hospital, the administrative officer immediately vanished from the spot. The general public mostly those who come for treatment gathered in the main reception and demanded an apology from the hospital against this unwarranted and inhumane behavior. However, the hospital staff dilly-dallied the scenario, called police, which acted in its favor.

Media personnel could reach only after the gathering was cleared by force by police.

My complaint is against FORTIS HOSPITAL NOIDA as to how can they allow the administrative officer to continue with the hospital? How can it allow its staff to show such errant behavior? They should remove this crazy officer who acted in an unruly manner without showing any signs of humanity while talking to parents of an expired child. He not only brings bad name to the hospital but mars the good work done by other hospital staff. He is not fit to work in hospital but maybe some underworld organization.

I am sure the hospital would find some excuse as they seemed to have total control over the situation - the patient's case, the doctors, the police etc. The warning here is that, FORTIS HOSPITAL getting too CRAZY in doing business in a sensitive sector like healthcare?

The rude behavior with parents of a dead child and manhandling them did not seem to be the correct action by any standards.
    Ya. I was there too today morning.

The short-guy with hitler-type moustache, was really mad. I am sure if he had the freedom, he would have kicked those people. Am not sure what happened later. I hope the hospital handled the rest of the issue properly with a humane touch.

Let's not forget that anybody can be meted the same fate.

sainagesh26

I am Nagesh Prabhu. Was working for Fortis Hospitals, which was formerly known as Wockhardt Hospitals, Nagarbhavi, Bangalore. I had resigned my job in the month of July'2010. Its been almost 8 months by now. I havent received my Provident Fund. I had submitted the filled PF withdrawal forms twice along with a blank cancelled checks. Both the times, the irresponsibles HRs of Fortis Nagarbhavi has misplaced my forms and whenever I call them ,they keep on giving me the dates saying next week and all. I dont know what to do. I wanted my hard earned money back. Kindly help me in this.
      I was interacting with Mr.MuraliKrishna and then Mr.Giridhar. Everytime I call them, they fool me giving some dates. Mr.Giridhar also have said Mr.Sathish is incharge of the same, who sits in Corporate office.
      Kindly look into this matter and kindly do the needful at the earliest.

My employee code was : 101475
      My PF No is : KN/46879/1475

I can be reached at [protected] and [protected]@rediffmail.com

Wockhardt Hospitals -Surat — Provident fund

Respected sir

my pf no is GJ/SRT/35872/56.I would like to know till where my proceessing completed.

Fortis Healthcare, Mohali — Negligence of Doctors [Resolved]

vaibhavdewan87
        Horrendous experience at Fortis, Mohali
        I had the most unfortunate experience of getting my aunt (Tayiji) Mrs. Krishna...

Fortis Hospitals - Cunningham Road — Looting money from a Dead Patient!!! [Resolved]

consumer067
        My friend cousin had been admitted to Fortis Hospitals - Cunningham Road for a heart surgery. The heart operation...

Fortis Hospital Mohali Chandigarh — wrong treatment [Resolved]

mk malhotra
        dear sir
        i would like to bring to your notice following

my daughter mrs preeti comar w/o prashant comar...

National Insurance+fortis Hospital+dhs Tpa — DENIAL OF CASHLESS FACILITY TO A CRITICAL PATIENT [Resolved]

kishorekmathur
        ALL THE ABOVE COMPANIES ARE LIABLE FOR CLAIM FOR DAMAGES AND MENTAL HARASSMENT UNDER THE MRTP AND CONTRACT, AND FRAUD ACTS....

thinkastro
        Service is patahtic in Fortis noida. I got my son from the same hospital 4 years back. That time , It was better managed. Now it's worse. My mother got operated in it yesterday. Insuarnce comapny had paid the entire amount in advance. Still, they ask for Rs 5000 security deposit.That too 24 hours before operation. Despite paying it, no bed available on time. Doctor pushed the operation on his risk. Within 2 hours they asked to release the bed. It's like trading of beds. When i got her relived, they did not relieve her as there was delay from insurance company side for 1 hour ( 1000 Rs) I cried as You have 5000 rs as advance. Why don't release the patiant ?

It was really headache especially when a person is in operation mode.
        Complaint comments  Add a comment

Fortis Healthworld, Amritsar — untrained unqualified lab technician and pharmacists

sunainamehra
          Dear Sir/Madam
          I wish to complain about your fortis healthcare world branch in circular road amritsar. The people selling...

Fortis Hospital, Noida — Arrogant and Rude Doctor [Resolved]

Devil_Deivine
          I was admitted to Fortis Hospital on the intervening night of 8/9 sept'10 with acute pain in the lower abdomen. After...

Fortis Health Care Ltd — Escalation for relieving & finalization [Resolved]

tripathii.shalini
          Dear Sir/Mam,

I shalini Tripathi, Ex employee of Fortis Health Care Ltd (Emp Id- FESL 264) would like to bring...

Fortis Hospital Bhandup — mismanagement of Asst.Doctors [Resolved]

Sheetal Manek
          Fortis Hospital,
          Mulund (w).
          Respected Sir,
          ...

gursimmi
          This is to warn people that sometimes it is really a big mistake to just go by name of people. It should be remembered that when Doctors go big..they leave the patients to fight with help of small doctors, less in experience and not even accountable.
          Same happened with my father. After giving chemo without taking into care of his falling blood count missing on the helper drugs, second chemo was given within a week and then the doctor when questioned said to take the chemo or leave, After that small mistake to agree my father is now fighting with sever blood loss and anaemia. The strange thing about the whole sequesnce is Dr. Bedi was not even in the picture, after prescribing the Chemo plan. All decisions and hera pheri was done by the consulatant under him. I can't even say if he even knows or will acknowledge the mistake. Then it was a blame game and fight but finally my parents sick of the treatment of the staff to emotionally torture them to take discharge decided to leave. Now he is so scared to go for any treatment while his blood is falling down at home....So be aware,,,,it is not Dr. Bedi's expertise you are getting, it is just a facade to lure people.
          The Fortis here is the Fortis at Mohali.

GAURAV HANDA
            This is Complaint regarding Fortis Healthcare Ltd. Attracted towards their huge propoganda for thier so called best services i approached to the Fortis Hospital-Amritsar for my Checkup.After Regestration for Rs.250/- i was reffered to Dr.Deepak Kapila for my checkup. Getting to his OPD room i found he was not there on his seat and asked Assistants sitting outside there.She asked me to wait as Doctor was on Round in Cath Lab.I asked her if he is going to take more time then i can visit him another day, she talked to Doctor on phone, and Doctor asked her to send me in Cath Lab on 1st Floor. After reaching there the Peon stopped me outside the lab insisitng that i cannot enter, but i said Docotr himself has called me up, He said i will talk to Docotor and asked me to wait outside the Room.After siiting there for 45 min i again approchaed the same person,he again asked me to wait as Docotr is taking Tea, again after waiting for another 15 min i insited him to let me go inside but he didnot let me enter.After 5 min Doctor Came with a loud Voice "WHY ARE YOU CREATING A MESS, I AM ON OFF TODAY", i said if you are on off why are they giving your appointements on registration counter,he replied"THATS NOT MY DUTY GO AND ASK THEM", I said OK then why did u call me in CATH LAB,again he replies "I WONT CHECK UP YOU HERE , GO TO OPD, I AM ON OFF TODAY" He talked to me in such a nonsense language.I got back to regestation counter and asked them to refund my money and also asked them "If Doctor is on OFF then why did they issue me a regestration and appointment with that person.Why are they wasting time of Patients.And Above all Is this a behaviour of One doctor ??? Shame on Your Doctors and Shame on you who appoint such persons in such institutions.
            Dear Friend

It is all the same, Doctors are rude and it is just perception that they are noble .
            If Doctor is on Off, then what is he doing in cathlab .He or hospital authorities is purely at fault, not smartly dressed reception clerk .

These Private hospital doctors are of no service to community .They are just Goondas in apron . A patient whom they can be milked more is attended .Other are left or referred to other hospitals .

You can file a case and claim compensation .

tit for tat is the best policy for all these hospitals.
            if doctor is rude with you, overpower him & take off his clothes .
            start kicking that doctor till he feels sorry for his rude behaviour.

take his clothes along with you in lieu of fees u paid at reception for doctor consultation.

these doctors need only & only this type of treatments.
            when doctors will flee from such hospitals, hospitals will become empty of the reqd doctors & their so called hospital business will come to zero.

BISHUN KUMAR

i am very sorry to say, my mobile no. [protected] alredy activate Jokes Message 123, but i very-2 efforts to disconnection this scheme and your call centres talk to Ms. Sonu anf Deep and etc. person but no response this problem and say disconnection of Mobile No. and get Air-Tel others company.

i am requested to you please clear my problem discoonection of scheme.

Thanks & regards.

Bishun Kumar
              C-1 Sudershan Park
              Moti Nagar New Delhi-110015

Pleasehelp
                One of my female cousin is working as a nursing staff in FORTIS HOSPITAL, S-block, greater kailash part-2, near to DON BOSCO SCHOOL, New delhi. In that hospital all the staffs are south indian and there only female nursing staffs, because of this the administratives and controllers are forcing the female staffs to do over time work with less number of staffs for many patients. And they are not giving authorised leave also. And they are not willing to give extra salary for overtime and oncall duty Nobody is willing to ask or question this because they fearing about their certificate, it is keeping in that hospital as a contract(1 year bond) security and worrying about future issues. Its not a few person problem, All staffs are victim for this. For this were they have to complaint for their rights? It may be a female illegal..

Pranjal Bhatnagar
                  Hi Everybody,

I totally concur with Tarun as I have experienced almost the same thing.
                  My wife and I met an accident in which our Bolero collided with a roadways bus head on. Both o[censored]s got injured and lost consciousness. By grace of god, I escaped with 9 stiches at my forehead and my wife recieved 5 stiches.

We got discharged from the hospital in which police has admitted us after 2 days. Everything was fine but for 1 problem. My wife was unable to open her mouth fully because of possibly a muscles spasm.

We were told that in fortis hospital Noida, this problem can be resolved. After 3-4 days I took appointment in the dental department for the same and booked our time for 4:30PM. We waited uptill 5:30 PM then our chance to meet the doctor came. She heard our story and told us to take some X-ray.we went to pay Rs 650 for the X-ray.Then 1 attendant came to us and told me that he would accompany my wife to radiology room as my 8 months old son was getting cranky.We were absolutely flattered and were very appreciative. After arround 20 mins or so my wife came alone and said that the X-ray machine was not working. I enquired with that attendant. He told me that machine is getting fixed. We waited again for 15 min and then our saviour (attendant) came and told us to proceed for X-ray. This time X-ray was done and was told that we will get the report next day.

I went to collect the report after fixing the appointment and on oral assurance from our saviour that report is ready. The X-ray report was not there and on further enquiry I found that the machine was not fixed that day. Now I erupted then and there. Some other attendant pacified me and told me to bring my wife to hospital and get the report on the same day. As the condition of my wife was worsening, I did exactly that.

After an hour I had a report in my hand and with that we went to meet the doctor. the lady saw the X-ray and told us that wisdom tooth is horizontal so she would do an operation and will remove it.We were shocked to hear that. my wife tried to reason with her that this is due to accident and because of horizontal teeth but that lady was adament. I share this thing with one of my friend which was in last year of BDS. She was agast and told me to refer her to some other place. Which we did.

I visited AIIMS next day. no matter I have to stand on a long queue for 1.5 hrs. I find the trainee doctors there was way way more informed and intelligent than so called expert doctors of fortis. They asked us to take X-ray would would cost me 30 bucks and with no plate. the X-ray was in a CD. The doctor heard us patiently and told me that it is a matter of muscle spasm.He showed us the skrew for opening the mouth.

Just 2 visits more to the AIIMS (this time no more queue ) my wife got cured.

I belong to that generation who was told that everything sarkaari was bad, even I have forsake a job in Delhi metro for IT job in an MNC but frankly speaking I found it extremely wrong now. I found that the doctors in fortis noida are bad but the attendants are very active and intelligent. So you are sucked into believing fortis noida as a good hospital. But a hospital is as good as its doctors and they are BAD.
                  Fortis Noida has the most pathetic service I've ever found. If you have slightest love for you life and that of your loved one please don't visit them. My wife met with an accident yesterday and I'm shocked the way they treat their patient.

Anonymous
                    I've been visitin fortis la femme in delhi from last month. I am going through a treatment in infertility from one of your gynae. I've noticed a very disappointing attitute of this doc. which raises questions on her authenticity of treatment further raising a question on Fortis authenticity. I am being charged a doctor fee(which is a high amount in itself) even if i am visting the doctor twice a week, whether it is only to show the reports or for consultancy. and i am being told by the doctor that its the hospital authorities who troubles her afterwards if we dont pay each time we go there.And if you can understand that i am visiting her almost 10-15 days in a month.
                    This kind of attitute puts the patient in more stress which is a strict 'No No' if you are trying to concieve, so we are being treated the other way round. And also if I concieve i cannot trust this doctor for the further treatment she will prescribe, will be for the normal delivery or operation.
                    I really hope that you will check these kind of attitudes of the doctors appointed with you. Also hope that you will get back soon.
                    Complaint comments  Add a comment

Fortis Hospital — Callous attitude of the doctors and staff at Fortis [Resolved]

Amit Gupta
                      This complaint is about the careless attitude of the doctors and nurses at Fortis Hospital, NOIDA. On Mar 19, 2009, I lost...