Fortis Healthcare

India - 122001

Fax:
Fax:

Good

Fortis Healthcare related photos (108)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative    View all

Fortis Healthcare Complaints & Reviews

nakul yadav
dear sir,
i am working in this company from 1 dec.2006 but did not receive my pf no.from my company i.e.fortis healthcare pvt.ltd.my employee id is fso158 in this company i want to know my pf no. and my account status.as our company did not tell us anything about it after asking several times to our hr department. our hr is pooja gupta.now, fortis healthworld.pvt. ltd.is religare wellness pvt.ltd.
so, sir please send me my pf no. if any.
Dear Nakul, Hope you find the solution. If not, you should enquire into the PF office. The head office is situated at WazirPur, Delhi.

Kusum Batra
    My father was rushed to Fortis Mohali in emergency as asked by the oncologist Rajiv Bedi due to a ruptured vein in the eye. But to our dismay, nobody bothered to look at him in the first three precious hours. On voicing out to the supervisor, a little activity did take place.Mr. Oncologist didn't even bother to come for a checkup.The untrained doctors and nurses did more harm than good by pushing food pipe and making his nose bled.That caused lung infection.His urine bag was not changed for two days.he had bed sores because none of the doctors or nurses even think of changing his position.CT scan and blood reports in emergency also took two days.As it is he had low platelet count count, no food intake for two days, still was given enemas and physiotherapy for lungs. Doctors kept on forcing us to put him on ventilator, when he was breathing normally. In the evening they made a new report of him contracting dengue, which was quite shocking.When his pulse count was low Dr. Thind and Dr. Neeraj on duty didnot even bother to get up from their seats.In the end he couldn't fight the battle and I lost my father.
    Yeah they did manage to make 2.5 lakhs out o[censored]s.
    What kind of healing compassion is this? A basic healthcare is a human right and should be available to all the citizens. Healthcare that runs on the motto of "shareholder's profit" can never provide healing compassion.
    i am sorry. everyone comes n goes. hope everythins good now! xox

Not attending patients even before calling

My grandfather and mother traveled 80km for check up at fortis medcentre ludhiana
    By reaching there the man at reception completely denied to allow us for inspection
    No matter wat the condition of patient

Is this the competency of fortis health care and its staff????
    We r still there help us i[censored] can

Kusum Batra
      On 1st November, my father was rushed to emergency in Fortis Mohali, on insitence of the Oncologist Dr. Rajeev Bedi.For the first precious hours, nobody attended him in the emergency.It made his condition worsened.On voicing out, his scans and blood tests were done but to our horror, for emergency also they take 2 days for reports to arrive.For two days my father was given strong antibiotics but no diet.we insited on feeding him, but the nurses refused and food pipe was forcible inserted into his nose, on the instruction of Dr. Neeraj Sharma ;that caused aspiration.His situation deteriorated.And he was gone by the evening.
      I lost my father.
      We brought our dad in good condition, but were not aware of these butchers.
      I lost my brother suffering from CML (Blood Cancer) last month only due to the negligence of Oncologist Dr. Amit Agarwal, Fortis, Noida. He kept on assuring us that my brother will be alright. Only that he had to take medicines every day for almost 6-7 years and regular check ups. Besides, he didn't say anything about precautions or rest etc. Finally his condition deteriorated but the doctor didn't care a bit to change his medicine or treatment. May be he didn't have any clue or knowledge of the disease per se. So these kind of doctors who don't have proper knowledge of the diseases and treatments are recruited by Fortis, Noida. So, please beware and check the credentials of the doctors treating your patient if they are admitted to Fortis, Noida. I don't know whether they treat any patient properly.

Hello All,
        This is to warn you, think twice before entering Fortis Mohali, only if you do not want your loved one to survive at all.

My father was rushed to Fortis Mohali in emergency as asked by the oncologist Dr.Rajeev Bedi due to a ruptured vein in the eye. But to our dismay, nobody bothered to look at him in the first three precious hours. The untrained staff, inexperinced doctors and the unhygienic conditions inside the general ICU made his condition deplorable.Dr. Rajeev Bedi did not even had the slightest responsibilty to visit his patient after numerous requests.
        Ultimately after various antibiotics, no food, enemas, strong physiotherapies, my father gave up.And the reason they gave for his death was multiple myeloma.But the biopsy report had already proved that it was in remission.
        I lost my father.

I just pray nobody dies a brutal death, the way he had.

Fortis Hospital — PAN CARD NOT RECEIVED [Resolved]

AJAY

I have not received my Pad Card no.APOPR4436C (Jurisdiction-NWR/W45/2).

kindly update...

POOJA KUMARI
          I AM THE EX- EMPLOYEE OF FOURTIS HOSPITAL,

MY SENIORS ARE VERY RUDLY NATURE WITH ME, NO ANY NIGHTS SHIFT IS ALLOWED IN ANY OTHER HOSPITAL FOR RECEPTIONS POST, BUT FOURTIS IS ALLOWED THAT IS NOT GOOD .

MY KULIKS ARE ALSO VERY APSET ABOUT THE SENIOR BEHAVER .

I AM ALSO COMPLAINT ARE REGISTERD IN WOMAN MINISTRY, THEN SECOND REQUEST ARE SENDING ON THIS SITE, PLS TAKE A ANY ACTION IMMEDATE .

OTHERWISE MANY WOMAN OR GIRLS ARE GOING TO LOSS IN HER FUTURE.

KINDLY REGISTERED MY COMPLAINT ...

OR TAKE ANY ACTION ON IT - STOP THE NIGHT SHIFTS FOR WOMAN OR GIRLS IN FOURTIS HOSPITAL...

THANKS
          POOJA KUMARI
          NEW DELHI

Shefali Choudhary
            I have a problem of fibroid in my uterus and am supposed to undergo hysterectomy. After much deliberence, I chose to get it done in Fortis Noida.
            The gynaecologist provided me with a series of tests to be done on Wed. I had already got some blood tests done earlier. I went to the billing desk and asked the person at the counter, Ms Isarah, to kindly bill me for the tests that remained from the list. Isarah tells me only ECG & Xray remain. I reminded her that there might be some more tests written on that. The confident Isarah tells me otherwise. I pay for ECG & Xray and get the same done and am asked to collect the same on thu. My operation has been scheduled for Fri and I am required to see the anesthetist on Thu with all the report results.
            When I reach the hospital on Thu, my ECG report is no where to be found. The ECG dept tells me they have dispatched the same but the front desk says they havent received it. All this in the same hospital building! I had to undergo ECG once again.
            I went to the gynae with the ECG & Xray results. She tells all my tests are not done. From the list she had given day before, none were completed except ECG & Xray. Some 6-7 tests remained on that list in big bold letters which Ms Iaisarah very conveniently missed!! As a result now, I will not get operated on Friday.
            I raised this complaint at the front desk ragarding the same.

The 'patient welfare' executive Ms Jyoti came down to assist when I raised this issue at the front desk. However, all she managed was to get my tests done then - which I would have anyway managed without assistance. When I requested to meet someone higher up to complain, she spoke to a Dr Sood who could offer nothing but an assurance to fire the lady Iaisarah.

As a result now, I am not getting operated on Fri. I have medical and personal reasons why I cant get the operation postponed, other than the fact that I am living in constant intense pain. Due to the gross neglience of the front desk staff, I am losing a lot of time and being harassed for no reason. All this comes at a high cost as well.
            What is most interesting about this hospital is that the OT, doctor consulation, and other such charges vary with the kind of room that one takes in the hospital. If a general ward is taken, the doctor also charges less as compared to a suite. So does that mean the service provided is different? Or are my chances of dying on the hospital bed are much higher if I take general ward since the doctor is not being paid well enough? No other hospital I have visited has such a bizarre and illogical method of charging.

The hospital does not have trained staff and no customer service. It is only pomp and show and with no content at all. They have a belll outside to ring incase the patient is satisified with the service. So if I am not satisfied, can I take it off??

Nidhi Jain
              My son was admitted in Fortis Hospital Noida for treatment of viral diarrheo on 28th Mar and was discharged on 31st Mar.During his stay there he was on hospital food and water only.We were told that it was boiled water for the baby and normal water for us.
              But the taste of water was really bad and we had to order only Bisleri water as they would not allow anything from outside.

When he was discharged he was little better and we got him home.But exactly after week my baby had very high fever and then was finally diagones with TYPHOID which is quite rare for 7month old baby.

This was the first time in all these months that i had given my son water that was not boiled by me and i am doubtful if this is all because of the water served in hospital.

i have been through the most bad time in this month and cant help thinking and blaming myself for all the pain of injections and having bad medicine my son has gone through.

Wanted to know if it is possible we can get hospital water and hygiene checked.
              Yes it could be due to dirty water served in hospital.Fortis has the most unhygeinic conditions, any hospital could ever had. Thankfully your son is saved.
              I had lost my father due to Fortis.

Fortis Hospital (Noida) — Careless Doctors and Staffs [Resolved]

Tarun Sharma
                I lost my mother on 12th April 08 because of careless doctors in Fortis Noida. Her treatment in Fortis Noida starts in October...

Dr.Subrata Gorai
                Three months back I have settled my cash card with GE money and I have the settlement letter as well.In the month of january I called up Customer Care to confirm the closure.I was told that the account has been settled and closed.Now I am getting bills for the same card no., stating I have some outstanding balance.When I called customer care I was told that they have no information about the settlement letter.
                This is absolute harrasement from the financial institution and nothing else.I have been charged doubled the rate of interest than was promised by GE money's sales staff.Incorrect information about the payment date and bill generation date was given to me.
                I have now managed to settle the account and have paid well in advance than the settlement date.Yet I am asked to pay more.
                I request the care takers to take an action on this complaint.

Fortis Healthcare — Miscarriage due to Gross Negligence [Resolved]

Surbhi Khanna
                  HI,

I am Surbhi Khanna
                  Registration Number : UHID:FHL5.150406

I was prgnant and was...

Fortis Healthcare Mohali — PORR SERVICE RENDERED BY CARDIO DEPARTMENT [Resolved]

RIPU DAMAN MEHTA
                  COPY THE MESSAGE SENT TO THE COMPANY IS ATTACHED FOR YOUR HELP "i today i.e. on 18/03/2008 reported in cardiology department...

MANOJ SHARMA
                  This is to inform you that I have applied for Credit Card of Barclays Bank 3-4 months back but till date I am not replied by the bank and I am also having so many offers and adds on my mobile from Barclays Bank Credit Card. 15 days back, I received a call from mumbai and they said that you have received your credit card or not. I said no and found to have that I have to speak in customer care on [protected]. I have tried more than 1000 times on this number but this number is totally worst and is not working properly and answering your call is being transferred to our executive and after holding for more than 15 minutes, call is not diverted. In my view, this is totally worst and useless bank. They should improve their customer care numbers also.

Hoping for your early response.

MANOJ SHARMA