Franch Express Courier Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Jan 12, 2023

File a complaint to Franch Express Courier

Having problems with Franch Express Courier?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Franch Express Courier customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Franch Express Courier

Chennai District
Tamil Nadu

Franch Express Courier Phone Numbers

Franch Express Courier reviews & complaints page 2

I have sent my mobile by franch safety plus courier but receiver received with broken display i need a solution i send bill copy and video to to local courier office
Franch Express Courier customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I didn't received my order parcel from your courier service.

No - [protected], Still this product not delivery yet which I was sent on 9th May 2022. That Anthiyur courier hold last 2 days. He said no service to no delivery And worst behavior

Dear Mam/Sir, I had sent the courier to my Friend from Coimbatore (Gandhimaanagar) to Tirupur-5. The sending date is 25/04/2022, but the receiver didn't get any calls regarding the courier past three days. After I went to the shop where I should, I posted the courier. Only they tracked the parcel and informed me that the parcel was in Tirupur French courier office because there was no person in the home in the receiver's...

I booked a courier containing urgent medicine and sweats for my daughter staying in Bangalore on 01 Apr 2022 from Chennai. I was ensured that the item will be delivered by 1330h on 02 Apr and same not delivered even after 4 days, till evening of 04 Apr 2022. When contacted they has no proper reply even spoke rudely. Very bad and fraud service. It is to be banned for cheating customers.

Did not receive the parcel yet.. I want to know when will the parcel be delivered...

Courier no:[protected]

The courier reached on 11 Mar 22 bur the delivery is not yet done.
          Very poor service no one picks the calls. Either it states wrong number.
          Whenever we try calling it.

Help to resolve the soon the query ASAP.
          Mar 17, 2022
          Updated by Clauddhana
          Still now the courier is not received
          Still now didn't receive the courier too bad service

My company was sent the parcel 26 Feb 2022 in coimbatore to salem consignment number [protected]
            but can't delivery
            Customer care number to call they are says today come and tomorrow come but not come the parcel
            This causes a lot of loss to our company
            Next what I do?
            Pls reply

Complaint against AWB [protected]
              COURIER BOOKING AT CHENNAI TO THIRUVALLUR ON9TH FEB.. THIS IS MEDICINE COURIER .. IT'S HOLDING AT SRIPERUMADHUR OFFICE.. HUB MANAGER NOT ATTEND MY CALL.. VEERAMANI [protected] & [protected]..i am so much benefit with FRECHEXPRESS courier services.. But thisis is first time issues with your service.. Kindly take proper action..To my request soon as possible 🙏⚓
              Dr NANDHAKUMAR [protected]

[protected] the above consignment no parcel has come to me. But the delivery person doestnt come to my home. One lady call me and said you must come and collect from our office. She said delivery person dont come to your home. Then why they are booking for my address?.

வணக்கம்.. விருதுநகர் மாவட்டம் அருப்புக்கோட்டை வட்டம், 1.2.2022 தேதியில் 3/1057 பிள்ளையார் கோயில் வடக்கு தெரு, செம்பட்டி 626101 என்ற விலாசதிற்கு ஒரு பார்சல் வந்துள்ளது என்று franchexpress...

10 days back one parcel was send it by franch courier service, since am waiting for it, it is not delivered, responses also very poor. Sender side, delivery side, head office also no one not answering proper, we cannot contact head office. So no one is responsible for your parcel

[protected]. hwne checked online its showing on 12 th of jan it has reached tirupur (tamilnadu). but y wasnt it delivered to the customer
                    i was trying to connect to the customer care local delivery incharge person, but none responded. everyday they just tried fooling that on the way, evening it will be delivered . i need a strict action to be taken on this and also to be reverted to me . contact number : [protected]. email id : [protected]@yahoo.com.
                    customer doesnt want to continue bcz i dispatched goods through ur courier, see the kind of reputation ur company has got

My family shipped some snacks and sweets from Nagercoil to Bangkok on 18 Dec for my new year celebration through Franch express courrier Nagercoil hub, still now i didnt received the shipment and the latest status shows the shipment went to United Arab Emirates. From Bangkok i made so many international calls to both Nagercoil hub and chennai head office and i didnt get any proper response. I dont know what is the condition of the food now. i would like to request help from here to claim all losses incurred during this shipment. here with iam attaching the tracking number and also current status of teh shiopment.

We had a parcel from Kumbakonam(Thanjavur district) Tamil Nadu on 23 november 2021, which was sent via Franch Courier. We haven't received our parcel but the money was charged. Also the person is not responding now. Now we want our money back.

I have sent 2 kgs of chocolate (4 boxes x 500g each through consignment no. [protected]. But the recipient received only 3 boxes. One box weigh 500g was stolen during transit. Consignment cross weight during despatch was 2200 gms.
                          Kindly resolve the issue.

I Booked a courier on date 01.12.2021 Tracking number is [protected], From CC INDIA PVT LIMITED, Coimbatore TO CC INDIA PVT LTD, BANGALORE,
                            It was enclosed with bills and Travel bills of our staffs,

following for 2 weeks, still there is no response,

i want to know where is my parcel is

I book a parcel from Tirupattur on 11/12/21 now on stage into non Delivery status. 13/12/21 12:13 Taken for out for delivery even today also non Delivery status Kindly delivery item its most urgent... Thank you

I have couriered on 02/12/2021 on tambaram branch franch express. Deliver address belongs to mylaudy (po) kanyakumari (dt). While posting the courier i dont have the mobile number of receiver so the girl in tambaram branch said you get the number and inform us by call..after one hour I called tambaram branch to update the receiver mob number they didn't picked up tried many times but they didn't picked up single time...while checking the...

Near me but not delivered to address.