[Resolved] Frankfinn Institute Of Air Hostess Training — to change my course aviation to hospitality & refund my fees

36, defence enclave,2nd floor neae petrol pump,88 metro pillar,vikas marg/ preet vihar,new delhi, delhi110092, New Delhi, Delhi, India
 Deeps Bhardwaj on Jun 27, 2019
I m deepika bhardwaj from g1 batch.. My reference no. Is fiat/dvm/18-19/203. I would wish to transfer my course aviation to hospitality because of my height. My height does not match for this course. & i can't take a single class of aviation module.
Therefore i request you to change my course aviation to hospitality & give my refund
Deepika bhardwaj
Complaint marked as Resolved Jul 30, 2019

[Jun 27, 2019] Frankfinn Institute Of Air Hostess Training customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Frankfinn Institute Of Air Hostess Training Customer Care's response, Jun 28, 2019
We are extremely sorry that you had a bad experience, To help you in the best possible manner request you to share your concerns along with your Email & Mobile Number at [protected]@frankfinn.com.

Frankfinn Team

Comments

What is the status of my complaint???
Sir muje English aayi nhi iskeliye me hindi me typing kar Raha hu mom Ko cancer hone ki wajese me aage ki fees nhi bhar pawunga iskeliye me mera admision cancel karna chata hu q ki mom k operations me pisa chala Gaya plz sir wapas kardo pisa sir Mene 15 thousad fees bhara tha sir plz pisa wapas kardo

Best Buliding, 'A' Wing, 5th Floor, S.V. Road, Opposite Andheri Railway Station, Andheri(W),, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400058
    Frankfinn Institute Of Air Hostess Training - to change my course aviation to hospitality & refund my fees