[Resolved]  Frontech — cancel agreement/ registration

My name is aman deep singh, on 27 may 2109 i applied for data entry job through an app "hello english: learn english".
The next day on 28 may 2019 i got a call from a lady regarding this job and i said i want to do this job and they asked for my email id, driving license, and my signature on blank white space on an app which they sent me by a link.

After that, they sent me an agreement and my login details on my email id which has my name on it in the signature section. And the agreement seems fake as i've searched about this company on google.

They also said to me to pay them 4500 rupees if i am not able to do this job on time as a penalty which is 1500 forms in 10 days with 90% accuracy.

I don't want to get in any trouble regarding this agreement, so please help me resolve this problem.

I am also sending the attachment with this complaint to review this.

Complaint marked as Resolved Jun 1, 2019
I got an email from the consumer complaints forum which is '[email protected]' in which they asked for further information, after providing that information they did their part of resolving the issue. I thank consumer complaints for resolving the issue.
Complaint comments  1 Comment     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

Sir, on 27th may 2019 I got a call from frontech company aurangabad and they said to me that they will give me 30000rs for filling 1500 forms in 10 days with 90% accuracy and they take my aadhar no. And photo and my signature on rough page after two days they sent an agreement to me and asked for money and calling me again and again. They said that they will file a complaint of me if i dont pay to them... I am so poor sir. Please help me.