Gaana.com — ganna combo pack unable to access sony liv

madhavan raj on Feb 16, 2019
Login email id: [email protected]
Phone number: [protected]

I subscribed for 499rs plan, (Gaana plus + sony live premium subscriptions for 1yr)

Did not get any coupon code to be entered in the sony liv app.

I just got an email from sony liv to verify email address... But no coupon code, as they mentioned in the scheme on gaana app

I logged in sony live with the email address verified through their mail, but the premium content is still inaccessible.

[Feb 16, 2019] Gaana.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Gaana.com Customer Care's response, Mar 08, 2019
Dear User,

Thank you for letting us know about your recent experience with us. We apologize if our service did not meet your expectations, and appreciate you taking time to share your concern.

Please be informed that we have sent the SONY LIV code details at your email address and you can redeem the same at payment page of the sony liv app after choosing the annual subscription option .

You can write back to us if you have any issues further.

Gaana Support Team

Comments

Hi Madhavan, the unique coupon code is shared by Gaana.com to the subscribers, request you to get in touch with the support team of Gaana.com for the same. Thanks!
I have subscribed to gaana+ membership of one year but not able to download songs. I is giving error when I am trying to do so.

Plot No. 391, Udyog Vihar, Phase–III, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122016
    Gaana.com - ganna combo pack unable to access sony liv