Gaana.com Complaints & Reviews

1.9
Last updated Jan 22, 2023

File a complaint to Gaana.com

Having problems with Gaana.com?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Gaana.com customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Gaana.com

Gurgaon District
Haryana
122016

Gaana.com Phone Numbers

Gaana.com reviews & complaints(661)

Gaana app deducted money from my account without my knowledge, when it deducted at time i don't have app installed on my phone even didn't login, without my permission how can he done this... I want my money back
Gaana.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Automatically my money debited for Gaana app although I have disabled autopay option, I am not using Gaana app, i don't want Gaana subscription so please refund my money
    Gaana.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I tried canceling Gaana 1 year subscription a few days in service but they didn't let me. So I waited for 1 year, and now they are auto-subscribing for 2nd year and charging my credit on File.

I tried following their steps multiple times in-app in Profile and on the web, to turn off auto-renewal and cancel, but flow doesn't work and it says it fails. No support email was provided as well, only chat with the bot which also doesn't help and only shows options to go into Profile and cancel which is not working. How do I ensure this fraud doesn't continue and my credit is not charged?
      Gaana.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Subscription amount deducted but still being shown as a free user.

My subscription of rs 299 is not showing on the app
          Gaana uid is [protected]@gmail.com
          Gaana.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
          No one has responded ded yet

I subscribed to gaana plus yearly membership by paying rs 299. But in the app, it is still showing me a free member.
            Tried they help through chat but noone is responding.
            Gaana userid is [protected]@gmail.com
            Please help.
            Gaana.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
            I need to go to consumer court otherwise

Please refund my money Rs 299, ASAP.
              I had already purchased the 199 plan for 1 yr and again money has been deducted from my account within a week.
              I hope to be the respected one to look over this matter.
              Order I'd: 9949755
              Gaana.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

The App has taken 3 subscription payments in the last 3 months and Gaana Plus is not getting activated.
                Gaana.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Please refund my money Rs of 299, because I haven't use gaana app and i have money problem, so please refund my money as soon as possible. I want to cencal my gaana app subscription pack and get my money back refund please try to understand my problem
                  Transaction ID OM2301030012365827630303
                  Subscription Id : MSUB_9247041_MjA5MzgwODA1
                  Order Id : GAANARENEW_9247041_[protected]
                  UTR Number[protected]
                  Jan 4, 2023
                  Gaana.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Hello, I have a coupon code for gana subscription but I am not able to redeem the coupon code every time i try to redeem it, it say invalid code.

Please help ASAP as this coupon code will expire tonight (31.12.22) at 11:59 PM

Coupon Code : FK61531S5937

Hi Team,

What sort of stupid game are you trying to play.

I already confirmed you that your app is asking me to pay full plan amount even after using my coupon and you still ask for payment confirmation details.

You really have got no brains!! Anyways now please try to understand the whole scenario in continuation to the above..

I just didn’t complete my full plan payment last time but because you said do that login thing and then try to activate your plan I did it all and now your app charged me full amount even after applying my 6 months free membership coupon. Also, your stupid app ever after deducting the money shows my subscription still need to renewed.

Please refund the charged amount and help claim my coupon asap.

Sagar
                      Gaana.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Fire bolt India had given us. A coupon code for 3 month gaana subscribtion the code is working but your gaana UPI option is clearly not working and card option also.😒

THIS IS NOT EXPECTED FROM YOU 👎
                        Gaana.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                        They are not responding also

I have subscribed only for free subscription of र 1 "one month but ganna. com not asked me and deduct money from my account this is not good please refund my money if you not refund my amount i wiil go to consumer helpline
                          Gaana.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Subscribed to Gaana Plus Premium using my daughter's iPhone in United States. The subscription fee was immediately charged to my credit card and shows up as a valid / active subscription under my daughter's Apple ID on her device as well as via Apple iTunes. She was prompted to activate the subscription using her US Mobile number and OTP. The feature does not work and she received an error. We tried logging in using a web browser and specifying...

My subscription was to be renewed on 16th dec. First rs 299 was deducted with transaction ID 17qy8s_rmz8eh on 16th Dec afternoon for the renewal. Soon in the evening another rs 399 was deducted with transaction ID 17qy8s_rmzht3 on the same day. The payemnt is deducted twice so please refund 399 immediately. Have attached both mails for ur reference
                            Gaana.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Dear Sir, I am Sorry for Using Hacks on free fire. I assure you that I will never Use this type of Hacks again on my Free Fire I'd . It's my mistake that I Use Hacks on my Free Fire I'd for that I am really apologize I request you to Unbanned My Device. I shell be very Thankful to You.
                              I am really very very sorry.😭 I didn't understand what to do now, i love Free Fire, i want to play it sir/mam
                              Level 70
                              I'd ([protected] )
                              Gaana.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

There are these u/m issues that i am facing with gaana.com...

1. My mobile number is[protected] and amount of Rs.299 transaction id through sbi netbanking is[protected]IGAOTMZQD4 dated 05 Dec 2022. fyi 'gaana plus' is not getting activated even after 5 attempts.

2. Though i have paid ₹299/- for one year subscription of gaanaplus:-
                                - the app keeps saying that i am a free user.

Kindly resolve the issue to rebuild trust
                                Dec 5, 2022
                                There are these u/m issues that i am facing with gaana.com... 1. My email id "[email protected]" and mobilie number is +919848104096 is not getting activated even after 5 attempts. 2. Though i have paid ₹299/- for one year subscription of gaanaplus:- through sbi netbanking transaction id is 20221205380529883973IGAOTMZQD4 dated 05 Dec 2022 - the app keeps saying that i am a free user. - i am not able to download songs and the app starts asking for more money whereas i have already paid for one full year's subscription for hd downloading Kindly resolve the issue to rebuild trust
                                Gaana.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Pl Cancelled my monthly Subscription from gaana.com.
                                  This is my Auto payment, now I don't want this subscription in further.

Naresh Machhi - [protected]
                                  Gaana.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My free fire account is suspend i use hack but i not start any game. I am really sorry for that . Please unsuspend my account and last chance to give . Please help me.
                                    Gaana.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Pathetic fraud and false activities I have several times mailed regarding stopping of auto renewal but since last one week they are going to present auto debit every day without my acceptance very uncomfortable and unusual
                                      No single response from the gaana team
                                      It's very unfair No calling no either why this type of apps are entertaining by government
                                      I was unable to stop and also and provided incorrect information for cancelation which is unavailable in APP and website take immediate action who is responsible for my financial damage