[Resolved] Gaana.com — paid subscription not working
MM_J on Jun 2, 2019
1. My email id "mahendra. [protected]@gmail.com" is not working and says my password is invalid
2. I have tried resetting my password but the link that gaana.com have sent me just goes back to the login page
3. Though i have paid a 6 month subscription of gaanaplus until september 2019:-
- the app keeps saying that i am a free user.
- i am not able to download songs and the app starts asking for more money even though i have already paid for six month subscription for hd downloading
I cannot find a way to complain directly and get my money back. Please either resolve the issue or provide me with a refund
Complaint marked as Resolved Jul 9, 2019
[Jun 02, 2019] Gaana.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Verified SupportGaana.com Customer Care's response Jun 06, 2019
Thank you for letting us know about your recent experience with us. We apologize for the delay in response and if our service did not meet your expectations, and appreciate you taking time to share your concern
We do understand your concern regarding the subscription.
Please be advised, that if the songs are stuck in queue, you need to delete the songs in queue then logout and login again using the registered details.
After logging in try downloading a single song and see it it works.
For any further issues you send us an email at [protected]@gaana.com with the your registered details and details about the issue so that the team can look into the request further.
Please add COMPLAINT FORUM CONCERN in the heading so that we can take up your matter on urgency.
Please let us know if you need any further help.
Gaana Support Team
|Add a Comment Updated:||ShareTweet|