Gajanana Enterprises, Indane Gas Distributor, #308, 4th Block, Koramangala, Bangalore — sweat slim belt was stitching pull out

Raipur, Uttarakhand, India
 B Sanjita on Aug 20, 2018
I order sweat slim belt on 29 jule 2018, of rupees 1590-/and after two days use its stitching will pull (Khichna) out and the whole belt is useless and very bad product and i complained 3 times but no response were given. There service response was very bad and the belt was useless and i was totally disappointed from this product and totally money waste product.

[Aug 20, 2018] Gajanan Enterprises customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

I ordered a Sweat Slim Belt by seeing an ad from TV. It is manufactured by Jain Enterprises and Mkt by Teleshop Teleshopping. I am calling on the customer care numbers, bt no one is ready to answer the call. They r picking my call and cancelling it bcoz i want to REPLACE my product.
Please do not open a gas connection in gajanan. They are rude and goondas
I humbly request you all to kindly open a gas connection in HP.

Flat No. 106, B Wing, Shantiniketan Appartment, Maggarpatta, Hadapsar, Pune, Maharashtra, India - 411028
    Gajanana Enterprises, Indane Gas Distributor, #308, 4th Block, Koramangala, Bangalore - sweat slim belt was stitching pull out