Garena Customer Care Contacts

Last updated Apr 22, 2024

File a complaint to Garena

Having problems with Garena?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Garena customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Garena Phone Numbers

Garena Social Media

Garena Channel

Garena Company Representatives

Garena Overview

Latest complaint Free fire id suspended has been filed on 22/04/2024. Latest Resolved My FreeFire Account was banned was resolved Apr 5, 2024. Garena ranks as the #1 most complained about among Online Games.

Disclaimer

Consumercomplaints.in is not affiliated, associated, maintained, authorized, sponsored, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Garena. We suggest contacting the company directly to resolve your complaints, and you can find the company's contact details above.

Recent Garena reviews & complaints(12267)

S
Shivam0033
Apr 22, 2024

Garena — Free fire id suspended

Please garena unsuspend my id it is a humble request I will follow all the rules and guidelines from now please garena this account is very precious to me
Please garena...

Garena — ID Ban

Address:Sigapor

BAN ID RECOVER

Hi Free Fire Team,

"There are abnormal activities with your account. it has been suspended"

I top up a lot of diamonds in my free fire id, i buy diamonds in every event i spend all events diamond. I have only one ID, it is my favorite ID. Please

Unsuspend my free fire id. My Free Fire Id Information below:

In game Name:ᴵᴹˣᴿᴰムᴊɪsᴀɴⓋbr...
Alamin Badsha
Apr 17, 2024

Garena — Unban

Address:Uiuberi
Website:Unban

Hi Garena Team

I would like to put an unban request about my Free Fire account, which has been recently banned for no reason. Please check the account once again manually and kindly unban my Free Fire account as soon as possible.

Free Fire ID: [protected]