Garena Customer Care Contacts

Last updated Dec 6, 2022

File a complaint to Garena

Having problems with Garena?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Garena customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Garena Head Office Address

Garena Company Representatives

Garena Phone Numbers

+65 6270 8100

Garena Overview

Latest complaint Garena has been filed on 06/12/2022. Latest Resolved I'd ban was resolved Dec 6, 2022. Garena ranks as the #1 most complained about among Online Games.

Disclaimer

Consumercomplaints.in is not affiliated, associated, maintained, authorized, sponsored, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Garena. We suggest contacting the company directly to resolve your complaints, and you can find the company's contact details above.

Recently resolved Garena complaints

Recent Garena reviews & complaints(8546)

Garena Customer Care
Service available

Garena — Garena

Hello, Team Garena Free Fire,

With due respect and humble submission I would like to inform you that, My Id was Suspended When I was playing The Game, I Haven't Done anything Wrong and I am Sure that I have followed your Rules of conduct, And I am also Sure that By Mistake you have suspended My Account for No Valid Reason, This is my Humble Request to Free Fire Team to Unban My Account.

Player Name:AG Ashiq...
Hi Garena Team

I would like to put an unban request about my Free Fire max account, which has been recently banned for no reason. Please check the account once again manually and kindly unban my Free Fire max account as soon as possible.

Free Fire max ID: [protected]
Free Fire Username: 786oneshot01

Thanks...
Garena Customer Care
Service available

Garena — I'd ban

Hi garena free fire I am from india,
I am play free fire more than 4 year and my game is level 62 and 4000+ likes, so I am a talk to suspend my free fire account on 3rd April on evening.but I am don't use any hack or third party app on my all time.And I am
Purchasing many item on my account so my mony is wasted? And I am a also upload free fire gameplay videos on my YouTube channel...and I am a play with high ping beacouse...