[Resolved]  Gathbandhan Matrimony — Fraud of Rs 3000 by Gathbandhan matrimony

Dear Team, i called gathbandhan matrimony on 15th Jan 2017 for looking a bride for my brother, but they provided me a number of a lady(fake girl`s mother) only after I transferred Rs 3000 to gathbandhan matrimony sbi account thru neft on 23rd Jan 2017(10.42 am). Now that lady is saying that her father in law has been expired & they didn`t want any marriage for 1 year. Plz help for refund of my 3000 rupees as i feel cheated by that gathbandhan executive & that lady because the address they have provided is absolutely fake as i visited that address personally & now that lady is not providing me the address. Gathbandhan people are fake here as they demanded 3000 rupees for a fake bride. So i request to you please look into the matter as this has a severe impact on me & my brother because of this fake site.
Complaint marked as Resolved Feb 10, 2017
Hello team, My problem has been solved now.thanks to Mr. Arun Yadav from gathbandhan matrimony.I have no issues now Thanks
Complaint comments  1 Comment     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

Fake matrimony Totally fraud.After taking Rs 5500 they have not given any matrimony profiles. Not taking calls.I called from some other no but realising the fact immediately cut mobile. People shud b aware of this fraud gathbandan matrimony.com.

Jabalpur