Ghaziabad Nagar Nigam Customer Care

Bad

Ghaziabad Nagar Nigam Complaints & Reviews

Ghaziabad Nagar Nigam — Illegal speed breaker without permission

Concept Classes Ankush Sharma on Jun 24, 2020
I am resident of e-block sector-23, sanjay nagar, ghaziabad (Near sec-23 police chowki). I want to notify you that one of...

mkdrao53 on Jun 24, 2020
Ref pin : vs 51447 dated 31st oct.2019 and 23rd may 2018

I am the owner of flat 623, mantova, mahagun mansion phase i, vaibhav khand, indirapuram. I am receiving chalan for house tax which is more than my neighbors who are having same area as mine and all three o[censored]s are the owners of our house. I had attached proofs of receipts of flats 523 and 723 (Who are located above and below my flat) to the above referred letters.

For year 2020-21 my house tax amount is rs.1585.52 whereas flat no. 723 it is rs.1021.44. I request to look into the matter and rectify my property tax.

[Jun 24, 2020] Ghaziabad Nagar Nigam customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Navi Dubey on Jun 24, 2020
    Dear sir i want to complaint against sewer line that was completely blocked reason is some inligale costrastion in front of ilectro powertronic ltd. Company. So i request you to clear sewer line before mansoon start.

Sewer line complaint

Gunjan 1 on Jun 22, 2020
      I am a resident of sector 17 block-c, we have been drainage problem and need some cleaning to be done. Hereby would like you to send someone as soon as possible.

Regards.

[Jun 22, 2020] Ghaziabad Nagar Nigam customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

skaingh2021 on Jun 22, 2020

I am from vasundhra sector-1, in my front of house area are dusty. I have not describe my problem on mail.

So request you please look the matter seriously.

Thanks & regards
        Sanjay kumar

Krishan Raghav on Jun 21, 2020
          Jo gadi kooda lene aati hai ushme se ek bori kooda hamare ghar ke aage gir gaya, gadi wale ko bola to wo gadi bhagakar le gaya or kooda sadak par hamare ghar ke samne he chod gaya

Kooda

[Jun 21, 2020] Ghaziabad Nagar Nigam customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Ghaziabad Nagar Nigam — Incorrect surname

Bistms on Jun 21, 2020
            My surname has been mentioned incorrectly in the records of ghaziabad nagar nigam.

My correct name is mohan...

kler on Jun 20, 2020
            We find spelling mistake while generation of challan to pay house tax on line of property pin no. Vs55150 received by sms on mobile. Please arrange to rectify the name to:resham lal from resham pal.
            Other details ok.
            Owners resham lal jagpal kaur

[Jun 20, 2020] Ghaziabad Nagar Nigam customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
            wonderful performance

Ca Anurag Jain on Jun 20, 2020
              Interlock tiles have not been affixed on roadside in front of my house at b/27 lohia nagar ghaziabad. Interlock tiles have already been affixed in almost etire block but our house is left. Please get it done.

Ghaziabad Nagar Nigam — Unusual increment in house tax

Rawat Anita on Jun 20, 2020
                Hi sir/madam

I am anita residence of plot no.36 tf 3 naveenpark jindal market. I would like to bring your kind...

Ambika Srivastava on Jun 20, 2020
                It's been 9-10years of road construction now, parshad of chiranjeev vihar [kusum lata tyagi] has repaired the roads of chiranjeev vihar
                Except a few colonies of sector 2 (House no. 183 to 136).
                Its a huge request to please construct the entire road of sector 2 colony (House 183 to 136) because it is in bad condition.

Road potholes, no repair for 10 years now

sunilkuty on Jun 19, 2020
                  Mr. Sunil kumar tyagi (E-125, patel nagar 2) and mr. Rajveer sirohi (E-123, patel nagar 2) are continuously parking their cars inside the public parks. Also they have burnt many trees and cutted them so that they can clear the way for their car parking.
                  As these parks are not meant for parking cars or using the land as their own property so i request you to kindly get it checked immediately.
                  I would like to ask you to put a lock on the gate of the park and make it open only for walking purpose.
                  I hope this issue will be resolved as soon as possible otherwise i may have to talk help from higher authority as the case comes under ghaziabad nagar nigam so i thought to first seek help from you.

[Jun 19, 2020] Ghaziabad Nagar Nigam customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Ghaziabad Nagar Nigam — Spelling of names are incorrect

Matrix_la on Jun 19, 2020
                    Names appearing are wrong as the spelling is incorrect. The names under the owner should be vishal ranjan, neelam...

Dipendra Rawal on Jun 19, 2020
                    I am the owner of house no. 113/127b, media times appt., abhaykhand-iv, indirapuram, gaziabad and have been paying house tax regularly. Recently i have received a sms to pay house tax using pin no. I have paid it today but my name spelling on generated receipt is not correct. Please correct it to dipendra singh rawal in place of dependra singh ravan. It my humble request to make necessary corrections at the earliest.

Ghaziabad Nagar Nigam — Violent 7-8 Dogs in Street- 2, Gaupuri

Panditji1992 on Jun 17, 2020
                      Hi I'm Shivam Sharma,
                      This is regarding from all living people's in street -2, Gaupuri, Gaushala Fatak, Ghaziabad.br...

niyazs on Jun 16, 2020
                      Dear team

It brought to you kind notice that there is baby money livin in the colony (F-block sector-23, sanjay nagar, ghaziabad and near about 10-15 bits cases have been raise jut because of this baby monkey and many monkeys are also attracts with that baby monkey

Request you to please do the needful to catch this monkey.

[Jun 16, 2020] Ghaziabad Nagar Nigam customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

DjMosh on Jun 14, 2020
                        Dear mam/sir,

We have an illegal pan shop at 8/15, sector 3 rajendra nagar, sahibabad near ak children academy.
                        This pan shop is located between 2 schools and is home to drunk people who do all kinds of things like relieving themselves in public, spitting, vomiting, drunk fighting, eve teasing etc. This situation is very bad during corona and can spread the virus to us as people keep on spitting and vomiting after getting drunk. Please help us to relocate this pan shop. Your timely help will be highly appreciated.

[Jun 14, 2020] Ghaziabad Nagar Nigam customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Sharma Babu lal on Jun 12, 2020
                          Budh vihar green hotal bharampur gali no 5. Ghaziabad ch ranveer singh ki bhus ki shop gali me hone ke karan gali vasiyo ko kafi dikkt ka samna krna pd rha h. Bhush ka grda udh kr sbhi kr ghro me jata h jisse logo ko khujli or saans lene me bhi preshani hoti hai. Kafi baar smjahne ke baad bhi koi khuch nhi krta.

Unauthorized bush shop

[Jun 12, 2020] Ghaziabad Nagar Nigam customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Anshul Kapoor 001 on Jun 12, 2020
                            I anshul kapoor live in rajnagar residency located in rajnagar extension and in our society there is a black dog who is very dangerous it harms my dog and other people also will walking throigh

Ghaziabad Nagar Nigam — dogs complaint in commercial building (passport seva kendra business park)

Business Park on Jun 10, 2020
                              We have a commercial building name pacific business park 37/1 sahibabad industrial area ghaziabad u. P. 201010 (Passport seva...