Bally Municipality Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Apr 28, 2022
Profile

File a complaint to Bally Municipality

Having problems with Bally Municipality?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Bally Municipality customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Bally Municipality

West Bengal

Bally Municipality Phone Numbers

View more phone numbers

Fax

Bally Municipality reviews & complaints(60)

I faced a problem while dealing with Hip replacement patient, the medical stores in Belur Bazar doesn't open from morning 7 am they are open from 10 am, which is absolute non sensical. What measures would you take to keep atleast one medical store open 24 hours on rotation in a week . Otherwise no point of medical store with some holicks and sanitary pads .

Bally Municipality customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Garbage has been dumped by nuisance creators of this area since 15th April, 2022. However, no municipal van has visited the lane to collect the garbage which is now emitting foul smell and has also become breeding ground of mosquitoes. Please send someone to clean the dumped garbage.
    Please find below the address:
    Ma Durga Aprartment, 5 Kedar Mallick Lane, in lane opposite Bally Fire Station, Bally, Howrah-711201

Dear sir/maam

I am writing this letter to complain about my house tap water problem. Water us not flowing at all from 2 days i.e from 10.04.2022.
      Kindly help me out to solve my problem and for that I shall be highly obliged.

Baibhav Pandey
      (Resident of Patuapra, Liluah)
      (Full address - 31/1/F Bhujanga Dhar Road, Patuapara Liluah Howrah, pin- 711204)

I Smt Sikha Mukherjee wants to inform you that my neighbour construct illegal construction in Common place.I and my family are suffering lots of problem for that.We informed Bally Municipality lots of time but no action has been taken...

I, Sikha Mukherjee, residing at 59/18 Dewangazi Road, Bally Howrah.Near Pathak Para Durga Mandir.Sir I have been staying there last 30 years with my family.There is no proper drainage system in my household.Now a days I am facing a very big problem to removal of excess water due to unavailability of drainage.
        If you kindly look into this matter and take necessary action to solve this issue, I will be grateful to you.

Building Sanction Plan Having No 31/B.P.539 dated[protected] Sanctioned on[protected] is required by the bank for home loan I had visited many times to your concern officer but he refused to provide the same he stated that they had not records upto year 2010 so they cannot provide the said plan of 27 Abhoy Guha Road Howrah...

I have been visiting the office daily for my building sanction plan. They say that they wont be able to provide any plan before 2010. I need building’s legal paper for banking purpose but they have refused to help in any form.

Drainage System Cleaning is very poor in our locality. Kindly do the needful.

It is really difficult to focus on work in such an environment where you cant even concentrate. All time dogs are barking, day night everytime. We are not able to sleep, not able to do our work in such an environment. Its effecting health of people as out sleep is getting disturbed. Kindly take action on this.

It is becoming so hard to concentrate on work or take rest in such a environment. Street dogs are becoming such a cause for disturbance that we cant even do our work peacefully and not even sleep. There are aged people around also, their health is also effecting because of such a bad surrounding. Kindly take action on this.

I am working from home now a days and i am not able to work as well as not able to sleep. I have my parents at home they are above 50 yrs and they are not able to sleep due to disturbance by dogs. They bark whole day and night and because of that we are facing lot of issues related to health and work. Please take action upon this.

Respected Madam/Sir,
                    We, the residents of Magistrate Baggan would like to draw your kind attention towards the already deteriorated condition of Magistarate Bagan located just behind the Super Market / Liluah Co-operative Bank in ward number 66 of Howrah/Bally Municipal Corporation in your Assembly. We are writing this letter in deep pain on the already deteriorated condition of our locality, Magistarate Bagan, one of the largest...

As a resident of local area, I would like to draw your attention towards the Unhygienic and Insanitary conditions of the vacant land next to our house.
                    People are using the land as an open toilet and they are throwing garbage here and there on that land. This isn’t only spreading pollution in the area, but also creating a sewage problem as all those garbage dumps into drain during rain/wind. But the main problem is, being the very next inhabitant to that vacant land, we are facing very bad smell/odour from those and setting fire into the dump. Moreover, its so shameful that people are openly doing their personal piss just in front o[censored]s.
                    We have already communicated our concern to local club and councellor; but of no use.
                    So I would like to request you to take actions against it and stop these
                    immediately. Your prompt action will be much appreciated.

Dear Sir/Madam There was a common vecand land opposite of my window and there was every body throw garbage and wood and there was now birth mosquitos and incects please kindly take a actions and clear this garbage I will inform land owner many time but they can't claear garbage...

Sir/Madam,
                      I am the residence in Dingsai para road Bally. Word no 54.
                      This is to inform you that from last 2-3 weeks no garbage van is coming in our locality. Usually it comes irregularly, But now a days it totally stopped. People are throwing their garbages here and there. It may cause of various diseases.
                      It will be great if you take an immediate action as we are not able to keep the Garbages in our home for such a long time. Let us know if you have any other solution.

Thank you for your help in advance.

Soumyodeep Mukherjee

A stray dog has given birth to puppies beath our building staircase. Now the mother dog has become so overprotective of her kids that she is chasing and attacking anyone who goes into or comes out of the building.
                        Please send a dog catcher and relocate the puppies and their mother.

There is a body of a stray dog in the lane of our apartment in 53, shib Chandra Chatterjee street, belur bazar and it has got rotten completely but no corporation van came to remove the dead body that is making it difficult for people to even cross the lane due to the foul smell which is making it difficult to even pass from there. Kindly remove the dead body as soon as possible.

This is to draw your attention towards garbage collection near Donbosco Liluah pond. The condition is very bad due to removal of excessive flora from Takur Pukur but no garbage collection happening. It hinders vehicle and public movement and local habitats health are in risk amidst the covid crisis. Request your support to clear the garbage at the earliest.

I'm a citizen named Lovejitth Krishnan, we are facing a small issue in our area for a Garbage collector.No one is coming to collect garbage to our locality.
                              My Address is
                              Ramanath Bhattacharjee Street, Belurmath, 711202, Belurmath
                              Contact number [protected]

Please look through this matte

I would like to draw your kind attention towards private connection made of timely water supply which is been provided by state government for public use.
                                People in this area are facing problem due to this, since this water supply tap is the only source of clean water supply in our area.

So, kindly look into the matter and take necessary action.

I am also providing you picture of the proivate connection for your reference.