Ghaziabad Nagar Nigam Customer Care

India - 201012

Bad

Ghaziabad Nagar Nigam Complaints & Reviews

[email protected] on Aug 29, 2020

This is to request you to kindly send some personnel team of dog catcher in rama krishna colony near shiva tower ghaziabad as there are a lot of stray dogs in our society and it's quite risky for kids, ladies and even all o[censored]s to roam outside.
I felt this inconvenience when i was returning late today at my house it's around 11:30pm on 29th aug'20 and all the dogs were barking at me and ran beside my scooty.

Please send a team asap and safeguard all o[censored]s from any future contingencies🙏🙏🙏

[Aug 29, 2020] Ghaziabad Nagar Nigam customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

skrawat27 on Aug 29, 2020
    I want to submit a complaint about street light in front of the house no. 493.
    address:- sector 12, Duplex, vasudhara Ghaziabad.

Adv Faim Malik India on Aug 29, 2020
      Ward no .36 mohalla sarai nazar Ali my society road is poor condition. This is reason motorcycle accident in my society.
      I have already submitted complaint through application and online grievance o[censored].p and twitter . But problem not solve. Request please make this road of r.c.c.

Poor condition of society road

Ghaziabad Nagar Nigam — Name Correction in Data Base

RahulDogra1702 on Aug 29, 2020
        Dear Sir, I am the owner of the house No. 518 Block-4, in
        Express Garden, Vaibhav Khand, Indirapuram, Ghaziabad U.P.)...

[email protected] on Aug 28, 2020
        Resident of N-217sector-12pratap vihar have encroached Govt land of about 40sq feet
        Complaint marked as Resolved Sep 3, 2020
        I haven't found any resolution to this.Kindly check since the encroached person is giving open threats to the society and open challenge"Do what you are able to Do"

[Aug 28, 2020] Ghaziabad Nagar Nigam customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
        I would request authority to take strict action and set an example in the society

Samir Saurabh on Aug 27, 2020

I am residents of gulmohar garden society rajnagar extension. More tham 20 street dogs are moving in my society and due to this children and old age people are not feeling safe at the time of morning and evening walk. They are barking disturbing and some time come in front of running car. Requesting to to please catch the dog and move them some other place.

[Aug 27, 2020] Ghaziabad Nagar Nigam customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

lakshit247 on Aug 27, 2020
            I am a resident of azad vihar, khora colony. 10 days before i have asked a garbage truck collector who comes in our area daily to slow down the music he used to play for calling the public but he refused to do so and start asking that in which house i live he try threaten me now he is coming silently and crosses our street and from 3 days he is not coming here just for his ego satisfaction. He is playing a song in a full volume rather than swach bharat song which disturbs my 4 months old baby and disturbs us also while worshiping to God. I just asked he to slow a bit of music or switch the swach bharat song but his silly actions are showing that he is more powerful and strong to listen somebody’s words.

Kritigya Sobti on Aug 26, 2020
              There is two dog in street govind marg near c-84 ramprastha ghaziabad up pin code 201011 the dog is in very bad condition. Please help by rescue for treatment.
              These dogs were injured by some other dogs in our colony ..

[Aug 26, 2020] Ghaziabad Nagar Nigam customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

vivek adhikari on Aug 26, 2020
                I have informed your office not coming the wastage van since last three days when Pandav nagar colony people spoken to van driver MR. Mukesh his moblie no. is [protected] he refused to come in future so kindly Pandav nagar people registered the complaint in this regard continue the wastage the van due created the lot of problems and garbage and cause many serious diseases in the pandav nagar colony. Kindly take an necessary action as soon as possible continue the van on urgent basis.
                Regards-- VIVEK KUMAR, LAXMAN SINGH, VIRENDER CHAUHAN, RISHIPAL, GAGAN, RAM ADHIKARI, AJAY SHARMA, SANJAY, MUKESH SRIVASTAV ETC. (Pandav Nagar Colony people) ADDRESS:- NEAR DIAMOND FLYOVER AND NEW ERA SCHOOL PANDAV NAGAR GHAZIABAD.

Vidya Prakash Dixit on Aug 23, 2020
                  Water is flowing on the road through leakage in water pipeline near House No.6/45 to 6/48, Sec-2, Rajender Nagar (Ward 86 in Mohan Nagar Zone), Ghaziabad, for the last 4-5 days. Pl attend to it and rectify the fault.

V P Dixit, [protected]

[Aug 23, 2020] Ghaziabad Nagar Nigam customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Shubham ssss on Aug 22, 2020
                    I am living in l 458 sector 12 pratap vihar ghaziabad. I our colony there are lot of stray dogs are there daily 1-2 biting case occuring and at night there barking noice. Please help us in this situation as early as possible not a days corona is active dogs may also contain these viruses

stray dogs problem in pratap vihar

Sandeep 18 on Aug 22, 2020
                      I'm residing in plot number 408 sec 3 vasundhara ghaziabad. I'm facing problem regarding water supply since yesterday evening. Please look into the matter ASAP.
                      Sandeep

[Aug 22, 2020] Ghaziabad Nagar Nigam customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Ñïtïñ Såjwãñ on Aug 22, 2020
                        I would like to draw your kind attention towards straw puppies (5-6). They are creating disturbance with vehicles transport, sanitation and other various activities. I request you to transfer them to suitable place

Aarti Khurana on Aug 21, 2020
                          Sir i live in lal quarter lohia nagar ghaziabad. First our garbage collection van does not come daily and now from last 2 weeks garbage collection truck is not coming in our area.

[Aug 21, 2020] Ghaziabad Nagar Nigam customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

SSVinay on Aug 21, 2020
                            I am living in iii k 47 nehru nagar rakesh ghaziabad.in our street sewage has been overflowed for last 15 days. Please take the action on higher priority to resolve the problem.

Vtomar kartikvilla3 on Aug 19, 2020
                              Water is going to enter in building which could damage our pillerst and building.
                              Please do needful at earliest

[Aug 19, 2020] Ghaziabad Nagar Nigam customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Rachin Negi on Aug 19, 2020
                                We have a bunch of stray dogs in the society, which are of great concern, as they are dangerous and roam freely in any tower littering around in every tower. They are aggressive and attack anytime. Please take care of these dogs.

Vikki1982 on Aug 19, 2020
                                  Dear ghaziabad nagar nigam team, seepage water and rain water is logging into building and we are unable to stop water.
                                  It will damage pillars and building.
                                  Please do needful on urgent.
                                  Kartik villa 3 plot a 2 shalimar garden extn 2, sahibabad ghaziabad uttar pradesh
                                  I am not able to upload pictures due to size

k4kabutar on Aug 19, 2020
                                    This is to inform you a cow is suffering from severe injury near his nose and its bleeding from many days kindly help her before the injury increase

For injured cow

Ghaziabad Nagar Nigam — Ganga water main supply pipe underground leakage

Abhi6463 on Aug 17, 2020
                                      Dear Sir / Madam

I would like to bring in to your notice about the constant leakage off ganga water main supply...