Ghaziabad Nagar Nigam

Uttar Pradesh
India - 201012

Bad

Ghaziabad Nagar Nigam Complaints & Reviews

We are residents of Shyam enclave, sahibabad, ghaziabad. The sewer here is completely choked and the dirty, filthy water enters inside our homes. We are in very big trouble due to this. Pls take necessary action within few moments we are very annoyed due to this.
Jun 23, 2021

Ghaziabad Nagar Nigam customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

New residential construction using generator from last 5 month.caising Lot of noise and smell. Unable to do and work, told them no. Of times but still running generator.
    Jun 23, 2021

The Street light in front of our house has not been functioning for past 1 month. There have been instances of robbery in our neighborhood and so it is becoming unsafe at night.

We have complained umpteen times to Nagar Nigam authorities but no one has come to solve the issue. May I request you to repair the street light in front of our house (D- 163, Shastri Nagar, Ghaziabad) at the earliest.

Looking forward to an early response.

With Regards,

Nishit jain
      D- 163, Shastri Nagar
      Ghaziabad
      Jun 23, 2021

Dear Sir, 4 street lights of N Block house no.N565 to N588 (behind forest nursery) are not working from last 4 months. Request you please into notice and manage to repair or replace.
        All resident will be thankful.

N565 to N588
        Sector 23, Sanjay Nagar, Ghaziabad-201002
        Jun 23, 2021

I Madhukar Natu residing in Kavi nagar, KB6, FF2 flat, my PIN No. KN30343 wish to inform that one stray dog has entered in our society a month ago and despite our best efforts, not leaving place. Its a menace for small children and old members living in the society I request you to please depute someone from division concerned to take away the dog and put him in any dog shelter at the earliest and help us.
          Jun 23, 2021

Sir There is no water coming here for a long time..please help us..And in the evening they give bad water..please help us sir..
            Jun 22, 2021

I am from Rampark, main shyam park, Sahibabad, some people of this colony dumping their household and seewage waste in open...

It is to inform you that I am Mohammad Waquar Khan living in Akash Nagar Radha Krishna Enclave Indergadhi, Kavi Nagar Zone .
              My neighbour and me also facing a problem from last 3 months, there are total 5 dogs in the streets 3 months before, but we do not know how the other 20 dogs reached here, now from last 3 months our 3 streets have around 25-26 dogs, who barked in the whole night and makes noise very much., Its effects the sleep of people's

Please take a action and catch the maximum dogs as you can

Mohammad Waquar Khan
              Sewer Department
              Zonal Incharge ( VA TECH WABAG )
              Vasundhara Zone
              Jun 21, 2021

Would like to update you that in my street there too many street dogs and barking all time, barking at nights
                Somebody hits him all time...
                So request you to plz come and take these street dogs fron my society
                Sourav trehan
                Jun 21, 2021

Our colony road is totally damage lot of water got clogged on road . We have requested many times our parsad ji...
                  Damaged divider by some goones. During crossing by cows other side vehicles are getting disturbed and accident happens...
                  Our road is totally damage from last few year but our parsad Mr Anil sawami ji not taking this seriously we went...

Over street -- road break -- Interlocking tile dismantling form long time)
                  Nali water not passing smoothly due to level not ok.
                  (This street not develop form Long time - Can give the award of dirty street of Ghaziabad city)
                  This street main issue (Ward not clear

* Ward -58 - Member Mr. Vikash Khari not accepting to work done, due to
                  not in my area
                  * Ward -25 - Member Mr. Amit Panth not Accepting to work done, due to
                  not my area
                  *SO please request please take action & arrange to develop the street.
                  Jun 20, 2021

In Govind puram D block front on ashram market roads are badly damaged and due to this there is water logging also.

Chancellor Club Chiranjeev vihar, Ghaziabad
                      Damaged assets are dumped in the back yard of the club, wasted iron pipes due to which various types of diseases are occurring in the area like dengue, malaria etc.
                      so it is very humble request to look into this matter and clean this site as soon as possible .
                      Jun 20, 2021

The waste trunk is not coming to sector 12, j block since 8 days . This is very unhygienic. They should be punished for it....
                        Sir
                        This is inform to u that 01 no.pole street light not working for last 2month. Please help to repair the pole light.br...

There is sewage overflow due to sewage blockage near our house, from last one week. Please clear the blockage.
                        House no. 1232, Sector 9 Vasundhara
                        Jun 20, 2021

Sir, in Utsav Park in sec-5 Vasundhara infront of my house no 376/1, grass is grown very big and many small animals hide inside...
                          Dear sir/mam
                          We are from 79 old gandhi nagar ghaziabad, there is an issue on siver cover which is damage from past...