Ghaziabad Nagar Nigam

India - 201012

Bad

Ghaziabad Nagar Nigam Complaints & Reviews

Respected Authority members,
As in summer season, Ground water scarcity is common But in residential area of Sector 23 Sanjay Nagar, many RO water plant are running which are extracting excess Ground water and due to them we, residents of sanjay Nagar, facing a problem of lower ground water table and in turn our submergedsible pump not working properly they are not extract water due to lowering of water because illegal water plant are operating in this area .
Please consider our problems as soon as possible because water is basic life line for all o[censored]s and we, people are facing serious problem here.
Thanks and regards
People of Sanjay Nagar Sector 23 .
Jun 16, 2021

Ghaziabad Nagar Nigam customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My daughter was attacked by three stray dogs in gulmohar greens society, mohan nagar, sahibabad. Fortunately she managed to...
    I am BS Bhatia from C382 surya nagar ghaziabad the municipal water supply is mixed with sewage water since past few months....

Currently we are facing sewar overflow problem outside our house. From past few days we are observing that water from sewar is flowing out continuously and it needs to fixed on urgent basis. Due to this all sewar water is accumulated in front of our house which is causing various problems and is also cause many health related problems. Kindly fix the issue
    Jun 13, 2021

There is no water supply in Sector 9 B Block Vijay Nagar Ghaziabad since yesterday afternoon.

Dear Ghaziabad Nagar Nigam Team,

I want to complaint regarding street dogs in Mahagun Puram, N.H-24, Mehrauli, Ghaziabad. Their are multiple street dogs who are disturbing residents on daily basis. Today morning one street dog have attempted to bite on my mother leg & now I will get the injection course done. This is very disturbing that in societies also we are not safe from these street dogs. This is my first complaint & if no action been taken I will post on twitter to senior authorities.

Prateek Gaba
        +91-[protected]

Sir / mam
          as you khnow that padastrian tiles work is working in sanjay nagar. I won't to tell you that the work is...
          I request you that some strict action should be taken here, even after you have a garbage car, these people do not believe...

This is my fourth complaint regarding teh same issue but no one in Nagare Nigam actually cares.
          It has become very difficult for everyone in Shalimar Garden A Block, Extn 2, (Near Pannu Chowk) to move out of house as the number of staray dogs has increased drastically.They start running after two wheelers, pedistrains.
          Unforunately there have been a couple of accidents due to these dogs running after two wheelers.
          If you can please help the residents to gert rid of these dogs it will be a great help
          Jun 12, 2021

Water supply not coming sector 1 vasundhra plot number 954

Dear sir

I m living in Krishna nagar bagu bypass gali n.o 3 ghaziabad and swath bharat van not coming in...

Street light काफी समय से ख़राब है । रात में अंधेरे की वजह से चोरी तथा अन्य असामाजिक गतिविधीयों का डर हमेसा बना है ।
              Pole near my house
              BABU LAL
              Mobile No. [protected]

Respected Sir/Madam,

This is to bring in your kind attention that in Block - H, Sanjay Nagar the problem of stray dogs has been increased in past few months which is creating problem for the residents and specially to kids.

The wild stray dogs bite anyone and create havoc.
                Please do the needful ASAP.
                Jun 11, 2021

i am resident of village sadarpur, ghaziabad -201002. A person name of jeet Panchal in near h.no 575 dabas...

Respected concerned authorities,
                  Here in D block Ghaziabad, near Silver Shine School.
                  Number of Wild dogs has increased exponentially, making it difficult for pedestrians & children.
                  Kindly take some action
                  Jun 11, 2021

I, resident of M block sec - 23, Sanjay Nagar Ghaziabad U.P. I want to file a complaint against the the one who is locking the main gate of our colony. They are disturbing the people of our colony since last 4 months, by locking the main gate of M- Block (near M- 50 ). If there occurs an emergency we have to travel more than 1 km to get out of our colony.
                    So I request you to take action as soon as possible.
                    Jun 11, 2021

I'm resident of Nasirpur ghaziabad ward no. 39 which comes under parshad Himanshu luv ji.from last 3-4 days we peoples of Nasirpur didn't get water from government water pipe line.water is a basic need of a human being and without it no one can expect his/her life.we are facing very much problem we don't have proper water to drink, make food, bath etc.kindly resolve this problem as soon as possible.
                      Thanking you.
                      Respected Resident/voter.
                      Nasirpur Ghaziabad ward no-39.
                      Jun 10, 2021

We reside at 152 TURAB Nagar Ghaziabad Since 8 June our water pipe line is containment we with sewage line we complainted to sewage department they came and to do needful but again after one day still same problem plz do needful
                        Thanks. Ak Dhall