Ghaziabad Nagar Nigam Customer Care

India - 201012

Bad

Ghaziabad Nagar Nigam Complaints & Reviews

Sbv1234 on Jul 12, 2020
There are 100s of monkeys in my area. Every day they will bite someone. Residents are afraid of getting out of their homes.
Please help!

[Jul 12, 2020] Ghaziabad Nagar Nigam customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

raamganesh1 on Jul 11, 2020
    Dear sir, i am the owner of the flat number sra-41c, shipra riviera in gyan khand iv in indirapuram ghaziabad (U. P.). My name is g kesoraam which is also mentioned in property registry documents and in previous years bills of house tax/watertax/sewertax but in your online database written as g kishoshyam kindly update/correct the spelling of my name. I have already deposited property tax for 2020-21 based on my pin. Pin no. Is vs8673, zone - vasundhara in the ledger of ghaziabad nagar nigam. Regards, g kesoraam

[Jul 11, 2020] Ghaziabad Nagar Nigam customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Sudeepto Sarkar on Jul 11, 2020
      First of all i did complaint lots of time but received no response. Very dissapointed with such governance and management.

Well we have been supplied with polluted water by nagar nigam that everyday alternate we need to wash our tanks..

Also our locality ground water has been polluted by company sriram's industrial waste. They had been given a task to supply clean water but their whole filteration site has been shut down for a while for which they supply unhealthy water to locality.

Hope so you take appropriate action otherwise we will go further too as it is a matter o[censored]s and our families health...

wakingguy on Jul 11, 2020
        I am resident of b-1/141, dlf colony. Drain outside the building is completely choked and causing breeding of malaria mosquitoes and smells bad.

Kindly assist to get it cleaned as soon as possible.

Ghaziabad Nagar Nigam — entry ban for food and parcel delivery people

Garal Vashishtha on Jul 10, 2020
          Due to covid, there were bans for maids, drivers and other delivery services. But recently as per government norms...

Ghaziabad Nagar Nigam — garbage collector come 3 days in a week "in girdhar enclave sahibabad"

archiagarwal on Jul 10, 2020
          We are sorry to say that garbage collector visits 3 days in a week. So, garbage is keep in house. Overflowing bin become a...

Ghaziabad Nagar Nigam — Street dogs and garbage problem

Anchal1980 on Jul 8, 2020

I am staying in behrampur since last 13 yes now... Garbage on the roads are serious problem... People...

Life Failure&Success on Jul 6, 2020
          Dear sir garbage van is not working in our area
          Complaint marked as Resolved Jul 13, 2020
          Dear sir I have gave complant for garbage collection in our area but no action abut my complain please resolve my complain

[Jul 06, 2020] Ghaziabad Nagar Nigam customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Sara Niyaz on Jul 6, 2020
            Dear sir
            I am submitting this complaint on behalf of the several residents. We are too much in difficult situation that a baby monkey. The monkey has harmed above 15 children and he also attacked on the pedestrian walking on the road, in the park tearing the clothes daily. So please i would request to catch this baby monkey sothat we can live with relax
            Thankyou

Reaidents
            F-block sanjay nagar, ghaziabad

Rohit-b42 on Jul 4, 2020
              I received house tax bill first time for 2020-21 for pin no. Cc80859.
              This bill contains arrears of 10290 and interest (12%) on arrears as 1234. My complaint is that when i have not received house tax bill/notice earlier then how could i pay it. So, interest (12%) should not be charged.

[Jul 04, 2020] Ghaziabad Nagar Nigam customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Sabori Sen on Jul 3, 2020
                A dead dog is lying near our plot s5 shalimar garden ext 1, near dayanand park. A fear of spreading disease is there as it's rotten very badly. Urgent attention required to remove the dead animal from the area.

[Jul 03, 2020] Ghaziabad Nagar Nigam customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Ghaziabad Nagar Nigam — street light missing from pole

Jkkashyap on Jul 3, 2020

I would like to bring your attention on a street light that is missing from the pole for long time. Earlier...

Ghaziabad Nagar Nigam — Complaing of drain before onset of monsoon

[email protected] on Jul 2, 2020
                  Tfronthe drain from aggarwal sweet adjacent to g. E. Society to exotica elegance to dps indirapuram is full of muck, need...

Niskarsh goel on Jun 30, 2020
                  I went today to turab nagar for shopping
                  I saw many shops there were not taking necessary precautions.

I went to venus shoes in turab nagar.
                  There i got to know that they hided the information that the owner and his son were not well from last month.
                  Doctors advised his son for covid-19 test.
                  But still he is on shop and he was not wearing his mask.
                  I got to know this because my relative are their relative.

[Jun 30, 2020] Ghaziabad Nagar Nigam customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Gaurav Nupur Jain on Jun 29, 2020
                    Dear recipient,
                    This is to bring under your notice that we live in rama krishna colony, model town west, and our colony entrance is on gt road which is highly rushed with road traffic 24*7.
                    High speed cars and two wheeler on road always makes the situation danger when a pedestrian or car/two wheeler go outside colony and approach to road outside.
                    In past we had incidents of accidents when elder person from our colony tried to cross the road and they had been hit by fast moving two wheeler/car on road.
                    We, the residents of this colony, request the municipal corporation to please make speed breakers to both side of this patch, so that people on road shall slow when they cross the colony gate. It is important as we have gandhi nagar market in opposite as well, which enhance the risk of such accident situation. We are sure, that our request shall be heard and some action shall be done in near future.
                    Many thanks in advance.

All residents.
                    Rama krishna colony, model town west. G. T. Road ghaziabad 201001

[Jun 29, 2020] Ghaziabad Nagar Nigam customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Ashu Niyazi on Jun 28, 2020
                      House no 23, pakki sarai dasna gate ghaziabad.

We are not getting water supply properly. They supply water on every second or third then again gap.

Please provide completely water supply so we can survive in this epidemic and hot season.

Looking for positive response hear from you.

Ashu [protected]

[Jun 28, 2020] Ghaziabad Nagar Nigam customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

askcpy on Jun 28, 2020
                        Dear sir, i am the owner of the house no. 716/sf4 in vasundhara niti khand, indirapuram, ghaziabad u. P.). My name is chandra prakash yadav which is also mentioned in property registry documents and in previous years bills of house tax/watertax/sewertax/ele bill as chandra prakah yadav but in your online database written as chand prakash yadav. Kindly update/correct the spelling of my name asap so that i can deposit the tax accordingly. Pin no. Is vs71226, zone - vasundhara in the ledger of ghaziabad nagar nigam. Regards, chandra prakash yadav

ttahb on Jun 28, 2020
                          I am native of shakti khand iv 858. There are three dog which have become very dangerous. They have started biting people. These dog get into houses and scattered the garbage. It becomes very unhygenic. They killed rat, dyper, garbage food on stairs, road. One of the dog keep coughing whole night. Kindly remove these three dog from here. Adding a video also. U can see potty, killed rat in the video also.

Ghaziabad Nagar Nigam — Complaint to Nagar Palika Parishad Khora-Ghaziabad

kumars86 on Jun 26, 2020
                            I have already approached many time through mail to Nagar Palika Parishad Khora-Makanpur but did not...

Ghaziabad Nagar Nigam — Illegal speed breaker without permission

Concept Classes Ankush Sharma on Jun 24, 2020
                            I am resident of e-block sector-23, sanjay nagar, ghaziabad (Near sec-23 police chowki). I want to notify you that one of...