Ghaziabad Nagar Nigam Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Oct 4, 2022

File a complaint to Ghaziabad Nagar Nigam

Having problems with Ghaziabad Nagar Nigam?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Ghaziabad Nagar Nigam customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Ghaziabad Nagar Nigam

201012

Ghaziabad Nagar Nigam Phone Numbers

View more phone numbers

Ghaziabad Nagar Nigam reviews & complaints page 9

The drains near the building no 12 & 13 (Krishna Cottage ) Sector 9 vaishali is choked . rainwater is overflowing and entering the building .Please get the drain cleaned .
Ghaziabad Nagar Nigam customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I am staying at my home A-III/142 Rachna Sector-3 Vaishali and main sewer got blocked. due to heavy rain water pipes are overflowing and all the water stayed inside and damaged home appliances. So please you are requested to please solve the problem so water from house will drain.

There is blockage of sewer in front of the main gate of our house resulting in overflow of the sewer fluid onto the road. The fluid is getting accumulated in the society and is causing gross inconvenience. Also, it is a health hazard and water is getting collected which is proving to be a breeding ground for mosquitoes. I have already registered a complaint in the nagar nigam office but to no avail. No one has come yet. Please look into it...
      I am a resident of 6-H-22 HIG Duplex sector 5 rajender nagar . My complaint is, the drainage system of my vicinity is very poor as from last 1 month drains and gutters are overflowing resulting spilling of drainage water on the road and in front of our home. We even can't sit in our rooms due to foul smell. The concerned person of MCD is not running the pump ir even sometimes not available. Kindly look into this and help.
      Regardsbr...

I am a resident of sector 3 Vasundhara Ghaziabad. The drain in front of our house is overflowing since the last 15-20 days and we have been complaining regarding this to the authorities since then. But till date nothing is done and we are suffering because of the dirty water and smell. This is really disgusting how the system works disregarding the public. Nothing has been done about our complaint. The system has failed us tax payers and is a very sad state of affairs. People only come to us for votes and disappear after that. I don't know if this will also help us solve our problem but this is the least we as public can do. Just wish somebody will take a note of this. But truly don't have any hope after all our experience.

This is the Ajnara Integrity society and here we have 25 + dogs which are daily fighting among them within premises and crying in odd timings making our life uneasy.
        Most of times it is difficult for us to roam around in premises as they start barking and in attacking mode.

Aisa is not taking any actions, I want your team to take action and migrate these dogs from here as many kids goes in garden or in playground to play in evening and It is not easy to roam.
        25+ dogs is much quantity when they start gang up and fight between them it's too noisy for us to sleep at midnight.

This is to inform you that the water coming in my area is unhygienic and dirty due to which we are facing many problems so kindly look into the matter as soon as possible...
          I have a flat no. 607 in Antriksh Greens Society, Ahinsha Khand -2, Indirapuram Ghaziabad. I stay in Bangalore. I have written many times to Ghaziabad Nagar Nigam that my property details are not available in their site "onlinegnn.com" to enable me to deposit my property tax but there is no action. Please add my house details and provide me PIN to log in and pay tax.

Poonam Barman
          phone- [protected]...

Purane Bus adde per kachre ka dher lag huwa hai kripya saaf Safai karane ki ATI kripa Karen bahut jyada gandgi faili Hui hai isase bimari hone ka khatra hai

Plot number C-230 shalimar garden extension-2, yeh plot kayi varsho se khali pada hai, isme kude ke dher lage hue hain, har sal barisho me iski vjh naali block ho jati hai, gandgi failti hai, iski vjh se aas pass gharo ko bhi nuksan ho raha hai, inki buniyad me paani mar raha hai.

corona jaise bimari me bhi isee plot me log apne waste fenkte thae, wo bhi sab logo ne jhela, dengue malaria ki bimariyon khoob failti hain
            br...

There is leakage of water pipeline in dasna gate Ghaziabad, near shri ram ghar mandir since last 4-5 days

Sewerage blocked and water out flow on the road...

The labour left the drainage work in Balupura, Patwari Compound, Ghaziabad. The road is broken since last week and no one is coming to work. The residents of our area are facing several problems. Aged people can walk on streets as their condition is very poor now when the workers broke them for reconstruction. Last week officials from Nagar Nigam arrived in our area and ordered the construction of drainage and road but no one is still there.
              Kindly help as we are facing a lot of problems as the road is broken and left in between.

This is complaint of adress " Sarai nazar Ali, behind MMG hospital and Punjab line wall ghaziabad".

E-rickshaw is not coming in our area and street for pickup "kachara and kuda".

All E-RICKSHAW dirver of my area seat and play card from morning at R R Goad. They didn't pick up kuda last 6 month. Kindly process this request.

Our area sewar line is full due to sewar water comes in my home. We are going to nagar Nigam office every week for a month.

The contractor responsible for cleaning the sewer makes excuses that the pump for this sector is not working . We asked to shift any other sector pump for temporary cleaning. He is not agreeing to that and says give two - three days for repair . It's been 15 days of repair.

We want immediate solution.

I am a resident of Sector- 3, Block 3F, Vaishali, Ghaziabad.

I just want to complain about some stray dogs. Akhilesh and Mohit who are tenants, Flat owner's name is Kripal Singh Yadav. Their address is F-727, 1st Floor, Block 3F, Sector 3, Vaishali, Ghaziabad (Near Chhaya Public School) both are grooming 4-5 stray dogs in their house.

These dogs are creating many problems for...

मेरे घर के सामने सीवर ओवरफ्लो हो रहा है जिस कारण मेरे घर मे सीवर का पानी भर गया है जिसकी वजह से बीमारी का खतरा बढ़ गया है
                    भवदीय ।एडवोकेट गुलाम मोहम्मद, , 872 गली न0 7 कैला भट्ठा वार्ड93 ग़ाज़ियाबाद

Main Ajay Mishra (Mobile [protected]), Rahul Vihar 1st, Gali No. 8 main Rahta hu. Hamari Gali aaj se pehle lagbhag 5-6 saal pehle Sabse Saaf Gali hoti thi, Lekin ab pichhle 2-3 saalon se sabse bekar gali hoti jaa rahi hai, jiska reason iss gali ke end main naali toot gai hai aur naali tootne ke kaaran yaha paani bhar jata hai, Baarish mein to aur bhi jayada paani bhar jata hai, Jiske kaaran yaaha per aaye din chhote chhote bachhe naali paar...

This is is regards to illegal contruction on builder flats roof
                      Is this approval given by authority to construct the same.
                      Is the building beam and pillar are capable to bear load of this floor construction.
                      I am not agree with this construction
                      Kindly look in to this matter
                      Citizen c119

This is with regards to the construction work started on my building C-119 on roof that
                        Approval given by authority or not
                        As this is old building pillar is not capable for bearing load of one floor construction
                        I am apposing for this construction.

Request you to kindly look into this

Local citizen