Ghaziabad Nagar Nigam

India - 201012

Bad

Ghaziabad Nagar Nigam Complaints & Reviews

Sir
I made online house tax payment for rs.1852.74 today at 12.41 hrs through icici payment gateway using my sbi credit card in respect of my house no.81-gf, neelam vihar sahakari awas samiti, sector-14, kaushambi, ghaziabad.

I got message in my mobile number [protected] that the payment was made and amount debited in my credit card. But bill was not available immediately after payment.

Please provide me bill for the payment of rs.1852.74 and send it to my e-mail address : [protected]@gmail.com immediately.

Thanking you,

Yours faithfully,

Uma muthukrishnan
Aug 31, 2016

Ghaziabad Nagar Nigam customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Dear Customer,

Trust your queries have been addressed and resolved after our telecon with you. Please reach out to us for further assistance or feedback.
There is a big issue
s happening from 2 months, no hearing plz help us

Lights on the electric poles in front of my house no.164 of sector-11, vasundhara, ghaziabad are out of order since more than two months and not rectified despite online complaints.
    Further the narrow street going in front of my house always remains dark as there is no light in this lane and so has become a sitting place for anti-social elements. A bigger light is required there so that it is properly lighted and become safe for families of the area. Please get it done.
    Aug 28, 2016

I am receiving double bill of my property which is Flat No. S-2, Plot No. 709, Shalimar Garden Ext. 1.
      I had so many complaint to your Zonal office Mohan Nagar to concern officer

details as under for your reference -

Name- Ram Kishore
      MN 38488

Name- Ashwani Kumar Sharma
      MN 54758

I request you please do the resolve as soon as

Ashwani Kumar Sharma

Flat S-2, Plot No. 709
      Shalimar Garden Ext. 1
      Sahibabad Ghaziabad- 201005
      Aug 27, 2016

Sub : Property No. H-229, Sector - 12, Pratap Vihar, Ghaziabad. Property Pin No. VN 24086.

On 24/08/2016 I Paid my House Tax for Rs. 687.55 by my Indian Overseas Bank Debit card and the amount has been debited from my saving bank account twice (Rs. 687 +16 bank charges X2 = 1406). But the amount paid is reflecting only single Rs. 687.00 in my nagar Nigam Property Ledger account.

Kindly adjust the balance amount in next year Property tax or refund the amount.

VINOD KUMAR MELKANI
        H-229, SECTOR - 12,
        PRATAP VIHAR, GHAZIABAD
        PROPERTY PIN No. vn24086
        Mob : [protected]
        E-Mail : [protected]@gmail.com
        Aug 27, 2016

In our area there are lots or mosquitoes which causes different diseases every day. so Request you to please arrange for fogging...
          Hello Sir,

House tax for pin no. KN26205 for rs. 2153.38 was paid through HSBC Debit card on 26.08.2016, and...
          To,
          Nagar Nigam Parshad
          Ghaziabad[protected]

As the citizen of ghaziabad...

ग़ाज़ियाबाद नगर निगम
          ग़ाज़ियाबाद

महोदय जी

निवेदन यह है कि गऊ पुरी गली नंबर 4 में एक सोडियम लाइट विद्युत एंगेल आयरन के साथ लगी थी, विद्युत विभाग द्वारा एंगल आयरन हटा दी गयी है तथा सड़क के दूसरी ओर खम्बा लगा दिया गया है ।

लाइट बिना कनेक्शन के पड़ी है तथा सड़क पर रात को अँधेरा रहता है|

अतः आपसे प्रार्थना है कि उपरोक्त लाइट को खम्बे पर लगाने हेतु अविलम्ब आदेश पारित करे|

धन्यवाद

गऊ शाला के सामने,
          ग़ाज़ियाबाद

(M-[protected])
          Aug 25, 2016

I have complain about residential building MM - 80 DLF Ankur Vihar, opposite to Kishori beauty parlor, Ghaziabad. This is residential building but on ground floor there electrical shop and ladies tailors and due to their commercial activities our personal life getting disturbed. We have intimated many time to them for not have many boys and rush but they are not listening to us.
            Aug 24, 2016

I am a resident of brij vihar, c - block.in house tax, water tax & sever tax my name is not correct. My name is puran singh karki, but the bill shows puran singh & kaki. It is humble request you to pls change this name from puran singh & kaki to puran singh karki. Hope the information will be mailed to me as below mention mail.

Thanking you sir,
              Best regards
              Puran singh karki
              Email id: [protected]@gmail.com
              Aug 24, 2016

Sir, i lodged a complaint against the re-issue of house tax bill on my flat no. 1301, kamad giri tower, kaushambi, ghaziabad-201010, and i already paid for house tax bill 2016-17 of rs. 2280/- online payment system on 10th of june, 2016.

Yet no reply on my complaint and i tried to contact many times on ur. Vasundhara office tele:- [protected], 2791518 but no one is pic-up the phone and cut the phone line, i don't know why?

Here i want to mention that "issue a not due certificate" immediately and correct my a/c also.

Shashi kala jain

Updated by JyotirAaditya
                Still waiting for resolve.

House tax for pin vs mn14468 for rs. 1121.55 was paid through cradit card on 23.08.2016, and the amount has been debited from card account. The amount paid is not reflecting in my ledger account, and still shows debit balance. So i thought there was an error and i paid it again and i still did not get a receipt.
                  Now, i have paid twice the amount and both of the entries are not present in the ledger. Kindly look into the matter and do the needful accordingly to remove the discrepancy at your back office.

Rekha rani agarwal
                  Shalimar gardenextn-1
                  Aug 23, 2016

Hi sir/ madam,

I am resident of saraswati colony, sahibabad, ghaziabad, 201010.
                    I am working in mnc where i have to go with doing work in night shifts. Cabs can't move in narrow streets so they drop me outside the street and the serious concern is while going towards my home i find various dogs on the street, barking on me.

Few times they attack, i guess i don't have freedom to comeback to mu home in night. It is really disgusting. We are facing a lots of problem due to this.

I do have last believe in you, would be very thankful of you if you help me. Waiting for your valuable action regarding this.

Thanks you.
                    Aug 23, 2016

A few hours ago i made on line payment of rs.4790.02 the tax for 2016-17 using my icici bank credit card. Though the payment...

House tax for pin vs mn12004 for rs 831.55 was paid through axis debit card on 21.08.2016, and the amount has been debited from my savings account. The amount paid is not reflecting in my ledger account, and still shows debit balance. So i thought there was an error and i paid it again and i still did not get a receipt.

Sanjay tandon
                      C-106, shalimar garden

M [protected]
                      Aug 21, 2016

House tax for pin vs 1038098 for rs 3076.48 was paid through hdfc debit card, and the amount has been debited from my savings account. The amount paid is not reflecting in my ledger account, and still shows debit balance.
                        Kindly look into the matter on top priority and do the needful accordingly to remove the discrepancy at your back office.

Seema tabeck
                        Ats advantage
                        Flat no 09191

M [protected]
                        Aug 21, 2016

Hi team,

I am a residence of gda flats 2nd rm block near ram manohar lohia park.

The situation of roads is becoming poor n poor day by day. Now the road is full of garbage and cows n mosquitoes flying around. Soon we all will suffer from malaria and other diseases.

I know people living in the neighbourhood are responsible for it but a little help from nagar nigam can solve this problem.

The roads have severe water and bumps.

Please help us.

Aishwarya
                          Poor cleanliness and garbage over road
                          Aug 22, 2016

The surnames in the house tax data pertaining to my house is wrongly spelt as BHALLA in place of MALLA. The names are Shri N.K.MALLA and MEENA MALLA. This may kindly be rectified at the earlier so as to avoid any problem hereafter..action needed on my part may kindly be intimated...

I am a resident of 8/a takshila apartments, indirapuram, ghaziabad-110092. I would like to lodge a complaint against my overhead neighbour, a resident of 8/b for they have extended their back shed over my area without my permission as a result of which i am facing problems such as blocking of sunlight, drainage problems and seepage in all the rooms.
                            I would like to request you to rectify the drainage problems as well as get my neighbour to revert the unauthorised shed so that i don't have to face any more sunlight blockages and seepage problems.
                            I have attached the photographs of the shed and the problems i am facing as proof.
                            Kindly consider asap.
                            Aug 20, 2016

Sir/madam,
                              Today i tried to make online house tax, after entering my details it asked for bank option i, e hdfc bank...