[Resolved]  Ghaziabad Nagar Nigam — street pole light not installed for the last one year near my residence

I am residing at mohan mekin colony at sector-5, h. No. 1425, vasundhra, ghaziabadt. Street light is out of order for the last one year but not replaced by now. I have made the complaint regarding same issue but not yet resolved. Should i write to dm, ghaziabad. There is a danger of theft in the night due darkness. I have kept the patience up to now but now i would write to cm also.
Complaint marked as Resolved Feb 19, 2018
not resolved by now

[Feb 19, 2018] Ghaziabad Nagar Nigam customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  2 Comments     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

I am a resident of B block in Nand Gram area Ghaziabad from past 17 years. I am tired of seeing loads of plastic garbage, litter, filth everywhere on the main entrance 100 futa road. Illegal juggis are also there. I need your attention.
Swaach bharat Van dumps the garbage on main road. Kya yahi hai SWaachta ke naam pe?

The Street Light in besides of the House No. 149 Sector 2C, Vasundhra Colony, Ghaziabad is not working since 15th January 2018 . I have complaint but no action is being taken

Ghaziabad Nagar Nigam Phone