Rajasthan Public Service Commission [RPSC] Complaints & Reviews

Last updated May 8, 2022
Profile

File a complaint to Rajasthan Public Service Commission [RPSC]

Having problems with Rajasthan Public Service Commission [RPSC]?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Rajasthan Public Service Commission [RPSC] customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Rajasthan Public Service Commission [RPSC]

Rajasthan Public Service Commission [RPSC] Phone Numbers

Toll free
1800 180 6127

View more phone numbers

Rajasthan Public Service Commission [RPSC] reviews & complaints(160)

I have applied for the post of PGT for which i tried to pay my requisite Fee through the available UPI/ VPA i.e. [protected]@tjs wide Ref.No.[protected] on 07.05.2022 15:38:07 through my UPI ID.
The same is not refunded yet. Kindly refund the same in the source bank account.
May 8, 2022
As i already mentioned that i paid my fee through VPA i.e. [email protected] The amount was deducted but the same is not reflected yet. Again i have paid a new fee that is successfully submitted. So i request you to please refund my amount in source account. The said fee was deducted but transaction was declined.Kindly refund my money.
Rajasthan Public Service Commission [RPSC] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I want your kind attention about my exam center than you alloted me at hanumangarh which is far as far from my home town and i have not any kind of transportation and stay option. I am a female candidate and i also have health problem. So kindly please change my exam center and allot it near my hometown.
    Application no.[protected]
    Name. MAMTA KUMARI
    Father's name. JASVEER SINGH
    Hometown district. CHURU...

When i fill my Domicile Details and Click on TSP area check box after that i fill Nationality and home state rajasthan next home district but my home district RAJSAMAND not show in also PALI not show. Only five district show.
    So how i can fill and complete my ONE TIME REGISTRATION AND FORM.

LOOK AT THE METTER AND SOLVE SOON.

REGARDS
    MADAN SINGH SINDAL

Sir, my sso I’d SAROJ.KANWAR.98
      on this I’d I have done my one time registration through my adhar card and my adhar card needs correction as my fathers name in adhar card varies slightly from my 10th marksheet As in marksheet sr nm is bhati and adhar has nt mentioned dt and unknowingly I updated OTR in SSO so please provide a solution for this or remove my one time registration as i need to update it and my adhar too..kindly help me..
      Mob. [protected]

Sir...one time ragistration kr liya hai but galati se papa ka naam aadar card mai galat hone ki wajah se otr mai bhi galat Sumit ho chuka hai.. please sir koi solution kre...

Hello sir/ma'am
          I have qualified the prelims of RPSC RAS 2021 Exam and SEBI GRADE A 2022 Exam. SEBI in it's notification (in Jan 2022) mentioned the phase 2 examination date 20/03/2022. Today (24/02/2022) RPSC released 20/03/2022 and 21/03/2022 as its exam date for RAS MAINS Exam 2021.
          As I have qualified the prelims of both the examinations, I want to appear in the mains of both the exams but mains of both the exam is going to be conducted on 20/03/2022.
          So i request you to kindly have a look on this issue and reschedule the exam date accordingly
          Feb 26, 2022
          Updated by dpc1243
          I didn't receive any customer support from RPSC side and my complaint is not resolved yet. Why it's showing that complaint is resolved and customer support has provided?
          I too have the same issue. Did you get any response from RPSC?
          dpc1243's [Complaint's author] reply, Feb 28, 2022
          No. I didn't receive any response from RPSC yet.

Not Receive Calls And Not Answer For Any Call And That Are Of The Product Defective And This Company Name Rajasthan Handloom & Handicrafts Is Not Responding Taht Sat.

My deducted money not returned to me after 20 days passed for Rajasthan police form 2021

Sir, RAJASTHAN POLICE exam form payment portal gateway i paid 411.94 My transaction was succesful.in my upi payment app Google pay showing transaction successfull. But on portal payment failed. Why.. My 411.94 ruppee transferred in merchant account. But services not giving me.. Why... Please give me services or payment refund give me...

A street light at Quarsi Chungi tiraha on Ramghat road Aligarh is not properly working from last 2 months, we all shopkeepers, vendors, civilians are suffering inappropriate visualization which directly affects our business and social life.
                We have filed several complaints by telephonically on toll free complain number & communicate area PAARSHAD, but the problem is not resolved yet, so i humbly request to solve this problem as soon as possible.

Greetings of the day
                  Sir the result declared on 19 Nov 2021 of RAS PRE 2021 in the female post why TSP (SC) cutoff is not mentioned. While in male post it is mentioned.

Examination hall are denying to accept digital ID in the digi locker which is at par with the original one as per IT Act 2000 . Kindly look into it

मैं कोटा राजस्थान का निवासी हूँ मेरा ras का सेंटर झुंझुनू में भी किसी तहसील उदयपुरवाटी में आया है जहाँ पर सीधे जाने का कोई पब्लिक ट्रांसपोर्ट नही है, , , , , Exam देने के लिए इतना दूर सेन्टर आना बहुत गलत है

I would like to bring your kind notice that 20 questions on indian english literature have been exactly copied from an online website.The questions are copied not even with a bit change in language and options.It questions the whole process of the conduction of fair examination.Please investigate into the matter and do the needful at your earliest.Here is the link of the website, from questions have been picked up http://www.teachmatters.in/2020/04/indian-english-literature-mcq-questions-answe...

Respected,
                        My exam centre is at KARAULI and my wife's exam centre is at JAISALMER.
                        We are living in JODHPUR. We have one daughter also.
                        Pls find the required details-
                        1.Name-Aashish puri goswami
                        Application no[protected]

2.Name-Soniya giri
                        Application no.[protected]

Please do the needful for convienience of both o[censored]s.
                        Reply at = get.aashish.[protected]@gmail.com

Thanking you for speedy trial but my problem is we both are married and it would be much heplful if both o[censored]s are given centre at one city. I am not asking you for a particular city as centre, but asking you to give both o[censored]s same city, so that one o[censored]s dont miss the exam.
                        We both live in Jodhpur city. So either allot exam centre for me(aashish goswami) in jaisalmer or allot exam centre for my wife at karauli.
                        I repeat pls give both o[censored]s same city if possible

Street Light Not working from last 20 days.
                          There is so much darkness due to this in the street & due this there is so much fear among the children of the street.
                          Not ready to come outside.
                          Request the desired department to do the needful as soon as possible.

Arya Yatharth

Respected sir,

I am resident of House no. 1349, Sector 21D, Faridabad. From last 3 to 4 months most of the street lights are not working. Now raining session has gone but no one has come to change the faulty street lights. Please send electrician to change the street lights as soon as possible.

Kind regards
                            Hemant Kumar
                            H.no. 1349
                            Sector 21D faridabad
                            +91 [protected]

My raj. VDO exam payment stuck. Please help me to pay my exam fee and complete application form for exam.
                              My USER ID: PULKITVAISHMAV2

मैं श्रेयस व्यास 426- बी सूर्यदेव नगर का निवासी हु मेरे घर के सामने स्ट्रीट पोल को बदल गया था कुछ समय पहले पर उस पर स्ट्रीट लाइट कभी लगाई ही नही गई अतः आपसे निवेदन है के हमारी असुविद को मद्दे नज़र रखते हुए आप जल्द से जल्द स्ट्रीट लाइट कंप्रबन्ध करके उसे लगवाने का कास्ट करे।
                                धन्यवाद
                                आभारी
                                श्रेयस व्यास
                                426-बी सूर्यदेव नगर पिपलेश्वर महादेव मंदिर के सामने

I am MBA & CBSE -NET Qualified
                                  Am I eligible for RPSC College Lecturer 2020 Business Administration Exam?