Rajasthan Public Service Commission [RPSC]

Load

Rajasthan Public Service Commission [RPSC] Complaints & Reviews

Namste sir g
Sir g sec 21 b hosue no 184
K siver full bhar gaya h jiski baja se bhooot si prlm ho ri h please sir use thik kara dijiye
Chote lal
Jul 23, 2021

Rajasthan Public Service Commission [RPSC] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

This is opposite ganesh niwas society, besides Jai maharashtra chicken centre lane in charai, thane west which is a slum area...

The street light infront of my house is not working, I tried to complaint about it to Nagar nigam Lucknow but the facility to file complaint is unavailable.
    Kindly look at it as it is raining season and the street light is very essential in this season .
    Address - L-1/25 Vineet Khand Gomti Nagar Lucknow
    Jun 29, 2021

Respected sir, i have recentaly applied raj si exam and i tried paying through phone pay upi as it is one of the options to pay on the gatway my money was deducted but the form still show that the trasantion had failed.the upi trasanction show that it was dully recieved by the gatway company assingned by rpsc to collect fees. i am attaching the mid number, airpay id no., txn id no. please resolve and initiate a refund since after waiting 2 day.there is no refund.there is no other machenism to file a grievance.thank you in advance.MID -M24825, AIRPAY ID[protected], TXN ID 52915975
      Jun 24, 2021

Respected sir, i have recently applied for rajasthan si exam i tried paying through upi as it is one of the option to pay...
        3 street light not working for long time
        . I complain already mcg Gurugram toll free number
        my complain no.870898br...
        Respected sir/ma'am
        I was submitting my form for Rajasthan SI on SSO Rajasthan, I have done my payment of rs 180 for...
        I have applied for Rajasthan Sub Inspector, I paid my fee amount from upi and fee was deducted from my account but my payment...

I am a resident of road no 7, cooperative bank colony. From the past two weeks the street light is not working and it is causing a lot of problems. Kindly attend the problem as soon as poosible.
        Apr 12, 2021

For 7-8 days street light has not working kindly chsnge it as soon as possible,
          Z
          Street light has not been working for 7-8 days
          Apr 04, 2021

In the street light line between the Road it is not working because of construction of Road the wire of street light poles are get broken by construction so the light are'nt working from 4-5 days ago .

New dighori naka umred Road Nagpur
            Mar 29, 2021

Mene rajasthan si ka form fill kiya tha 10.3.2021 ko...sir mera form fill nhi hua h...or mere account...

Payment is done from my side...but form submission is not complete i do 2nd payment .when i will get my 1st transaction payment

pks
              Payment is done but form not filled
              Mar 12, 2021

Mar 12, 2021
              Updated by Piyush k s
              Respected sir, i have recently applied for rajasthan's SI exam and i tried paying through phone pay upi as it is one of the options to pay on the gateway, my money was deducted but the form still shows that the transanction had failed. The upi transanction shows that it was duly recieved by the gateway company assigned by rpsc to collect fees. I am attaching the transanction number/token number. Please resolve and initiate a refund . There is no other mechanism to file a grievance. Thank you in advance.

Yours sincerely

In SI form of mine the fees amount is deducted from my account but didn't submitted yet.
                Please either submit my form or refund fees.
                Fees of SI form
                Mar 10, 2021

Mar 10, 2021
                Updated by Ayushibhutra
                I submitted fees through my sbi debit card.as today is last day of form submission kindly look in this matter immediately.

Mera Rajasthan poilce si ka payment bhim upi se 289rs debit ho gya h..lekin form m payment failed show ho rha h..pls help me
                  Payment failed for Rajasthan s.I form
                  Mar 09, 2021

I have paid my Rajasthan Sub inspector fees Rs.381 but it showed me failed Status. Please help me
                    Feb 22, 2021

I have an exam of IB ACIO also on[protected]. And my ACF exam is also on same date. So I request you to kindly change this exam date.
                      Feb 14, 2021

To
                        the commissioner
                        MCF

Dear Sir
                        this to make you inform about the street light conditions in sector-16.
                        sir we have registered our complaint many a times to the concerned office for light complaint.
                        but our complaint was not dealth with.The condition of the street light is the same for the last 20 days.
                        the street light is situated on the pole in front of H.no.=962, Chacha Chowk street Number 4 Sanjay Encalve colony
                        it is a sodium light.and also the tube lights in the park in front of H.no.=962, Chacha Chowk street Number 4 Sanjay Encalve colonyare also not working.
                        so I would like to kindly look into the matter and please solve the problem as soon as possible.
                        Feb 08, 2021

Respected sir,
                          Mera nam Balveer singh Bhagaur hai.maine school Lect.Hindi 2018.attend kiya.mera roll no reserve list...

Sir, I fill my application for the post/subject of civil engineering for lecturer(tech. Edu.dept.)2020 on 18 Dec 2020. Sir due to technical issues my application fees submitted twice. I want refund my single time money cashback rs 281.32₹.sir please look towards my issue and make an order to resolve my problem. Thanks!
                          Double submission of my exam fees. Want refund
                          Jan 15, 2021