Rajasthan Public Service Commission [RPSC]

Rajasthan

+91 14 5515 1212  [Helpline]

Load

Rajasthan Public Service Commission [RPSC] Complaints & Reviews

मैं कोटा राजस्थान का निवासी हूँ मेरा ras का सेंटर झुंझुनू में भी किसी तहसील उदयपुरवाटी में आया है जहाँ पर सीधे जाने का कोई पब्लिक ट्रांसपोर्ट नही है, , , , , Exam देने के लिए इतना दूर सेन्टर आना बहुत गलत है
Oct 22, 2021

Rajasthan Public Service Commission [RPSC] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
    I would like to bring your kind notice that 20 questions on indian english literature have been exactly...

Respected,
    My exam centre is at KARAULI and my wife's exam centre is at JAISALMER.
    We are living in JODHPUR. We have one daughter also.
    Pls find the required details-
    1.Name-Aashish puri goswami
    Application no[protected]

2.Name-Soniya giri
    Application no.[protected]

Please do the needful for convienience of both o[censored]s.
    Reply at = get.aashish.[protected]@gmail.com

Oct 21, 2021

Street Light Not working from last 20 days.
      There is so much darkness due to this in the street & due this there is so much fear among the children of the street.
      Not ready to come outside.
      Request the desired department to do the needful as soon as possible.

Arya Yatharth
      Oct 18, 2021

Respected sir,

I am resident of House no. 1349, Sector 21D, Faridabad. From last 3 to 4 months most of the street lights are not working. Now raining session has gone but no one has come to change the faulty street lights. Please send electrician to change the street lights as soon as possible.

Kind regards
        Hemant Kumar
        H.no. 1349
        Sector 21D faridabad
        +91 [protected]
        Oct 12, 2021

My raj. VDO exam payment stuck. Please help me to pay my exam fee and complete application form for exam.
          My USER ID: PULKITVAISHMAV2
          Oct 04, 2021

मैं श्रेयस व्यास 426- बी सूर्यदेव नगर का निवासी हु मेरे घर के सामने स्ट्रीट पोल को बदल गया था कुछ समय पहले पर उस पर स्ट्रीट लाइट कभी लगाई ही नही गई अतः आपसे निवेदन है के हमारी असुविद को मद्दे नज़र रखते हुए आप जल्द से जल्द स्ट्रीट लाइट कंप्रबन्ध करके उसे लगवाने का कास्ट करे।
            धन्यवाद
            आभारी
            श्रेयस व्यास
            426-बी सूर्यदेव नगर पिपलेश्वर महादेव मंदिर के सामने
            Sep 25, 2021

I am MBA & CBSE -NET Qualified
              Am I eligible for RPSC College Lecturer 2020 Business Administration Exam?
              Sep 17, 2021

Sir i m jyoti kumari i fill my ras form on 29 September but i paid twice by phone pay app for this form due to my first transiction...
                Sir i fill the ras form on 29 September but i paid twice for this form due to my first transiction is late uploaded so i want...

Sir I belong to Sirohi district and my exam centre in Bharatpur then the journey connects from Sirohi to Jaipur and Jaipur to Bharatpur in RSRTC. So I have to begin on 11 September to attend my exam on 13 September. So please give the concession on 2 days before exam .
                Sep 10, 2021

The VDO of bharnai tehsil makrana mob no [protected] is deliberately not calling the bi monthly gram panchayat meeting due to which my court order mutation is not being attended by them I doubt they are under pressure or want some bribe kindly investigate the matter urgently
                  Sep 10, 2021

13 streetlights are off from ramnagar metro station to shyamnagar metro station. Plz do needful.
                    Sep 07, 2021

sir my name is Hemant my id is (HEMANT7217) I have filled the RAS form but due to internet issue when I try to make payment the portal was stuck now my application status is showing (pending or cancel payment) so please help me to provide the new payment option to make payment ... help me sir today is last date to make payment ... And I am trying to call you but no one is answering !!
                      Sep 02, 2021

Sir, the website for recruitment of officer in RPSC RAS Exam is not showing any results after completing data required by the website thus print preview section is not opening through which I can complete my registration for taking up RPSC RAS prelims exam please check into tis matter
                        Sep 01, 2021

As per the advertisement, applicant must have 5 years of experience in any gov or private school but the experience letter must be signed by the DEO
                          SORRY to say that even after providing all necessary documents, DEO is not ready to sign experience letter.
                          What is the solution?
                          Either omit this requirement or send some notice to DEO to sign experience letter
                          Aug 26, 2021

Dear Sir
                            I am a resident of a housing society in the Virat Khand-1, and I want to bring to your attention that residents in our locality are facing grievous problems of the poor street light condition in our area.
                            We are facing terrible problems without the street lights, as it is a major hindrance to the night blinders. We do not feel safe while taking an evening walk, nor can we cross roads safely.
                            I hence request on behalf of the colony and the residents to kindly take necessary steps as soon as possible and get the street lamps repaired or replaced.
                            Aug 23, 2021

Have submitted the fees for ras 2021 and it's been deducted from my account but still not showing in the form... And the form is not showing any update regarding that... Help
                              Aug 23, 2021

I have submitted the fees for ras 2021 and it's been deducted from my account but still not showing in the form... And the form is not showing any update regarding that... Help
                                Aug 20, 2021

निम्नलिखित विषयगतलेख है कि श्रीमती सुमन मीणा,...