GIC Housing Finance Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Dec 10, 2022

File a complaint to GIC Housing Finance

Having problems with GIC Housing Finance?

File a complaint and get it resolved by GIC Housing Finance customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

GIC Housing Finance

GIC Housing Finance Website

GIC Housing Finance Head Office Address

Royal Insurance Building, 6th floor, 14, Jamshedji Tata Road, Churchgate
Mumbai City District

GIC Housing Finance Phone Numbers

GIC Housing Finance reviews & complaints page 3

Dear sir, mam
I am customer your jaipur branch ..
My home loan holder name is
Lalita Sharma W/O Rajeev Kumar sharma
Loan number is - RJ[protected]
After this difficult time of Corona, 6 installments are left. I am paying 2 installments every month. But even then the behavior of the staff of your Jaipur branch is not tired..time by time come home. Talking about the opposite when ladies are alone... Yeh...

Dear sir, Iam existing customer my loan disbursed on Aug 2019 but till now I haven't received PMAY subsidy. At the time of applying loan it was informed me that iam eligible. Plz look into this matter. Thanks and regards.
GIC Housing Finance customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I am having 2 loans with gic housing finance panvel. Charging 8.8 % and 10.75% rate of interest. Contacted many times with branch but not proper support provided.

Hi, Please note that their is a huge change in the interest rate on out loan without any intimation. From past 2 months we have been following up with the issue and also visited the Branch. Still no one is responding to our query. As a customer, i am very disappointed with the service and the response from you company.

If you are not able to give proper guidance or response, we need to look out for other options.

Customer ID:[protected]
      Branch- Yelahanka Bangalore.
      Email ID: devaiah.[protected]@gmail.com

Reena

Ashok Kumar
        11:00 AM (5 hours ago)
        to Gic, riya

We Ashok Kumar & Renu having a LAP through your NBFC with customer id[protected], File no: UP[protected].
        My EMI for this loan is 13466/- but in this month EMI deducted twice on[protected] &[protected]. We request you to reverse the one EMI's amount Back to REnu's account. The details are as follows:

Txn Details:br...

Sender:...

Dear Sir / Madam,

Loan A/C MH[protected].
        Applicant : Pradeep Singh
        Co- applicant : Anita Singh.
        Branch: Panvel

As per your payment notice I'm trying since last 4 days with Mr Satish regarding payment link for due balance payment.
        Today he's called me and ask branch visit for payment, as per my job for me not convenient to visit at branch 10 to 6 between.
        Then he's give call to senior Mr.Tushar.
        Mr tushar sir is straight away denied because of payment amount, Mr tushar sir is supposed to tell me i have to pay entire amount right now.
        How is possible for us to make all payment in 7 day's, I request him for payment time,
        Like I'm ready to pay per month Rs.80000 to 1lacs.
        But sir is straight away denied, where my intention is clear to all my due.
        It's a humble request to you sir please help me out.
        Request you to please acknowledge and confirm the above and let me know the procedure.

Pradeep Singh.
        Aug 04, 2021
        Updated by Pradeep0987
        Dear Sir / Madam,

Loan A/C MH[protected].
        Applicant : Pradeep Singh
        Co- applicant : Anita Singh.
        Branch: Panvel

Then he's give call to senior Mr.Tushar.
        Like I'm ready to pay per month Rs.80000 to 1lacs.
        But sir is straight away denied, where my intention is clear to all my due.
        It's a humble request to you sir please help me out.

Pradeep Singh.

Respected sir
          i am shubhangi deepak ahuja taken a flat at kamothe navi mumbai on 20 october 2020 taken a loan from gic finance panvel branch 18 lakh of amount given me on the rate of interst 9.40pa they didnot the document properly and me the loan when i applied for loan transfer to central bank of india kamothe branch they told me your flat had not clear the builder had done 2 agreement on my flat the gic finance had done a big fraud with me i have given a legal notice from adovate to gic finance panvel branch manager he is not givining any reply to me and reciving my call please help me
          shubhangi d ahuja

Respected sir
            i am shubhangi deepak ahuja i have taken a flat at kamothe navi Mumbai on october 2020 taken a loan 18 lakh from gic housing finance panvel branch they did not check my document properly and given me the loan at the rate of interest 9.40 pa i have given a loan transfer to central bank of india kamothe branch they told me that the seller and gic housing finance had done fraud with me the builder had done 2 agreement on...
            Respected sir
            i am shubhangi deepak ahuja purchase a flat from dnayesh sawant and mansi sawant on 20 october 2020 taken home loan of 18 lakh from gic finance panvel branch at the rate of interes 9.40pa on 1 march 2021 i have given a loan transfer to central bank of india kamothe after checking the document buy there legal team they told me that the builder had done 2 agreement on my flat 1 agreement done on 2011 and the 2 agreement...
            This Prakash Dhondiba Raskar your gic housing finance customer
            I have taken 3 loan From Your Gic bank
            Which i have taken seprately

THE Following loans number are

MH[protected]

I have apply for loan closure of all three loans. 8th march 2021 with application letter

Your bank Had blocked the three loans by which we are...

They will just send you from one branch to other branch and will do whatever they can to delay as much as they can so that they get they Interest!

Very greedy company and staff is ###! Just like any Government Employees.

Believe me take LOAN from other place but not here!

Dear Sir, I have availed loan from GIC on March 2019. At the time of sanctioning loan they have told you are eligible for PMY subsidy. They have sanctioned loan after scrutiny of all the documents related to building.
              I have submitted all the documents for PMY subsidy firstly they have not submitted my application and told me you have not given documents.
              After some days they are saying your building is not approved whereas in the same building some person have already received subsidy.
              Name - Banvari lal Meena
              Cust I'd[protected]
              Jun 10, 2021
              Updated by Blmeena18
              I applied for a home loan in March 2019 . I applied with PMAY provision but the same has not been processed from bank's respective branch .. even if I call so many time they don't provide me the status of my pmay application ..thy don't provide me the tracking is of pmay .. they simply don't cooperate ..below is the details and attachment as needed by you.
              Date- 10 June 2021

I AVINASH ANANT SHINDE, Complited GIC Home Loan on 07.06.2010. GIC File - GICHF/THA/G03982 recevied Original Aggreement Copy, Original Socity Share Certificate on 07.06.2010.

Sir, My Original LIC Policy[protected] &[protected] & P.F. Slips ( GROUP 4 Company) not received.

Do the Needful & give Origianl LIC Policy Certificate & P.F. Slips.

Thanks & Regards,

Avinash Anant Shinde ( [protected])

Mail ID - [protected]@gamail.com

avinash.[protected]@securitrans.in

This is regarding Policy No.: GA000033. We have dropped so many mails regarding the settlement but we have not received any satisfactory response from GIC Delhi. We did not expect such kind of poor services from GIC. We have been just taking the follow up from GIC delhi branch since January 2021. Also we have already informed GIC in January regarding this matter, but even then February & March installments got debited from the customer account....

Kindly I want to inform you that I want to transfer my Home Loan GIC to any other Bank due to more interest(i.e 10.15%) So kindly send the below documents:

1. Loan Statement(including all details loan amount, remaining principal amount, duration etc. )
                  2.List of property chain documents

My Customer Id:[protected]
                  Contact No.-[protected]

Dear sir/madam,

I have applied for construction loan @bangalore office electronic city branch even its been successfully complete their verification and all and approved of INR.27.73 lakhs on Jan 2021, after getting clear communication only (sanction letter with seal, MOTD registration, Loan docket signs, original documents also collected and processing administration fees also paid) but now since from feb 28 onwards I'm keep on following up with phone and email as well .Still i have not getting any response from your side about money dispatch.

Please Note : It seems affects to your repudiation of your organization .

Hope issue will be get it rectified at the earliest.

Madhu

I have taken home loan from GIC Noida Sector 18 branch applicant for the loan is my wife and I am co-applicant. We have planned this flat after calculation that we will get PMAY subsidy as this our first pucca house.
                      But my application got rejected as the reason given to me is that my flat structure is not as per the laws to avail the PMAY subsidy benefit. First they rejected the application by saying that the female involvement is...
                      Jai Hind Sir, Sir I'm Aravind Kumar Sharma presently working in Indian Air Force at Jalandhar.Sir I had taken 18 lakh rupees loan from GIC ghaziabad branch in the month of Feb 2017.Since then I have observed that all staff member of this branch are unprofessional except one or two..No one pick up land line phone of this branch..they keep landline phone in mute mode.same can be verified from your side suddenly.If any how we make call at any...

Dear sir I have sale flat to a customer who is taken loan from your office. After deposit sale deed DD not given to me till date. Several phone and msg send to Mr pk Patil and call several time but not reply. 6 and 7 date he once reply i will give you 7 April morning but not given. Corona again spread again if it spread huge then it is not possible to got. So may I request you please give my DD as soon as possible

Yours