GIC Housing Finance Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Dec 10, 2022

File a complaint to GIC Housing Finance

Having problems with GIC Housing Finance?

File a complaint and get it resolved by GIC Housing Finance customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

GIC Housing Finance

GIC Housing Finance Website

GIC Housing Finance Head Office Address

Royal Insurance Building, 6th floor, 14, Jamshedji Tata Road, Churchgate
Mumbai City District

GIC Housing Finance Phone Numbers

GIC Housing Finance reviews & complaints page 6

Hi team,
My name is ernyu yin, e-mail id is [protected]@gmail.com, customer id is[protected], i want to pre closure of my loan, gic team didnot replay on my e-mail regarding balance of payment, please help me out, i called to many times but no body pick the call,
Please do the needful. Thanks a lot
Please provide loan closure document, tell me the amount of balance, i will make the whole payment and help to close my loan amount, nothing replay form the finance team
GIC Housing Finance customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
I applied 2 times application for PMAY, but till date no any reply or any information given me

I am Amit Drabu availed housing loan from the company recently my account was debited through Ecs from the co.Amounting to ₹11162/_on 12/11/2019 & simultaneously on 14/11/2019 cheque for ₹11162/_was produced through clg.under check.no. 000003 drawn on ucobank talab tillo.both entries are debited from my account.I have sent them my bank statement as demanded by the co.I am surprised the co is denying credit of charge. No 000003 for ₹.11162/_ are demanding the amount threatening on the phone.I am sending my bank statement for your perusal & quick action.

Dear sir
      My loan was completed in september 2019.
      All papers were handed over in november but original deed was not handed over, instead they handed over igr.
      Now i am running around with igr and department is unable to trace it.
      I understand this is the responsibility of gichf.
      Anyway, customer care is an non existent term in gichf.
      What to do now?

Respected,

I pooja shivdas waghamare.. Having housing loan from gic finance from 2015..in 2017 i have applied for prabhan mantri aawas yojana. So i just want know that what is status of that. Also i want my assessment i'd as well.
        Below is loan details:

Pan no-abbpw2377a

Name - pramod shivdas waghmare
        Pan no - adapw9535h
        Adhar no[protected]

Its my humble request to you please help for same..

Thanks and regards
        Pooja waghamare

I have taken a housing loan. The problem is the agent did not give proper clarity on when they will present the cheque against processing fee.cp brNch miss komal take three blank sign vhq from me.without my any knowledge they fill amount and deposit the chq rs 3530.but chq is bounce
          As a customer i should know when i am supposed to pay.
          Also without my confirmation and they prepared the cheque
          I feel looted by gic as no proper communication/ clarifications given what going to happen next.
          Now thw guy is claiming that he has got an email from me as per date to prepare cheque.
          I have no email been sent from my side neither property builder. The agent is claiming fake things which i was never been informed.
          Is this a way customer will be treated by gic. I am controlling not to use abusive words. But i am definitely going to demote all your products and approach people not to buy.

Surprised package is that the agent not even provided any clarification of loan amounts of interest and installment just they started deducting amount.

Deepika Pandey

I have applied for housing loan from gic bank for karrm infrastructure project and it has got approved but i was surprised when gic housing finance ltd disbursed the loan without completion of borrower contribution and without my consent. I came to know my signatures were forged, which i discovered when i visited the bank for asking the fact of the disbursement without my consent.
            The 85% of loan has disbursed without considering the loan agreement and sale agreement by gic housing finance ltd to karrm infrastructure pvt. Ltd with fake signature of mine and false documents submitted which is quite surprising and unethical.

Now builder is not paying the pre emi's due to this my cibil record has been effected very badly.

Tahir khan
            Hi i m deepika i applied home loan from gic housing finance on the month of july 2019 .they charged processing fees against loan but till now ny loan is not sanction.every time gic executive said to me loan is under process but ther are not providing me details.now what should i do buider not giving my money n gic not sanction my loan.

I have send mail to customer id of the Electronic city Bangalore branch, they have replied my mail...this is regarding foreclosure of the home loan, if possible u can contact me on [protected]

Sridevi
            vilma pinto's reply, Nov 21, 2019
            I have send mail to customer id of the Electronic city Bangalore branch, they have replied my mail...this is regarding foreclosure of the home loan, if possible u can contact me on 9972600516

I have applied for housing loan from your bank for karrm infrastructure project and it has got approved wide loan account no mh[protected]
              No concrete answers and response is given till date after intimating in writing and repeated emails. I was surprised when gic housing finance ltd disbursed the loan without completion of borrower contribution and without my consent. I came to know my signatures were forged, which i discovered when i visited the bank for asking the fact of the disbursement without my consent.

Now builder is not paying the pre emi’s due to this my cibil record has been effected badly.

Because of this i have cancelled the booking

I request you to kindly look in to this mater and confirm.

Dear sir/mam,
                Greetings for the day!
                With great hope of help and assistance i am writing this complaint against gic housing finance fort branch, mumbai. The following are the points -

1. There were several requests made to the bank for closure of the loan via written letters, visiting the the bank and mailing them. Still, they refuse to do so and are not at all ready to accept any of the requests.
                I have attached the recent mail sent by me and their response as well.

2. The transaction statement /list shows a huge amount as suspense. As a customer, i need clarity with regards to what is that amount
                And since i have paid that amount, why is that not being deducted from the total amount to be paid.

3. I have been asking several times for the email id to the head office, so that i can share the problem and get required assistance, but they refused to give me the email id as well. They mislead me by giving me different email ids and my time was wasted.
                4. While visit, i was always been forced to talk to the people of the recovery department. They have disrespected me, harassed me and family mentally. They have caused trouble and havoc to us, our neighbours and the entire society to no extent repeatedly.

Thus, this is my humble request to you, please consider my case with care as i am a single working woman and a mother of two, now, the nuisance caused by this bank has reached beyond my thinking capacity and this was my last resort.

Sneha chauhan.
                I m deepika pandey.i applied for home loan .gic housing taking all documents from me even thwy takong blank sign chq.without giving me any information they deposit my chq when chq ia reject they using abusing language .

Deepika pandey

This is to bring in your notice that i have been charged unreasonable interest amount on 2.5 lacks rupees bank instrument meant to be handed over to the builder as part payment from my housing loan account with you. The instrument expired in your custody and i have been made to pay the interest thereof. Mr. Santosh who is handling the matter had said that the instrument would only be issued after i got the property registered. I was running short of funds hence had asked you to increase the loan amount to help me get the property registered but i was categorically refused and was told that i can have it enhanced only after a year. Ironically if i do not have the funds how can you expect me to get the property registered. Hence i was forced to approach another bank to enhance my loan amount. The idbi has agreed to take over my loan and for which again your bank is charging me over 61000 rupees to permit the balance transfer no other bank charges this as per rbi rules. Moreover have been paying an interest of over 10.5% for the past so many years whereas the interest rates in other banks has come down to 8.5% or even less. Expect you to look into the matter personally and kindly provide relief from paying interest on the amount that was never credited. Sorry to say this but i would have never opted for gichousing finance had the builder had a tie up with any other bank at the time of booking.
                  Today i feel like an indian farmer who gets trapped between the bank and the market.in my case bank charging excessive interest and the builder delaying his project pushing people into eternal debt trap.
                  Need you to personally get involved with the matter and adjust the interest paid by me (On rs 2.5 lakh rupees instrument which expired in your custody) in the full and final settlement for balance transfer.
                  Look forward to positive response from you
                  Kanhaiya sharma
                  [protected]@gmail.com
                  My Name is K.Panneerselvam I had taken a 2 loan at gic housing finance, in this i have mentioned the loan number:G00396, TN[protected], the two loan number above show taht ihave paid off the loan but have not paid the loan till now in cibil report. if ypu dont answer, i will go to Rbi ombudsman kindly process.

Dear sir
                    We would like to inform you that i yashoda nand jha s/o late shri mohit lal jha r/o d-3/79a, shiv durga vihar, lakkarpur, faridabad (Haryana) sir my senction home loan amounts – 22, 60, 000/- dated 06/05/2019 after senction loan amounts make cheque without signature date 22.05.2019 and interest continued from 22.05.2019 date 25.05.2019 all interest cheque cleared our bank accounts but cheque not received by me and june...

I. Regret to inform you about too much delay in rembursement of excess payment through LIC against my paid housing loan.

My Housing loan No. GO 2351, Panaji Goa.

I am waiting for almost month for the above payment of Rs. 59500. Will it be paid With interest??
                    I kindly request you to make the payment as early as possible.

Rajesh Manohar Pednekar

I indraNath sinha has taken loan of Rs 21 lakhs on October 2017. Our ECS date is 25th of every month which is difficult for us to repay the amount. For that reason our 5 EMI s has got bounced.After giving repeated intimation the date has not changed. At last the date has changed from 25th to 10th of every month. Now the ECS has been regularised. But we have an outstanding of 177000 which we will pay in installments as per the discussion with...

Dear team,
                      I am Mr.Sagar Laxman Khaire would like to inform you I holding home loan with GIC housing finance Loan ref.MH[protected]
                      I had applied for PMAY subsidy before 4 months back but still I didn't get any information or references no.MH[protected] from want to know about status of my request GIC housing finance .
                      So please help me in the same Thanking you!

Regards.
                      Sagar khaire
                      ([protected])

Gic Housing Finance — home loan file no mh0040610002605

I have been took home loan on Nov 2013 of 12% interest on amount 1042281 rs
                        until now I paid 1020000rs through EmI but as per calculation my branch telling I need to pay 2800000rs for 1000000 . I asked calculation then they stared taking very rudly one lady from recovery team of vashi branch she was talking we took 20 yrs interest first then principle amount instead of explaining calculation she was forcing me to change my account...

Sir/Madam,

My name is Kamal kumar Sharma, I have taken home loan from GIC Housing Finance Ltd., MAIN BRANCH, INDORE (MP), July-2017 and applied for Pradhan Mantri Awaz Yojna subsidy.

But till now i did not receive subsidy amount in my home loan account when i contact to my GICHFL regarding the status of subsidy they said we submitted your document when we get the amount we will add into your account. when i try to find status on official site it says no data found.

I have followed up with the GICHFL but they not responding properly.

Kindly do needful. My details are under:-

Name: Kamal Kumar Sharma
                        Bank: GIC Housing Finance Ltd., Indore (MP)
                        Loan amount: 20, 83, 996/-
                        Home Loan A/C No.: MP[protected]

Kindly confirm when should i get the same.

Kamal Kumar Sharma
                        cell no- [protected] & [protected]
                        Email. [protected]@yahoo.com & [protected]@hotmail.com

I closed my housing loan account on 2016 -April at GIC housing finance Bangalore branch and received original house documents and loan closure documents from GIC Housing finance . But still GIC not updated my loan closure to CIBIL . Making matter worst, GIC report in CIBIL says missing payment of RS 1 for last 4 years, it's affecting my CIBIL score. i called multiple times GIC Housing finance Bangalore branch . Nothing moving . one of pathetic service from GIC . GIC housing fiance must correct my cibil statement .

Sivakumar
                          Email id : sivakumar.[protected]@gmail.com

Hi, I have applied loan subsidy in November 2017 and it has already been 1.5 year passed but my application has not yet approved. Even no one is bothered about update me after number of reminders. Not sure how they are treating customers or if there is someone to look into this delays.

Would be great if someone can update me on this, else I will escalate this to RBI regulatory.

Please provide my outstanding account statement and not including my account in pardhan mantri aawas yojana . When I try to call your customer service not answer my any call last 5 days I try call 20 times . According to rbi news rate of interest policy please adjust my rate of interest as per new rules. It's serious issue your customer care employes not answering my calls

I have taken home loan in april 2017 from gic home finance ltd. Jaipur.
                                There are 2 years passed out but i can't received subsidy in my loan a/c.
                                Kindly check my subsidy status, pl z tell me what is issue of my subsidy
                                Received to me, my loan amount tobe very much for me. I a unable to pay for this amount. Plz kindly give my subsidy amount
                                Dear Team,

I am trying to call their office since one month and also wrote mail (gichfl.[protected]@gmail.com)too but they are not giving responce.So please if possible please take an action.

My Loan Number is DL[protected]

Hello team,
                                  I hold housing loan from gic under file number mh[protected] and have sent several emails to gic thane branch to provide me provisional certificate and interest deducted so far for investment declaration in my company...
                                  No response seen so far from team..
                                  Emails were sent on 1st, 6th, 7th and 17th may...
                                  Moreover no body receives call when dialled to the office number's.
                                  Due to this i am getting tax applied on my salary every month..
                                  Who is responsible for non-delivering the customer service?
                                  Hope to see quick response...
                                  Sanjiv dubey