Goair — callous behavior of air hostesses.

Sanjeevani Singh on Dec 26, 2017
Im sanjeevani singh. I'm suffering from medical condition and had undergone a tvt tape surgery. Also i have sensory bladder, my bladder cannot store more than 150 ml of urine after which my whole body becomes uncomfortable. I had void/ passed urine before take off. The flight g8 441 from mumbai to nagpur was suppose to take off at 4.10pm. Till 5.25 it was on runway due to atc i was uneasy almost for 45 minutes and wanted to rush to the loo, but the callous flight attendants were extremely rude and asked me to pee on my seat in the cabin. This was such a shameful statement on part of your flight attendants. My dignity was torn into pieces. Such females should be grounded immediately. I always had doubts about goair and now i'm sure. This is a lot of insensitive people.

[Dec 26, 2017] GoAir customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  2 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

My flight one is M35T7F which was tomorrow morning and it has been cancelled. I have called the airline atleast 100 Times I haven’t got in contact with anyone. I called the Head office and they put me on hold for 5 minutes. Do you all understand the meaning of 100 times. Can you do something about my booking please ?
Hello...my self Deepankar Panda I have booking with PNR E3QRNS the flight G8-176 on 19Dec'17 from PNQ to DEL which has been cancelled with very short notice. I have back booking from Delhi to Pune thus cancellation of this flight will cost me double. Calling customer care but no one picking call...pls resolve the same urgently...tnx

+91 92 2322 2111 [Customer Care]
    +91 22 6741 0000 [Head Office]
    1st Floor, C-1, Wadia International Centre (WIC), Pandurang Budhkar Marg, Worli, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400025
    Goair - callous behavior of air hostesses.