Goair — cancellation charges rs 30000/-- pnr no r5r59p

ANIL M.PARIKH & CO, 316, Shri Hanuman Indl Estate,, 42B, G.D.Ambekar Marg, Wadala(West),, Mumbai, Mumbai City District, Maharashtra, India
 Devashish Parikh on Jun 12, 2019
This is a follow up compliant to the one filed on 28/5/2019 about non refunds of 30000/- of penalty due to cancellation of tickets.

We are yet to hear from the Goair Authorities.

It is indeed tragic that an organisation chooses to sweep the issues under the carpet & not even affording an opportunity to a customer to explain the fact of the case which was extraordinary in the matter. There was a curfew imposed in Srinagar due to the death of a dreaded terrorist MOOSA on 23/4/19 & hence had to cancel the tickets.

The hotel authorities in Srinagar also refunded our entire amounts due to the prevailing tension & consequent curfew.

We request GOAIR authorities to sympathetically review the facts of the case & decide with due intimation.

[Jun 12, 2019] GoAir customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

Hi, I was traveling from Guwahati to Delhi in Goair flight number 153. My PNR number-U5FBJS. I bought food items from the flight menu and my total amount was Rs400, I gave Rs 2000, but the flight attendant return me only Rs 1300, I thought he will give me the money afterward but he didn't, I also forgot to ask him later. Will I get the money back?

+91 92 2322 2111 [Customer Care]
    +91 22 6741 0000 [Head Office]
    1st Floor, C-1, Wadia International Centre (WIC), Pandurang Budhkar Marg, Worli, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400025
    Goair - cancellation charges rs 30000/-- pnr no r5r59p