Goair — flight cancelled and pathetic response

Crystalsanjay S on Dec 14, 2017
I was not expecting this kind of response where airline had cancelled the flight
Thank you for your further email to us.

We note your continued disappointment with the cancellation of g8-657 from kochi to bengaluru on 17 december. Goair will endeavor to operate the flights as per schedule, however goair reserves its right to cancel, reschedule or delay the commencement or continuance of any flight or alter the stopping place or deviate from the route of the journey without thereby incurring any liability in terms of compensation, damages or loss whether direct, indirect, consequential or special or otherwise in any manner whatsoever. We abide by the conditions of carriage which is mentioned on our website https://nam01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.goair.in%2...

Mr. Nagarajan, we are unable to comply with your request for an alternate flight or change of sector.in cases of flight cancellations; customers are offered the next available goair flight or an option of full refund. We understand that the same has been offered for pnr# ld8s9e.

Despite your present sentiments, we hope you will choose goair for all your air travel requirements.

Melissa rodrigues
Senior executive– customer care
Goair

[Dec 14, 2017] GoAir customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Crystalsanjay S, Dec 14, 2017
Hello Go Air Team,

Today i got a Automated call stating that my flight from Cochin to Bangalore on 17th Dec is been cancelled.

I m not sure what is the reason for cancellation but please understand that the travel on that date(17th Dec) is important for me.

My Dad is in Cochin hospital and undergoing treatment and we travel every week from BLR-COK and COK- BLR. i had already booked my BLR- COK tickets and the return is with your airline.now i came to know that you have cancelled the flight for 17th Dec.

First of all - I didn't like your automated voice message stating we regret to say your flight is cancelled because my phone was showing as a SPAM call and i usually don`t pick any SPAM calls fortunately i picked this one and got your message.

Now can you help me getting this resolved.

I spoke to your customer care agent and She was of no help, no courtesy.She offered me flight for next week 22nd of December and expect me put leaves in my office for 18th - 22nd December as i live and work out of Bangalore. 2nd option was full refund which i don't want, if my trip was a casual trip then i can understand the situation and without any hesitation i could have taken any option but here you have to understand my situation . my travel dates and times are very much fixed.

I need a proper solution here and i request the airline to arrange a alternative travel plan for we both by today for the same travel date 17th Dec after 3PM.
Complaint comments  0 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

+91 92 2322 2111 [Customer Care]
    1st Floor, C-1, Wadia International Centre (WIC), Pandurang Budhkar Marg, Worli, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400025
    Goair - flight cancelled and pathetic response
    www.bdomains.com