GoAir — inconvenience caused due to detainment of baggage at cochin international airport

Our baggage was detained on pretext of powerbank being present inside it.

We were informed that they would send the baggage on the next day by another flight and that powerbank would be sent seperately with the cabin crew.

The next day we received the baggage although powerbank was confiscated

My greivance is that if they had to detain powerbank with them, they could have done it on the 1st day itself and sent the baggage.

Due to this pathetic service, i had to face the trouble of going back to the airport again to recrive my detained baggage and not receive my powerbank.

I would like to complain against go air for causing discomfort and loss of tine, money and energy and demand an apology and compensation for the damage caused

[May 02, 2019] GoAir customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  1 Comment     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

Requesting for travel certificate to claim my lta as l have lost my boarding pass. As there is no provision on goair website to raise a request for travel certificate, i am raising this request as a complaint.

Ticket details are:

GoAir Phone
    +91 22 6741 0000 [Head Office]
    +91 92 2322 2111 [Customer Care]
    GoAir Address
    1st Floor, C-1, Wadia International Centre (WIC), Pandurang Budhkar Marg, Worli, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400025