GoDaddy India

Thu 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Fri 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Sat 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Sun 12:00 am - 12:00 am

GoDaddy India related photos (137)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative    View all

GoDaddy India Complaints & Reviews

vishaagga
We are small website development company - Veritus Solutions - based out in Gurgaon, India. We are customers of godaddy . We are using hosting services of godaddy. We are writing to make to make everyone aware that how miserable and pathetic services that godaddy provides in India. Also, we want to highlight how the customer service representatives are callous and insensitive to end users. We have been hosting websites on Godaddy servers and suddenly all the websites are hacked by some one known as Azade (turkish hacker) on 11/17 at around 2 PM IST. Attached are the screen prints of few websites. www.protonactive.com www.gogreentower.com www.hotelsukhmani.com www.bondsmanservices.com http://www.muneshsnackscooking.com/ We have been chasing up with customer services in India since then but no luck. Initially, Godaddy executives were in denial mode and were not agreeing that there is an issue at GoDaddy end. They keep on insisting that there is a code issue and we have done something wrong and deployed the wrong code. They asked us for USD 150 per website, if we wish to recover the websites. But after our insistence and spending more than 4 hours, Godaddy executive named Mr. George agreed that there is an issue at Godaddy servers and administration team is working on it. Even he mentioned, that same issue is being reported by other customers as well. Godaddy able to recover few websites till midnight of 11/17 but in the morning servers are being hacked again. When we called Godaddy, Mr. Manjeet Rai mentioned that godaddy has done whatever they can do and they cannot help us any more. When asked if there is any escalation path or can we contact his supervisor he said, Escalation path or escalation email id doesn't exist and he cannot provide his supervisor’s id. He said that he cannot help us.. And that’s it...! Its very sad and disheartening to see that executives of MNC company behave like this. They don't understand what issue customer is facing and they cannot even help customers to resolve it. We have been chasing down by our customers repeatedly and its more than 18 hours that our websites are down. Thanks and Regards Vishal

Godaddy.com — Godaddy Hosting plan review - waste of money [Resolved]

Bojees
    Complaint comments  Comments  (1)

Dhanesh Nair
    Dear CEO or who ever listens to, I have bought couple of domain names from GoDaddy. Today i noticed that the one of my site www.dhaneshnair.com is not working including its subdomain. I have called their customer support. I explained all the issues with them including the proofs that the issue is with their url resolving server for the following reasons. 1) www.dhaneshnair.com is not working and if I try some 10 times, it works once. Customer Exec Reply: Sir, it is working atleast once right? and Reach out to your hosting partner(Google). It is their issue. 2) I said mail.dhaneshnair.com which is pointed to google mail is also not working in the mean while another site which is pointed to google mail in GoDaddy in my account works fine. Customer Exec Reply: Sir, US team is saying it is not our problem (really rude mostly) 3) I said, i have sent your proofs that it is not even resolving (Converting the url) Customer Exec Reply: Tell me the solution if you know where is the problem (Is this what I am supposed to do???). 4) Escalate or reply to my mail Cutomer Exec Reply: No one is around, I cannot reply to your mail On call for 55 minutes. Call Transferred to Lead (Rakesh). He was totally rude on call as if doing a favour to me. I explained the problem. I told him that one of the url is working and another is not working. Leads Reply: Our US team says that hosting is not with us. Thats all i can do. If you want sent a mail to support @godaddy.com Awesome experience.. Please who ever is gonna help me, if you says that try it in different machine, i tried in IPad (same problem), Try different ISP (my another which is with GoDaddy resolving to Google) is getting worked with the same ISP. I need a solution and compensation for the insult i have gone through and trust me I will never ever get a domain name (sigh: already got three with you) again.

Domain resolving not happening
    Hi all, Who ever in this globe a kind request don't buy hosting and domain service from godaddy becasue they are useless.the hosting service work for only specific ip address not all (Globally) i bought a 1 month hosting plan to test the service but its really waste of money no customer support they have, if you tell about your complaint they dont bother, they are good in collecting money and cheating public.
    VSM

mailt88
      My domain is down for two days. I was told them it would be fix in couple of mins over phone. But its still not working. Now they are telling, it'd take 2 days.
      Their service is very very poor.

nsoftsolutionshyd
        Nsoft Solutions, is one of the leading Web Designing And Web Development Companies In Hyderabad, has successfully established itself as one of the best in providing various web related services for all types of businesses. Today every business needs a website to promote their service and product worldwide. Nsoftsolutions Professional team of web developers will give a new look to your business by designing websites with innovative ideas for better promotion of your business.

Godaddy services are very bad. They are showing the .in domains as available even they are already register. i paid 45 USD and after the final payment... we will get a message that...your transaction is failed and we will credit your amount in 5 working days. so please be carefull while dealing with .in domains especially with godaddy. The remaining domains are accurate in go daddy. Even i tried complained to godaddy many times. till now they did not take any action regarding the same. so i kindily request godaddy through the consumer complaints board to please rectify this issue as soon as possible.

Kind Regards

POTHULA VENKAT NAVEEN

NSOFT SOLUTIONS HYDERABAD

nsoftsolutionshyd
          pothula venkat naveen, managing director of nsoft solutions pte. ltd. having its head office in singapore.
          Address: # 405, peninsula shopping centre, 3 Coleman Street, Singapore 179809,. ph: +[protected]. Having its branches in hyderabad and vishakapatnam.

Nsoft Solutions, is one of the leading Web Designing And Web Development Companies In Hyderabad, has successfully established itself as one of the best in providing various web related services for all types of businesses. Today every business needs a website to promote their service and product worldwide. Our Professional team of web developers in nsoft solutions hyderabad will give a new look to your business by designing websites with innovative ideas for better promotion of your business.

Creative thinking, experienced web designers, best developers, personal attention, competitive prices and our business-driven approach set us apart from other web companies. We have six years of experience in this industry with which we deliver solutions to the widest range of businesses imaginable. No wonder we nsoft solutions hyderabad are again this year, rated one of the top 5 regional design and development companies in Hyderabad.

Godaddy — Domain not redirected

This is a complaint against GoDaddy. I bought a domain name www.yashaswi.com and pointed it to www.yashaswi.rocks.it. But GoDaddy still points it to its own webpage. Can nothing be done? Why doesn't the url redirection (mask url) work? I pay for the domain monthly, but its of no use for me!

milice

We are losing money and time for go daddy.com.
            (My Customer Number:[protected].
            We are purchase one dedicated server.
            We are need to extra ips for there.
            We are contact support team they are told raise the trouble ticket after we are proceed your request.
            We are receive the acknowledgement Date: Tue, Aug 7, 2012 at 11:52 AM.
            After Seven days they are add the product in my account still now support problem is going.