[Resolved]  Godrej Appliances — D freeze

My complaint register mob. No is-[protected]

I was purchase 300l d freeze approx 4-5 month ago but after some month d freeze has not work. I have complained approx 4-5 times and approx 25 days ago but not proper resolve my problem neither not proper response to your service engineer and customer. Your service engineer has come and attempted problem but your service engineer not resolve my problem and your service engineer is very fraud and always tell a lie. Still my problem not resolve yet now. While i have purchase it for summer vacation but not use properly. I have complained approx 25 days ago but not resolve till date. Again and again going to complain but not response your side.

I hope my problem resolve as soon as, if not resolve my problem as soon as then take your freeze.

Your service and response is very bad and specially your service engineer is very fraud.
I want resolve my problem as soon as.

Avanish kumar
D freeze
Jul 15, 2020
No any proper step taken your side, now not resolve my problem so i can say not resolve my problem. I have complained 25 days ago but till now not resolve my problem. I have complained about D freeze 300 ltr. Details mentions below are----- Model Code-24131601SD00014 Model Description- DpFrze 300l GCHW 310R6DXB Htop I want resolve my problem as soon as. Regards Avanish kumar 9316394384
Jul 15, 2020

Godrej Appliances customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Jul 20, 2020
Updated by Avanish002
I am monitor then will update after some days.

Thanks & Regards