Godrej Appliances Complaints & Reviews

2.5
Last updated Oct 1, 2022

File a complaint to Godrej Appliances

Having problems with Godrej Appliances?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Godrej Appliances customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Godrej Appliances

Godrej Appliances Website

Godrej Appliances Head Office Address

Pirojshanagar,
Vikhroli

Mumbai City District

Godrej Appliances Phone Numbers

View more phone numbers

Godrej Appliances reviews & complaints(1349)

I brought a fridge 13 years ago from Godrej Balangir Odisha 767001. My fridge is leaking water from where ur technician cant find a way. My fridge is working absolutely fine but it becomes difficult to keep it indoor. Lots of water. I need a resolution for that. I paid for that and my fridge is fine. Have some good technicians and resolve my issue.
Godrej Appliances customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I had a problem in my fridge which was leaking water, it was defrosting so I called customer service, then after 30mins, service person called named T.Sri Rajan (SK refrigerations) He charged 3050 for thermo stat, then after 4 months again problem occurred He told there is a problem in compressor again he charged 6500, then again after 3 days problem has not solved. So requested him to come again, He told he will come but after that if we...
    Washing machine Model No. WS EDGE ULTS 805.0.DB2M, SL.NO.[protected]SW04069 has not been working since 1st Sept 2022

Please take necessary steps for replacing....
    Purchase date 19.12.2021.The fridge went out of order 3-4 times in 9 months time span due to various issues like cooling, freezer fan and pcb . We have received dented piece for which we had made the complaint but it was not resolved and product was not replaced.

Dealing with technicians and customer care is difficult.At times service request has been closed without attending and any confirmation from customer. Currently my...
    Purchase date 28.02.2022. The fridge went out of order 3-4 times in 7 months time span due to various compressor, cooling, gas, door opening issues.

Dealing with technicians and customer care is difficult. we want 100% refund of payment or exchange with new product.

Invoice number: Invoice Number # FAC4LO[protected]
    [IMEI/Serial No:[protected]FR00475 ]...
    Model RB NXW AURA 445 MDI 3.4?2019
    Is out of order for lat 10 days. Your service people could not catch the fault. Coming every day asking money and assuring with in 1 hrs. it will cool but no solution so far. Kindly replace this product free of cost. Its image of Godrej.
    This is a failure product of Godrej.

B S Kalakoti
    Haldwani, Nainital Mob. [protected]...
    Order ID - OD[protected]
    Ordered on 5 Aug '21 through flipkart.

Under 12 months in July '22 - fridge stopped cooling. So I called Godrej constomer support and they provided a technician. He came a few hours late after numerous calls. His solution was - keep the fridge switched off for a few hours and then switch it on again - no problem is there, cooling will continue to happen if you do this. Technician closed...
    Hello, Godrej team.

I am really disappointed and feeling that I have made a wrong decision with my purchase of Godrej product.

Background:
    I have made a purchase of 40k Godrej Dishwasher product (attached is the copy of bill) on "29.12.2020". Installation team of 3 members reached to my place and completed the installation process. Dishwasher was properly working for few weeks properly and after some issue...
    I bought a godrej edgepro refrigerator on[protected].but[protected] my refrigerator faced to gas leakege and not cooling properly..i am in one year warrenty till this date but godrej technician said if you repair your fridge, you will give 7800rs. After few days godrej service centre call and negotiate for 2800rs. I bought godrej refrigerator that's my big fault..if you concerned my problem please resolve this....
    I bought refrigerator on 5th November 2019. Now it's not working. But I have loss my bill for warranty claim. Please give me duplicate bill. I bought the item from Amazon. Please mail me the duplicate bill for continue warranty process.
    Dear Customer,

We apologize for the trouble you've faced and would like to assist you with this.

Request you to share the complaint number & your mobile number via private message (or click here https://bit.ly/2KL3JSh) so that I can address your concern priority. In case you have not lodged a complaint yet, please do so by calling us on our toll-free number[protected]. You may also log a request online here: http://bit.ly/2xLUhEi

Alex

Dear Sir/Mam
      Greetings of the Day
      This complaint is regarding my worst purchase washing machine in my life GODREJ EON ALLURE 7.5KG. NOT WORKING SINCE INSTALLATION

This line is from google that seems true that Godrej is famous for manufacturing soaps, liquid detergents, hair colourants and toiletries. Not for washing machine and electrical equipment Request you to please not step in the electrical field.
      br...

Sir, i was bought a godrej edge pro fridge on 12/10/2021. But on 22/08/2022 my fridge has to face deep fridge gas leakage problem.Technician visited and checked and said it's a physical damage and all services are chargeable..but my fridge is in one year warrenty period...your technician is not written to give me what he is to say.please resolve my problem..

Sir, i was bought a godrej edge pro fridge on 12/10/2021. But on 22/08/2022 my fridge has to face deep fridge gas leakage problem.Technician visited and checked and said it's a physical damage and all are chargeable ..but my fridge is in one year warrenty period...your technician is not written to give me what he is to say.please resolve my problem..

It has been more than a couple of months since the problem with the washing machine started. The drain switch was not working. We made a complaint with the customer service, they came and fixed it. After a few days the water started leaking and because the service center is adjacent to our house, we went to the service center and told them about it. They came and inspected it and asked us to call the customer service department and make a...
          I bought a Godrej Mosquito Hit Racquet from Flipkart. The bat stopped working after 5 months and I was well within the warranty period.

So I registered for a warranty claim on my mosquito bat but after the acknowledgement and address confirmation email there is no action for the past 4 months.
          I have not received any further call or email after the acknowledgement email.
          When I call customer care the...
          With Godrej I faced warsh experience the people can't contact me aur submit their report to their company that I don't know it's about to week ago I complaint but there is no resolution till now...

Purchase new godrej fridge 2758 25 HI AQ BL[protected]FR01717 on 14.08.2021. After purchasing new fridge I made complaint 3 times for not properly cooling. Every time Engineer/Mechanic comes and temporarily do some arrangement for cooling but after 2 or 3 days the status que. We are not able to use this new fridge as it is not cooling. What should i do?

I had bought this refrigerator on 9th of March2022.

In due course of time, I have observed that, there is a damage (CUTOUT) in the Gasket, where the Door seals.

I logged a complaint in your Whatsapp and the Call No : N[protected] & N[protected]. Today service technician visited and mentioned that the Gasket doesnt cover under Warranty. Its bit strange that the Gasket is Prime part and not covered under Warranty and its been only 3-4 months of Purchase.

Let me know, why this was not covered under Warranty and I would like to escalate this issue, as I would need the replacement of the Part in free of cost.

Its making noise and not even making ice from day 1.
              And noise is very loud comparely other company refrigerators.
              i dont want others to buy such model. they even not attended and entertained by godrej company.
              Dear Diksha,

I am extremely sorry to hear about your experience and would like to take this opportunity to resolve your complaint.

Kindly provide the complaint number & your mobile number so that I can resolve your issue on priority. In case you have not lodged a complaint yet, please do so by texting ‘Hi’ to [protected] on WhatsApp or calling us on our toll-free number[protected]. You may also log a request online here: http://bit.ly/2xLUhEi.

Lisa

Godrej Appliances — Under warranty product not replaced

I had purchased a Hit mosquito bat from Amazon in the month of June 2022 however the same stopped working in less than a month. Since Godrej provides 6 months warranty on the product I raised the same with Godrej on 18th July 2022 and the same was accepted on 21st July 2022 for a replacement wherein I was informed that the defective product will be picked up in 10 days and a new product will be delivered however nothing of this sort has happened....