Godrej Appliances — no proper service from your end

Kolkata, Kolkata District, West Bengal, India
 Anindita Joardar on Nov 3, 2018
I am a resident of kolkata and own two window acs of your company. One of them is under annual maintenance contract. Earlier when a technician came for dry servicing, we came to know that the filters of both the acs are broken and require replacement.in addition, one of the ac remote was not working. The technician asked me to book another complaint. So, on 5th oct., 2018, i booked another call with your company. Then i got a call from your service centre asking about the problems. Here, i was told that ac filters are never provided by the company and i have to purchase it from the open market. Regarding the remote, i was asked to send a photograph of the same and the company will arrange another one; the charge of the remote i have to pay, which i agreed and duly send the photograph of the remote. She closed the complaints giving the reason that the customer had refused to pay. The person convinced us to tell her the secret code, which i did and it proved to be a big mistake on my part. The executive never got back to me.
Now, my question to you is why i did not get the proper response and services from the company, even after having paid a hefty amount for amc. For the non amc ac, i was ready to pay.
In this context, i would like to request your good self to look into the matter sympathetically so that we will get the legitimate service from your company and will restore the reputation of the company.

[Nov 03, 2018] Godrej Appliances customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

Refrigerator is not cooling

Pirojshanagar, , Vikhroli, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400079