Gownholic — wrong product delivery

Yekshit on Jul 25, 2018
Hello.. I ordered 1 dress and 1, saree on http://www.gownholic.com. but received 2 product today 3rd class cheap quality saree.. Please help me return my product as this site
I paid rs.1181.00 amount. Courier name is not showing plastic back... Customer care are not receiving call. I'm very tried to calling...in @www.gownholic.com..

Poornachandan

wrong product delivery
wrong product delivery
Complaint comments  9 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

I Ordered 1 gown and received 1 cheap saree please let me know thw refund process.
Helo this site is fake i order different gown and i found this when i open the ordered packet plz help to return the order
Arpitha h.v's reply, Aug 3, 2018
Hi did u vet refund ur amount and product
Hello I order a silk saree but I found cheap Nd third class saree..I want to say to this company please refund my money..
Ayra khan's reply, Aug 9, 2018
HI did u get refund ur amount and product
HI I m Chitra sharma
I have ordered Gown but i have recieved cheap saree as other recieved as i have seen in rest comments and pics

I think these guys having these sarees in stock and they delivered only these sarees in place of gown etc

I will sue you
wait and watch
I m not asking for return my money but i will learn you a lesson not to fake with others
you guys are fanstastic in fraud.
I ordered 1 gown and i got delivered 1 saree with cheap quality and i dont want tht plz refund my money and take the product and dont cheat the people like this showing 1 in the website and delivering another product with cheap product refubd me as soon as possible...
Hi I have ordered 2 Sarees and paid 1200 and received cheap Saree please let me know the refund process. This Saree is not suitable for sweeping also. I need an immidate action on this. Y u want to run fake companies when you don't give good service or product
I ordered 2 gowns and received 2 cheap sarees and these fake people are not even responding to the mails. I have already made a complaint against them, they will be caught soon.
Returns product

Gownholic costumer care number [protected]Gownholic costumer care number [protected]Gownholic costumer care number [protected]Gownholic costumer care number [protected]Gownholic costumer care number [protected]Gownholic costumer care number [protected]Gownholic costumer care number [protected]Gownholic costumer care number [protected]Gownholic costumer care number [protected]Gownholic costumer care number [protected]Gownholic costumer care number [protected]Gownholic costumer care number [protected]Gownholic costumer care number [protected]Gownholic costumer care number [protected]Gownholic costumer care number [protected]Gownholic costumer care number [protected]Gownholic costumer care number [protected]Gownholic costumer care number [protected]Gownholic costumer care number [protected]Gownholic costumer care number [protected]Gownholic costumer care number [protected]Gownholic costumer care number [protected]Gownholic costumer care number [protected]Gownholic costumer care number [protected]Gownholic costumer care number [protected]Gownholic costumer care number [protected]Gownholic costumer care number [protected]Gownholic costumer care number [protected]Gownholic costumer care number [protected]Gownholic costumer care number [protected]Gownholic costumer care number [protected]Gownholic costumer care number [protected]Gownholic costumer care number [protected]Gownholic costumer care number [protected]Gownholic costumer care number [protected]Gownholic costumer care number [protected]Gownholic costumer care number [protected]Gownholic costumer care number [protected]Gownholic costumer care number [protected]Gownholic costumer care number [protected]Gownholic costumer care number [protected]Gownholic costumer care number [protected]Gownholic costumer care number [protected]Gownholic costumer care number [protected]Gownholic costumer care number [protected]Gownholic costumer care number [protected]Gownholic costumer care number [protected]Gownholic costumer care number [protected]Gownholic costumer care number [protected]Gownholic costumer care number [protected]Gownholic costumer care number [protected]Gownholic costumer care number [protected]Gownholic costumer care number [protected]Gownholic costumer care number [protected]Gownholic costumer care number [protected]Gownholic costumer care number [protected]Gownholic costumer care number [protected]Gownholic costumer care number [protected]Gownholic costumer care number [protected]Gownholic costumer care number [protected]Gownholic costumer care number [protected]Gownholic costumer care number [protected]Gownholic costumer care number [protected]Gownholic costumer care number [protected]Gownholic costumer care number [protected]Gownholic costumer care number [protected]

Gownholic - wrong product delivery