[Resolved] Gujarat State Road Transport Corporation [Gsrtc] — complaint regarding bus service in ahmedabad

Ahmedabad, Ahmedabad District, Gujarat, India
 Arti Alwariya on Sep 30, 2017
Yesterday we booked a ticket from ahmedabad to dwarka. Bus was at today 30th september timing 06.55am from nehru nagar bus stop gsrtc. I came to the stop by 6.25am and i enquired about the arrival of bus they said it will come by 6.55am. After 10 mins, i again enquired about the bus they said the same as i was travelling from here for the first time so i was concerned about the bus. But after 15 mins i again enquired about the bus and they said the bus is gone even without picking me and my friend i asked the person that why didn't he inform me he said its not my duty. I asked him about the bus number and drivers contact details so that i can catch the bus from next station. The person at enquiry desk took 10 mins to provide me the details and was yelling at us, then i contacted the conductor but conductor was also yelling at me and was not giving me the location of next stop. After giving lecture for 10 mins he said you can catch the next bus which is at 10am. Right now i am sitting in nehru nagar bus stop frustrated and irritated. This wasn't expected from state like gujarat.
Conductor's number : [protected] (I don't know his name)
Kindly take the action to improve the service of gujarat (One of the proudest state in india)

Arti alwariya

complaint regarding bus service in ahmedabad
Complaint marked as Resolved Oct 1, 2017
The enquiry desk man helped to get the next bus and the conductor also apologised

[Sep 30, 2017] Gujarat State Road Transport Corporation [GSRTC] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

Please take some action on Conductor of Surat-Radhanpur bus. Which is not stop at Chandkheda bus stop at 11:10 PM[protected]. You would know that someone is late already in late night and they didn't stop there.

1982
    Central Office, C/O Central Workshop GSRTC, Naroda, Gujarat, India - 380001
    Gujarat State Road Transport Corporation [Gsrtc] - complaint regarding bus service in ahmedabad